Your Battle isn't Finished Yet.

All Might looked over his shoulder to see the light coming from above. The light shined down on some rubble next to All For One, erasing it from sight. 

"Oh, no." All Might stood. "I told you to get her out of here!" All Might shouted angrily.

"Don't you think I've tried that?" Hawks shouted back, his wings following closelt behind her. "She escaped!" 

"Haru get out of here!" He screamed at her. 

Haru didn't say a word and landed in between the two men, "Leave him be." 

Haru was a sight to see, her skin shined white and a halo of alabaster light surrounded her. "Your fight will be with me."

"I'm sorry, my dear but your paramour and I have already made a deal." He raised his hand to push her away with his quirk and Haru simply held her hand up, erasing his quirk completely. All Might stood there astounded, she could erase quirks too?

"Oohh!" All For One was now intrigued by her power once again, he had under estimated her. "Your quirk is beautiful."

Haru didn't reply and stood there in a fighting stance. "I made a promise to you didn't I?"

"Oh yeah...I owe you my death." He crossed his arms and created a black mass that surrounded him. All Might came up to Haru, ready to protect her but she put an arm up, "Toshi, for once let me save your ass." She whispered to him. 

"Not with our baby at risk."

"The baby is fine, it's strong. I can feel it." 

"I cannot let you-" With a wave of her hand, she pushed him back with her indigo light, letting the other heroes come to his aid. The black mass surrounde Haru and her white light was surrounded by darkness. Her eyes shifted around to try and make out his body but nothingcould be seen in the thick black substance that wrapped itself around her. A force hit her and sent her sliding upon the concrete. The heroes outside the mass, looking on to see if he was safe. Haru quickly stood up and tried to focus when the force hit her again, dragging her along the ground like a ragdoll. "You are so weak. What a pity, such a powerful quirk wasted on such a weak thing like you."

She had to use her Indigo light and shot into the darkness, she didn't hear it hit anything and so she kept firing until she hit something. A grunt could be heard in the darkness, "That's rich coming from a coward who likes to hide in the dark."

"What else can your quirk do? I see your dark blue light cam move you and other things, what else can you do?" All For One asked, his voice echoing in all directions around her. 

"I don't share my secrets with my enemies." She seethed, shining white again. She had to have a visible target or else she would be putting the heroes around her at risk. All For One must have noticed this early on or he wouldn't be hiding in this black fog. "Show yourself." She demanded. 

"Oh, but...that would give you the upper hand, wouldn't it?" 

"Haru! Fire straight ahead! He's right there in front of you!" Hawks told her as he flew overhead to see the two below. Haru took a breath and fired her white light at him, a chunk of his hand vanishing. The black fog faded a little but not enough for her to see anything. "Your friends are annoying." All For one looked at his hand, three fingers missing and blood pouring out of it. 

He went to hit her but it landed in the beam of her white rays and his whole hand had been erased. For the first time in forever, All For One felt fear pumping through his blood. She could kill him, Haru could actually kill him. He then came to a certian conclusion, he wasn't just missing one quirk. "That was clever of you to erase my Immortality quirk. How an earth did you do that?" He asked. 

"I don't share my secrets with my enemies. Let's just say a little birdy told me about it. You were just too proud of it that you couldn't help but use it when you saw me." 

"On your right!" Hawk shouted. Haru fired without hesitation and All For One ducked to keep from being erased. "Your left!" She fired again, this time his heel couldn't get out of the beam fast enough. All For One fell, the pain creeping up his leg causing him to stay low to the ground. 

"He's down! Now's your chance!"

All For One's black fog strengthened and it started to cover them overhead so that Hawks couldn't give away his position. Haru had an idea but she didn't know if she could use two lights at once. She activated her green light which cut through the fog so that Hawks could see them. 

"Behind you!" He cried. It was too late, All For One struck her over the head, her body falling to the ground. "HARU!"

All Might jumped to his feet and ran into the fog to retrieve her but it was no use, he couldn't see anything. "All Might, No!" Aizawa cried as he saw his friend rush into the black mass. 

"Haru...Haru... Wake up, silly." She opened her eyes to see Sasaki, her face lit up and hugged him tightly. He was so warm, she could feel him. "Sasaki! I missed you so much!"

"Haru, All Might needs you."

"But...I need you too." She cried. Sasaki cupped her face and met her eyes. "My time is over..."

Haru could hear the echoes of her friends screaming for her to wake up, she shook them out of her head and  held her mentor tighter. "I wish you were here."

"All Might needs you." He repeated. "Be his hero." He advised her. 

Haru nodded and was diverted to all the things she didn't get to say to him, "I'm sorry I wasn't there when you died-"

"Shhh! All Might needs you. Your battle isn't finished yet."