Its Real.

She closed her yes, waiting to feel that feeling of flying but it never came...her falling feeling somehow stopped and she hung there in the air. Haru opened her eyes to see Toshi's frail arm pulling her up from the other side of the ledge. She looked down and she freaked, clawing at his arm, rushing to get back up to safety. She was pulled back up onto the roof. Toshi held her in his arms to keep her from doing anything crazy and she froze. She could feel his frightened heart beat and felt the rise and fall of his chest as he panted in fear. She emitted her purple light and felt his sorrow...no...he felt like a...failure?

The reality of what she had just done finally hit her and she pulled away instinctively, "Oh my God." She gripped her hair and started to hyperventilate. Toshi looked at her worriedly and took her hands away from her temples, "Haru." He spoke. 

"I'm so sorry! Petey is going to kick me out when he finds out I've been drinking again! He's going to tell my new mentor-"

"Haru-"

"He won't want to work with me if he finds out I'm a drunk." She breathed heavier and heavier. "Why do I always fuck everything up?"

"Haru!" He raised his voice and she looked up at him. "Breathe, okay?" He placed her hand on his chest so she could mimic the same rhythm of breathing. She took the instruction and calmed herself, tears springing forth to her eyes. When her mind had cleared, she looked up at him, pulling her hand away, "You remembered my name." She looked a bit shocked. 

"Yeah. I remember your name." He smiled. Wow...she had never noticed before but...his smile....it was so...familiar. She shook her head of her thoughts. "I'm sorry..."

"I'm not bothered." He shrugged. "I'm just glad you're okay."

"How...How did you?"

"I heard some noises in the halls so I followed them to the roof. You're a loud drunk." He joked. 

She chuckled at his little jab and sighed a well needed breath, "I can't believe I almost..." She looked over at the spot that she was standing but two minutes ago. "Its unlike me to do something like that, I-"

"You're hurting, that's all." He interrupted her. 

"I-its just not something I ever thought about...I don't even have any history of it-"

"Stop trying to make sense of it." He reassured her. "You're still shaken from the ordeal. Lets go get some coffee in you to clear that head of yours." He told her, helping her up. 

"Thanks." She glanced over at him and followed him into the break room where they had met that morning. "Sit, I'll make us a pot." He told her as she obeyed, sitting down at a table. 

The pot rumbled as it made the coffee, Toshi turned around and noticed that she was shivering. Her hands were shaking terribly and he remembered something, "Hey, I'll be right back. Don't move."

Haru nodded and let him leave, Toshi rushed to his room, a similar room like Haru's and took an oversized hoodie from his suitcase. He scrambled down the hallway and saw Haru pouring the brown liquid into two mugs, "I saw you were cold." He handed her a red hoodie. She looked down at it and smiled. 

"Thanks." She took it gratefully and put it on. 

They sat down at the table and looked at each other for a moment, tears wanted to come forth as his blue eyes stared into hers, "I'm sorry for-"

Toshi merely shook his head, he wasn't bothered by her. 

"Thanks." She played with the sleeves of his red hoodie. She couldn't even look at him, a complete stranger saved her life and she couldn't even thank him properly, let alone look him in the eye. 

"You're the hero Light Show, right?" He asked. She looked up at him, surprised that he even knew her hero name. She felt a weight of shame upon her shoulders and she shook her head. 

"Was." She bit her lip to keep from crying.

"Was?" He asked. "What happened?"

"Its..uhh...a long story."

"I like long stories." He smiled that familiar smile. This one left her dazed and she almost forgot to breathe. She gasped for air. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah..." She breathed. "I'm okay." She stared at him again, still in wonder of who he was to her. She came to and shook her head, "Someone close to me died a few years ago...I'm still not over it."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"He uh...He was my mentor slash boss. We worked together closely along with my friend,  who left us for some unknown reason. I never heard from him again." She scowled at the mention of him. 

"What's his name?" He asked. 

"I don't know his real name. I wasn't allowed to know since I was just an assistant. Its the code of conduct in this agency." She shrugged. "But...you might know him as All Might."

"Oh! You knew All Might? That must have been exciting."

"The bastard left us for fucking fame and fortune. He's not the same person anymore." She crossed her arms. "I hate him so much." She looked away. 

The very words seemed to burn a hole through his heart, she hated him? 

"I hope one day you'll be able to patch things up with him-"

"I hope he flies into a jet engine." She blurted. "...Asshole..." She muttered to herself. 

Those words hurt more than the last, his heart feeling like it had plopped onto the floor. She always had colorful language...nothing like this though. 

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be telling you all of this stuff. you're probably tired and-"

He placed a hand on top of hers to keep her from blabbering on, "I am not bothered."

Haru noticed the cut across his knuckles from him trying to pull her up, "Hold still."

"Huh?" 

Red light engulfed his hand and in a flash the cut was no more. "All better." She smiled up at him. He examined the hand that she healed and chuckled, "Thank you."

"Its the least I can do. You did just save my drunk ass." She joked, making him laugh. 

"You certainly have a way with words." He chuckled. 

"Sorry, do you not like my language? I forget that sometimes people get offended by it." She said with sorry eyes, hoping she didn't just dissappoint him. 

"No, I love it." He smiled. "Its real."