I Won't tell if you Won't

Haru looked up at the man who caught her, Toshi smiled down at her. "Good Evening." He said, seeing her surprised face. She blushed wildly, he was so close. 

"H-hey." She stuttered, dropping her bags in the process. Toshi stood her up and gathered her bags from the floor. "S-Sorry." She brushed her alabaster hair from her face. 

"I-its okay. I didn't mean to startle you." He smiled. "I told you I would return."

"Yeah." She rushed to her door to unlock it, seeing he was carrying everything up for her. "All Might isn't home yet?" She asked. 

"No, he said he would be home late tonight." He lied, placing her things on her counter. He started unloading the bags and placing them onto the counter to put away later. 

"Oh, don't worry yourself. I can do that-" She placed her hand on his arm to keep him from doing anything. Her tocuh gave him visible chills, this time it was skin on skin contact. Haru moticed his shiver and pulled away, "I'm sorry. I don't mean to be invasive."

"What do you mean, invasive?" He asked. 

"You shivered when I touched you." She looked up at him apologetically. "Sorry, I am a touch motivated person I guess." She looked down a little ashamed. Toshi on the other hand loved her reaction and just for fun pressed a little further about the topic. 

"Touch motivated?"

"Yeah..." She blushed hard. "I wasn't given loving touch when I was a child...so I guess subconsciously..." She shook her head, refusung to continue, she had already said too much. Toshi merely smiled and touched her arm back, reciprocating the affection, "Its okay to need to be touched." He told her. She refused to look up at him, she felt like a child asking for attention, she didn't even remember how she even got herself into this conversation. "Hey." He lifted her chin so she could meet his eyes, "Don't be ashamed, its you."

"You're not offended?" She asked.

"Not at all." He laughed. "You just startled me is all. Nothing serious." He grabbed the items from the counter and headed to the fridge. 

"Toshi, please-"

"Don't worry. I can help." 

"But you already do so much for All Might I can't ask you to-"

"You don't have to. I'm not bothered." He told her simply as he put her food away. she smiled fondly at him, what a gentleman. 

"Thanks." She took the paint cans out of her bag and placed them aside for later. Toshi turned around to grab another bag and noticed the paint cans on the table. "Pretty colors. He's letting you paint the walls?" He asked. 

"Yeah, he told me 'its your house, brat.'" She joked. 

"Brat?" He chuckled. "Why would he call you a brat?"

"Oh," She gave a nonchalant wave of her hand. "He used to call me that way back in the day. I'm not bothered by it."

"Do you need help? You are a bit shorter than me." He teased. "I can get the hard to reach places." He offered. 

"I'm sure you can, you're built like a tree." She giggled. 

"Hey now." He laughed. "Let's set up." He grabbed the cans and Haru draped the tarp on the floors, bringing the rollers and brushes as well. They started painting the living room, listening to music as they worked. "This is a nice color for the living room." He said observing the light purple. "Thanks, I've always loved color."

"Colorful light quirk, colorful lifestyle...it works." He gave her a smile. She shook her head. There was that sense of familiarity again, why did he seem so familiar to her? She had never met him in her life until now and yet it seemed as though a sense of nostalgia hit her every time she spent time with this man. "What? Do I have something on my face?" He asked. 

"No." She giggled. "After we finish this, want to hang out? Like, properly?" She asked. 

"Oh." He put his roller back in the tray as they finished the first wall, moving on to the next one. "What would a proper hang out look like?" He looked over his shoulder, a smile shining in his eyes. 

"Can I make you dinner?" She asked. Toshi's face fell a little, he was pleasantly surprised by the offer. "As a thanks for helping me out." She shrugged. 

"Hmmm..." He pretended to think. "What will be on the menu?" He teased again. 

"Oh, its like that?" She teased back this time. "What would you like?"

"I like anything. I'm not picky." He replied. 

"Good, neither am I." She smiled a cheeky grin. 

They finished the living room and Haru started cooking while Toshi cleaned up for her. She gathered the ingrediants and the kitchen started steaming in minutes as she cooked. When he finished cleaning the living room, he gathered the boxes that labeled Living room and started unpacking for her, "Hey Haru." He called to her. "Where do you want the book shelf?" He asked. 

She turned around and looked even more shocked, "No, don't do any more, Toshi!" She reprimanded. "You sit down and take a break."

He laughed, "If you don't tell me, I'll arrange the living room myself." He placed his hands on his hips. He knew Haru, he knew that if someone just as stubborn as she was rose to her level, she would bicker with them until she got her way. "If you don't sit down and rest, you wont have any food."

"Fine, I'll just order food and eat it in front of you."

"Toshi." She gave him the eye, warning him to back down. 

"Haru." He replied, mimicking her tone of voice with the same look. She stared at him before her look softened.

"The bookshelf can go in the corner." She shook her head at his antics and continued making the food. Toshi smiled, on the inside he felt a little shocked. That was the shortest stand off he had ever experienced with her...probably because she had just met him...well his small form at least. He felt bad lying to her but this was the Haru he remembered and it felt so right, just like the good old days. 

He set up the tv, couch and chairs that were in the room while she prepared everything. Anything to win over her friendship again, anything at all would be amazing. He missed her. It sucked that he lost her in the first place, he had to mourn on his own when Sasaki died. He didn't want to leave her the way he did but...it was what Night Eye wished. He only knew a little about what her younger life was like, even when she trusted All Might she still kept things under wraps. "Dinner is ready." She said bringing in two plates of food into the living room where Toshi sat after finishing his arrangement of furniture. 

(Living Room)

"It looks amazing in here

"It looks amazing in here." She said sitting down on the couch next to him. She handed him a plate of honey garlic chicken with white rice and his mouth watered. 

"This food looks even more amazing." He took his fork and dug in. 

"Oh! I forgot about drinks." She shot up and placed her food on the coffee table, rushing to the fridge. "What would you like? I have tea, lemon water, beer-"

"Beer?" He asked. He looked up from his plate surprised. "I thought All Might said you-"

"I wont tell if you wont."