Firefly.

Haru laid back and relaxed as he relieved the tension in her feet, she stared at him as if studying his every move. "You enjoying the view?" He teased. 

"I am actually." She smiled. "Thank you for doing this for me, sweetie."

"Sweetie?" He luaghed. "We are going into the nick names already?"

"Yes, you are sweetie because...you are sweet."

"Pfttt!" He finished giving her TLC and she sat up, leaning into his frame. "Do I have to make one up right now?" He asked her.

"You know, I would say you don't have to but I am curious of what you'll come up with now."

"Of course." He rolled his eyes and thought. "Brat." He laughed. 

"No, something new." She pouted. 

"Okay fine...Firefly."

"Ooh!" her face lit up. "Thats cute, I like it."

"I'm glad I got it on the first try." He joked. "What about me? Sweetie is nice but I think its only right to give you the same challenge."

"Oh okay, lets see." She thought a second. "Smiley." She replied, making him laughed heartily. 

"Oh my God." 

"Its because yo smile all of the time." She playfuly pushed him. 

"Yeah, I know." He hid his face from laughing so hard and she laid her head upon his lap to look at his red face, "Adorable."

"Stop."

"I'm not doing anything. What are you talking about?"

"You know what you're doing."

"I am sure I don't have the slightest idea." She shrugged. He brought her up to sit on his lap and she kissed him happily. "We forgot to talk about our trips last night."

"We did. I was looking forward to that conversation." He smiled. 

"Well, which one first? France or Bali?"

"Which one would you prefer?" He asked. 

"France." Her eyes sparkled. 

"Okay then, what do you want to do there?" He asked her. 

"Its your country. You tell me." She shifted in his arms and laid her head upon his chest. "What do you want to see?"

"The Eiffel Tower of course."

"L'Atelier Des Lumieres." She said, her eyes closing, absorbing his warmth. 

"You would want to go there. You'd be right at home." He hugged her tight. "La Camargue."

"Nature lover." She giggled. "I love that you like nature so much."

"How could anyone not. Nature is so peaceful. What about Bali, Firefly?"

"Penida Island." 

"What about Mount Batur?" He asked her. 

"Yeah that is one, We could race up to the top using our quirks." She laughed, thinking about it.

"I would like to go to the Nusa Islands." He told her. 

"You sound like you've thought this through aleady."

"So do you." He chuckled. 

"Lets do all of that. I'll pay." she snuggled deeper into his chest, getting sleepy. 

All Might laughed, "We will both pay, silly." He kissed the top of her head. "You're getting tired, I see." He looked down at her sweet face and stroked her cheeks. "I think its time for bed."

"Nooo." She nuzzled him. "You're so warm." She smiled with her eyes closed. 

"Come on, Princess." He picked her up and carried her into her home, laying her down upon her bed. She laid there peacefully, dozing off into dreamland as he left her room and came down the stairs. She was his home and he didnt want to be apart from her any longer. He let his clothes fall to the floor as he stepped into his shower. He felt so relaxed and free that he started to sing...

"It feels like I'm on top of the universe on a shooting star..." he sang out, his joyous heart matching the melodic tune of his voice. "Life is so wonderful and everything is by far, so spectacular..."

Haru aroused from her sleep to hear him singing, she smiled and crept down to his apartment and followed the sound of his voice. She heard him come out and she hid in the space under the stairs. "Feels like i've never felt...Seen things I've never seen..."  He kept singing as he stepped out of the bathroom, his big buff self wrapped in a towel. Haru blushed red and watched on, loving the sound of his silly voice. He entered his room at the end of the hallway, his door open and within her sight. Her amusement was interrupted by steam clouding his doorway for a moment, she couldn't see anything. When the cloud of steam cleared, there was Toshi. The same song upon his lips and the same towel wrapped around him, though fitted much looser than before. 

Haru covered her mouth, connecting the dots as her brain tried to process the whole display that was just put before her. All Might was Toshinori? Her thoughts were interrupted by a sputtering sound as she looked up to see him cough up a bit of blood and holding a massive scar that engulfed one side of his torso. She covered her mouth and watched on as he got ready for bed. 

There must be a reason why he kept this from her,right? Tears flooded her eyes as she left the apartmentn and back into hers. Thoughts invaded her mind, why did he keep this from her, what was wrong with him? Is he sick? Why did he have such a deep scar on his side? Why didn't he tell her? Despite all the confusion, she did herself to calm herself from what her eyes had witnessed. She didn't shiver or feel anxious...she only wanted to know what was wrong with her All-her Toshi? What would she even call him now? 

The confusion laid heavy upon her eyes and she couldn't think anymore. She slowly fell asleep, the worries eventually vanishing into thin air for the moment. It felt peaceful as she slipped into her slumber, she didn't have to think about it. 

Toshi laid in his bed, wondering how he would even talk to her about his condition. What would she even say? How would she even react? Would she even be fond of him anymore when she sees the grotesque version of hismself he had come to live with? Would she trust him still?