Osaka Sunrise.

The morning woke her up slowly, the sun sneakily creeping its way into her room, reaching her eyes. They opened and the light illuminated her bright blue eyes. She sighed, partly because of how beautiful the day was and the other part because she knew what would unfold today. She pushed herself up from the bed, rubbing her eyes. By this time she would have had a hang over...her old self told her. She shook her head of the thought and stood up from her bed and dressed into her hero costume. She assumed since she had to wear it at work, that she might as well wear it to her training session. The threads were worn out, she had to sew up a few holes herself in embarrassment because of how badly she treated it. David Shield would be very disappointed. 

A knock was heard at her door and she pulled it open to see her old friend smiling brightly at her. "Good Morning, All Might." She invited him in and sat down to pull on her boots. All Might stood in the middle of her living room before speaking. "I see I have beat you to getting ready, sleepy head."

"Shut up." She rolled her eyes and chuckled. All Might's face lit up. 

"Did I just hear a laugh come from the cold hearted Haru?" He teased. 

"All Might, its too early for this." She stood and gathered her work bag, Ipad and a water bottle for the day. She didn't want any breakfast, for some reason she wasn't hungry. "Is there anything you need me to do for you before we get to Might Tower?" She asked. 

"Well, I would like to stop and get a smoothie for the day. We have a lot to do I assume?" He asked, seeing that she was checking his schedule. She nodded. 

"Yeah, you have an interview on Present Mic's radio show at noon. A suit fitting for the...twentieth anniversary of Night Eye's agency." She choked. All Might came to her, laying a hand on her shoulder. "I'm okay, I promise." She lied. "Last thing is, you have a charity event today at three at the Tokyo Orphanage." She flashed her blue eyes up at him. 

"What a day." He chuckled. "I think you also forgot the training after all of that."

"I didn't, you just failed to tell me when that would be." She countered. 

"Let's make it for ten."

"At night?" She looked at him as if he were crazy. 

"Night running, that is our training for tonight. It will build up your speed and stamina."

Haru sighed, this would be an exhausting day indeed. "Oh, I almost forgot something." She rushed into the bedroom to grab Toshi's hoodie. "Okay, I'm ready."

All Might slightly smiled at the hoodie she had in her hands, she may not admit it but she really liked Toshi. He remembered when he would let her wear his jackets and hoodies when she was cold, he never did see those again. He chuckled as they left the house and were off. 

"Where do you want to get a smoothie from?" She asked. 

"Tropical Tokyo, its just around the corner."

"What kind?" She asked, making sure to take note of it so she could order for him correctly. 

"Osaka Sunrise and whatever you would like. Put it on the agency's card." He told her. She nodded, trying to fish out the debit card that she used for All Might's expenses but she was carrying so much that she couldn't get to her bag. All Might took her things so she could get her wallet. She looked up at him with a blip of gratefulness, "Thanks."

"No problem."

When she was ready she walked inside while All Might hung back in an alley to stay away from fans. He loved his fans but he was a busy man too, sometimes he had to hide in order to get things done. She ordered what he wished and got herself a strawberry peach smoothie before she busily walked back out to meet her mentor. 

"Thank you." He then led the way though the alleys and made it to Might Tower just in time to greet his staff with a bright smile and heroic laugh. He didn't stop as he made his way to his office with Haru following, her hair already escaping the high ponytail she had upon her head. She closed the door behind them as they entered the office, setting her things down upon one of the couches to take a breath. 

All Might laughed at the way she looked, "Heh!"

"Ah, fuck...what?" She asked, hearing his laugh towards her. 

"You know, if we weren't such good friends, I would fire you for such language."

"Were such good friends. You have to earn that back, big man." She taunted as he pulled the hair tie from her hair, letting the white waves tumble to her shoulders. All Might gasped at how her hair fell...was her hair really that long? Why didn't he notice it before? He stared at her and couldn't help but blush. She...was really pretty. Of course he noticed when he was Toshi, but this was the first time her beauty infiltrated his hero self and work. 

"What are you looking at?" She asked after feeling awkward under his gaze for about five minutes. He snapped out of it, "Nothing, you look nice today."

Haru looked at him with big, surprised eyes, "Oh...thank you." She gave him a professional smile before sitting down a minute, fiddling with the Ipad that held All Might's whole life. "Do you want to get lunch before or after Mic's interview?" She looked up at him for an answer. 

"After, I might have a snack beforehand though. I don't like having a big meal before an interview."

"Okay, I am going to make sure that your suit is ready for fitting and I will come back." She shot up from her seat and All Might stopped her. "Sit down, rest for a minute you workaholic."