As Long as I Can Call You Mine.

All Might averted his gaze from hers and a cloud of steam puffed up from him, when it cleared she could see his blood stained mouth and tear streaked face. Haru didn't think twice, taking her sleeve and wiping his chin of the blood. The sweet action made him cry, whimpering away not even wanting to look at the woman he dearly adored in fear of her rejection, "Toshi." She lifted his chin so he could meet her eyes. She wiped the tears from his face with her other sleeve and hugged him close, "Talk to me, sweetheart."

The soft way she spoke overwhelmed him with emotion, he covered his mouth to keep from wailing like a little boy. He didn't expect this reaction from her, she was gentle. She wasn't upset and she didn't seem like she felt betrayed. He didn't know what to think or even find the right words to say to her. The shame he felt was too great and he felt unworthy of her mercy. His chest started to rise and fall rapidly and she let go of him, "Breathe, Toshi." She set his hand on her chest for him to feel her heartbeat. His head sunk, obeying her and breathing slowly. 

"When you are ready, we can talk. Okay?" She said. 

"...I'm sorry-"

"I'm not bothered." She spoke. "I just want to know what's happened." 

He nodded and she led him to the couch, letting him get comfortable and feel safe before he spoke, "I..." He breathed. "I was injured a few years back. I lost a lot from that battle."

"Show me, Toshi." She told him. Toshi felt as if he had been asked to injure himself all over again. With all the courage he could muster, he took off his shirt to show her his scar. He watched her face, expecting it to contort into disgust but to his surprise, it changed into an expression of deep concern. "I lost my stomach and a lung. The doctors couldn't do anything for me." He blurted, getting the painful interaction overwith. Haru stared at it and then met his eyes, "May I?" She asked. Toshi nodded, letting her touch the battle scar. It was unexpectedly soft and shaped like a sunflower. Her touch made his nerves sing with comfort until he felt her lips touch the sensitive skin. 

He nearly jumped from surprise and looked down at her, "H-Haru.." He sighed. She didn't stop, She kissed up and down his scar, leaving a trail of goosebumps behind as she did. "Haru.." He couldn't help but grin, the very feeling of her lips upon his skin sent him into a state of bliss. He placed a hand on her head, keeping her there not wanting it to stop. He felt a smile against his skin as she continued to kiss his stomach, earning a chuckle from his lips. "You didn't have to hide from me."

"I'm sorry." He opened his eyes to meet hers. She sat in his lap, looking down at him with curiosity. "Why did you?" She asked quietly, tracing the scar along his side. Toshi tried not to look at her, feeling the shame once again, "I didn't want you to see how weak I really am." He confessed. "I didn't think you would like me...in this form." He looked at her, hoping to get a reply, even if it was a negative one. Haru just giggled and her face lit up with a smile, "Toshi was the first friend I made when I moved here. He was sweet, kind, a perfect gentleman. What makes you think I would love you any less?" She asked. "I don't care what form you take, as long as you're mine."

"You love me?" He asked. 

"Of course I do. I've loved you for a long time, I think." she laid herself up against his frail form, laying her head on his chest. Toshi's happiness couldn't be contained and he laughed. Haru sat up to look at him, "What?"

"Nothing, its just...you love me." He chuckled.

"Yes, you." She smiled. 

"When did this start?" He asked, procrastinating on purpose. Haru looked at him and shook her head as if he had gone nuts. "I think I need an-"

"Trust me, just tell me when it started." He took her hands in his. Haru thought back to the moment she knew she loved him, it was so long ago and such a small act but she could never escape the memory, "Do you remember when I was in the lounge at work and you were looking for me everywhere?" She asked. Toshi thought a second, trying to recall what she meant. "I was hiding from everyone, remember that?"

"I think I do." 

All Might was rushing through the halls, trying to find Haru. It had already been twenty minutes since her shift started and she was late...she was never late. "Have you seen Haru?" He asked someone walking down the hall. They shook their head in reply and All Might carried on  looking for her, He poked his head into the lounge and noticed she was there, tucked away from sight. She was shivering and weeping uncontrollably. She suddenly felt his warm embrace and she flinched a little, "What are you doing here?" He asked in a gentle voice.

"How did you find me?" She asked him. 

"I was worried about you, you are late to work...whats the matter?"

"Oh, God. I'm sorry, I-I was just coming in here for a coffee when I had a fit and I couldn't stop..." She said between teeth chatters. "I'm so fucking useless and you both have to take care of me on top of all of the hero stuff you have to do..." She breathed heavily in a panic. "I have no idea why my body does this, I hate it and I want it to stop. I can't keep stressing you out and making your lives more miserable-"

"Haru, stop it." His voice was deep and stern. "None of that is true. Sasaki and I both adore you and you could never be useless to us." He kissed the top of her head. She looked up at him in surprise...she didn't know why the small act of affection menat so much to her but it was what made her shivering cease.