Game.

The class was silent for a minute until someone spoke up, "Is she like your girlfriend or something?" a spiky blonde haired kid asked. Haru was taken by surprise and then looked up at All Might next to him who nodded his head. Haru smiled and looked at the class again, "What makes you ask that?" She asked him. 

"You seemed pretty cozy with him at the party the other day." He told her. 

"Whats your name?" She asked. 

"Bakugo."

"Well, Bakugo. I danced with all my friends in the hero community that night, including your sensei over there." She said looking back at her raven haired friend. "As for All Might and I being together..." She circled the massive hero as if comntemplating the answer. "Well, I guess there's some truth to that tabloid." She confessed. The class erupted with happy cheers and praise. 

"You two look so cutetogether!" a pink skinned, pink haired girl exploded. 

"How long have you been togther? When did this happen?" a short brunette girl spoke up. 

"This is so cool to see The Symbol of Peace with someone, so manly." A red headed boy with sharp teeth said. All Might laughed, seeing the joy that erupted from his class. It was nice to see how much they loved him. After the class had their time to marvel at the news and their questions were asked, All Might and Light Show took the class to the training grounds. 

"Okay, today I thought it would be a good idea for Light Show here to show off her quirks before we begin the lesson. Anyone know what she can do?"

"I do!" Deku raised his hand happily and All Might called on him, "Young Midorya. Tell us what she's capable of."

"So mcuh!" He replied. "Light show has a quirk called Colorful Light and each hue of light can do a different task and thats why so many people suspect that she has seven quirks instead of just one..." He started. All Might chuckled at his excitement. "Red heals the body, orange light boosts the mood, yellow melts objects in her way, green slices things with ease, blue encases herself in a sound proof bubble, indigo can make her fly and violet can detect mood."

"Yes, thank you Midorya." He looked at Haru. "There is one you missed though." He told the young green haired boy. "She has an eigth light." 

Haru looked at him as if he were insane, why would he reveal that to the kids? The one hue of light that she refused to use was white light and here he was unveiling the one secret she had kept so deep inside her. All Might knew the look on her face and he gave her a reassuring look, reminding her that everything was going to be okay. 

"Its a white light." All Might told them. He pulled out a little key chain figure and set it on the ground. Haru stared at it and she felt really terrified. He wanted her to use it in front of the kids. She met his eyes and shook her head, she didn't want to do this, "What are you doing?" She whispered. "You know I don't use that light-"

"Here, you will learn to use all areas of your quirk, Haru. I promise you and the whole class will be okay." He told her, squeezing her hand. 

"What does the white light do?" Deku asked. 

"It...uh..." She looked at the class, concerned for them all. "It erases things from existence."

"Oh, Wow! you kave a light that makes things disappear!" One of them piped up. 

"No, not disappear. When something vanishes there's a possibility of it reappearing...with my quirk there is no possibility of that happening."

The class went silent as she thought hard before she decided to do anything. "I need the class to step back. I don't want anyone in the way of it."

All Might ushered them behind her as she concentrated, what f it doesn't work? she hadn't used it for so long, what if it didn't work? She held up a single finger to concentrate the light on and it started to glow, she closed her eyes for a second, letting the light do its thing. She felt the beam of light leave her finger and hit something. She just hoped it was the keychain that All Might set before her. She opened her eyes and looked down at the ground to see a large crater in the training area, the size of a car. She looked back at the class who looked at her amazed and then at All Might who only smiled t her, he didn't expect her to get it right away. He just wanted to see if she had the bravery to do it. 

"S-sorry." She looked at all of them apologetically. 

"That was so cool!" Kirishima shouted. 

"Yeah did you see that it just disappeared!" Denki spoke up. 

The class went to look at the crater in the middle of the feild, making sure not to get to close. She looked over at All Might again as he approached her, "I'll pay for the hold to be filled up."

"haha!" he draped his arm over her shoulder. "Don't worry about it, Ground Beta has gone through much worse than that." He told her. "I'm so proud of you."

"Why?" 

"You used your white light. I know how much courage that had to take."

"Man I thought i was going to kill someone." She shook her head. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah, Firefly. I don't want you to be scared of your quirk anymore. Its yours, you can control it, you just have to practice." His smile felt like warm sunbeams upon her face. She slipped her hand into his and smiled back at him. "Thank you, Smiley Boi." She teased. 

His face lit up as he looked around before giving her a quick peck upon her lips before he returned to the class, "Okay, all of you. We are going to play a game."