Glow.

The next morning, Haru woke up and dressed for the day, high waisted tan pants with a white slouchy  top. 

(her outfit)

she slipped on a pair of boots and pulled her hair up on a high bun before putting on some light makeup and heading to her door. She opened it to see the container of food that All Might had left on her doorstep with a note, "Sorry." it read. 

She sighed and chucked the note into the trash, his sorry wasn't enough. She looked around and opened the container to eat it for breakfast. She wondered where All Might was, did he go to work with out her? 

All Might awoke in his skinny form, walking out into his kitchen to make a cup of tea. Haru looked up to see the hunched over man readying the kettle. "Toshi?"

He jumped, startled at her sudden appearance, "What are you doing here?" He asked. 

"I could ask the same thing. This is All Might's house."

He didn't expect her to show up like this in the morning when he was at his weakest before he went out on missions and went out to his agency. She wasn't supposed to be here, she can't see him like this! He had to think fast, "Uh... I am here to watch over the house while All Might is gone." He said shyly. 

"Oh, so your boss is All Might." She raised her eyebrow at him. "Why didn't you tell me that the day I mentioned him to you, Toshi Boi?"

"You were already shaken up, and you hate the guy...I didn't want to burden you." He looked at her with his big blue eyes. Haru's face of suspicion changed into a smile. "I'm glad I got a friend to talk to while I am the big guy's lackey." She giggled. 

That laugh, he remembered that...That's right...he used to love making her laugh. It had been so long since he heard such a pure sound from her mouth that it almost sounded like music. 

"So, Toshi. Are you're his assistant too?" She asked.

"Yeah, something like that." He poured both of them tea. "I take care of his doctor appointments, watch over his house, take care of his meds, his reservations, that kind of stuff."

"Well." She scoffed. "I wonder what I'll be responsible for. You got all the fun shit." She giggled. 

" I think he said, you will take care of the day to day stuff." He told her. "ordering lunch, taking care of his wardrobe, interviews."

"So I basically follow the crazy guy around everyday."

"Yep." He chuckled. "You have the hardest job." 

"Oh, I'm used to it. I used to do that for him way back in the day. Might be a bit easier since I'll only be taking care of one person instead of two." She shrugged. "Does he need me to do anything today?" She asked. 

"No, I think he said he wanted you to get yourself settled first. You just moved in, he thought you needed time." He replied. 

"Oh." a light blush painted her cheeks. "That is...oddly considerate of him."

"He's a good guy." He smiled. 

"Eh...not really." She chuckled and washed the container after she finished her food. setting it in the strainer. "Want to help me move in?"

Toshi smiled at her, "I would love to but I have got some errands to do. Maybe later, I will have to return in the evening."

"Okay, have fun." She chuckled, heading to her apartment. 

"You look nice today." He blurted out, stammering after he realized what he said. She turned around and looked at him questioningly. "I mean, you look really professional. You have a nice...glow about you today."

"Boy, you know how to flatter a lady don't you?" She asked making him blush red. 

"I just thought I'd make you smile." He shrugged. 

"Thank you, Toshi. That's very sweet of you." She grinned, touching his arm gratefully. "See you later." He vanished beyond her door and Toshi gathered his things to leave. Haru looked at the lifeless walls around her and shook her head, if she wanted this place to feel like home, she needed a bit of color. She pulled out her phone to text her now boss.

Hey, Mighty Boi. Can I paint the walls? This place is blander than white bread. She texted. 

Toshi felt his phone vibrate and looked at the text on his screen. He laughed at her message before texting back, Sure, just don't make a mess. Do you need money? 

No, I told you I have money...have some faith in me. >:(

Okay, okay. Fine, go nuts. its your house now, brat.

Shut up!

Toshi chuckled at her snippiness and went on his way to work at UA. No one knew his form yet except for Izuku Midorya and a few teachers. The public still knew him as All Might, the number one hero. He inflated himself before going into the school, if it wasn't for Haru barging in on him, he would be in his hero suit by now but he had to settle for changing in the bathroom. He shook his head, thinking about the conversation he had with Haru earlier. She must have some sort of fondness towards him, any type of memory that would melt that cold heart of hers. 

Haru scanned the white walls of her living room and tried to decide on the color she wanted. She decided to keep whatever color she settled upon a pale shade so that she wouldn't get tired of it so quickly. She headed to the store to buy some paint, taking the house key that All Might set aside for her and locking the front door. She walked down the sidewalk and shopped around for a while. She decided on lavender for her living room and bedroom, her bathroom would be a lovely mint color. She also decided to stock her fridge so she wouldn't have to rely on her room mate below for any more favors. By the time she finally got home, her arms were full of groceries and supplies. She struggled to open the door, almost falling through it as she opened it when a frail arm caught her fall by the waist.