Cold in my room.

Haru sat silent in front of her good friend for a minute before taking a breath to speak, "I'm not sure how all of this works. I have never been to therapy." She shook her head. 

"How about we start on why you came to be here?" He asked. 

"I have a psychological problem that manifests physically."

"Whats that?" He asked, interested already. 

"I shiver out of no where sometimes."

"That is mental?" He asked. "You sure youre not just cold?" He looked at her confused. Haru shook her head and looked back at him. "The doctor told me that it had to mental since he saw nothinng physcially wrong with me."

"Okay." He scribbled down something on his clipboard. "When was the first time you noticed the shaking start?" 

Haru had to think back to the time she heard her parents arguing, the voices so prominent in her ear that she shook her head slightly. Aizawa tilted his head, "What's the matter?"

"N-nothing, I..." She stared, focused on the patterns of the carpet beneath her before coming back to reality. "I remember it was cold in my room..." She started. Shota just listened, she was starting to reveal things piece by piece. "They were arguing downstairs..."

"Who was arguing, Haru?"

"M-my parents. They were screaming at each other."

"What were they screaming about?"

The voices grew louder and more angry, echoing inside her mind. She tried to make sense of it but she couldn't. why now did it decide to show up? why did her trauma show now? Aizawa sat there and observed her behavior, the way she as behaving meant he was getting somewhere. Haru's skin started to crawl and the cold returned to her body. Shota for the first time saw her shiver and shake uncontrollably. "Haru?" He looked at her concerned. 

"S-sorry!" She said through chattering teeth. 

"What do you usually do when this happens?"

"C-come here, S-Shota!" She opened her arms. Aizawa came to her, hugging her so she could absorb his heat. When the shivering stopped, he looked at her more concerned than ever. "What is going on?"

"I-I don't know..." She looked away from him. "Everytime I get close to the truth...I shiver violently."

Aizawa sat down on the floor in front of her, unwilling to leave her side in fear of her erupting into shivers again. "You said that it was cold in your room. Is that where the shivering started? Do you remember shaking?" He asked. 

"Yeah..." She closed her eyes. "That is the first thing that I remember."

"Okay." He took his good friend's hands and guided her through one more time. "What else do you remember? What did your surroundings look like, sound like, smell like?" He asked, trying to take her back to the scene where it all began one more time. She focused, honing in on the senses to recall every detail. "My room smelled of vanilla perfume...I spilled the bottle my mom got me for christmas."

"Good, Haru. Keep going." 

"My room was messy, small...almost like an attic room." She continued. "I can hear my parents yelling at each other."

"What are they so angry about?"

Haru could hear the screaming match from downstairs, "You need to take care of that child up there!" Her father yelled. 

"I can't I work." Her mother slurred out. "I have clients to take care of."

"The only thing you take care of is your dependancy on alcohol and drugs. The only clients you have are the ones who are brave enough to even sleep-"

"Don't disrespect me like that! I will not hear such an accusation!" She screamed. 

"I work my ass off just to pay the bills around here, the least you could do is go to rehab and get yourself back on track for our kid!"

"Yeah right!" She scoffed. "Haru is fifteen now. She can take care of herself."

"She is still a child and she needs us to raise her."

"She don't need me, there's nothing good in me for her to be proud of." She mumbled. 

"She's getting into more and more fights at school. They all are antagonizing her, you have the same quirk she does. You should be teaching her how to use it!" The father accused. 

"I told you I work!"

"For Drugs!" 

Haru couldn't take it anymore, her younger self slumped to the floor, crying and shivering with fear as she heard them continue to rip into each other. She covered her ears and tried her best to keep calm but nothing could keep the voices at bay. She cried uncontrollably and shook her head. "Stop! just stop!" She cried. She didn't want to hear it any more. She came home to it almost every day and when she went to school, her class mates would always want her to show off her whie light to them, "Stop it, Please!" She screamed. She pushed in on her ears, hoping to hear silence at some point but it never came, "SHUT UP!!!" She screamed loudly, her voice carrying down into the living room where they were fighting. Their voices silenced and then a rumbling noise shook the home. 

"Haru..." Aizawa gently shook her from her memory. "I think that is enough for today, you did a good job." He told her sweetly. She opened her eyes to see Shota still sitting there on the floor in front of her, "I don't want to overwhelm you. I can see now that this is going to be a process with you." He smiled calmly at her. 

"Okay." She breathed. "Thank you."

He gave her a nod and stood up, "I'll see you in the morning okay? Same time."

She nodded and left the office, walking down the hallway to find All Might. It wasn't long until she founf 1-A, opened the door to see Toshi and the kids all in a circle playing a group game. Shota had asked him to help them study for a history test that was coming soon and he had a brilliant idea on how to help them. "Okay! Kirishima has the ball now, so he gets to ask the question." Toshi stood in the middle of the students. 

"How many active volcanoes does Japan have?" The red headed boy asked. 

The circle erupted into a shouting match as they all had to try and answer it correctly or get hit by the ball. "Deku, what is it?" He asked, gripping the ball mischeviously. 

"Uhhh...100?"

"Nope." Kirishima chucked the small rubber ball at him and he had to sit down.

"Kirishima, do you know it?" Toshi asked. 

"I think its 120 right?" Kirishima scratched his head. 

"No. Midorya, come back you have a chance to redeem yourself." Toshi called for the boy. "Kirishima, you're out."