You Don't Have to Hide Anymore.

Deku, All Might and Haru all sat down at a table and started to look at the menues. Deku felt a little out of place in such a nice place but he did his best to ease himself. After they ordered what they wanted, Haru turned to Deku, looking at him with curious eyes.

"So, Izuku. How did you meet All Might?"

Deku glanced at All Might for approval before he spoke, earning him a nod to answer her, "Well, I was walking home from school when a villain had taken me hostage. All Might swooped in and saved my life. With his help I was able to apply to UA and train to be a hreo."

"That's amazing." She looked over at All Might who had been acting like he had been listening the whole time. He was really looking for her purple light, he didn't want her to utilize it. Haru did her best to be patient about the wholr ordeal. It was hard when the one you cared about so much kept secrets from you. Deku and All Might eyed each other as if they were having a telepathic conversation with each other. It was a bit annoying to be honest, she was right there and she could see the secrecy, she didn't need her violet light to see that. 

"I know about All Might's quirk in case you were wondering if you were allowed to talk about that. That was one of the first things that Night Eye and him told me about." She broke the ice and it seemed as if Deku eased under the pressure. "Oh, okay."

"Yes, he is my sucessor." All Might thanked the heavens that the conversation turned in a different direction. Haru looked over at him and smiled, "Really? That is so cool. What was that like, Izuku?" She asked the green haired boy. 

"A lot of hard work and lots of injuries. I had to be strengthened to handle his quirk. I'm getting better and better every day." He told her with enthusiasm. He showed her the scar he had gotten a couple years back, "Oh, my goodness, Izuku. You have had it hard." She took his arm in her hands, inspecting it. 

"Its my fault, really. I didn't listen." He told her. "I used too much of my quirk."

"What were you doing?" She asked. 

"I was fighting a villain. The class once had gone to a camp to sharpen our abilities and some villains found us."

During their conversation, Haru had taken glances at All Might, his muscles were quivering. It was getting harder to stay in his hero form. He looked so distracted and in so much pain, why did he care so much about how he looked to her? She grabbed his hand under the table and held it securely. The smile on his face returned, everything about him seemed to be at peace from her touch. She kept her hand there, radiating her red light at a low frequency to heal him ever so slightly. By the time dinner was over, they had walked Izuku back to the dormitories and started their own way back home. 

"Izuku is such a good kid. I'm so happy you picked him." She looked up at him beaming happily. All Might couldn't help but smile back, not out of habit but on purpose. He slipped his fingers inbetween hers as they walked hand in hand down the side walk in the dark night. They walked together in comfortable silence. She looked up at his face again, seeing the content look upon his face, a smile pulling on the corners of his mouth. She used her violet light to see what he was feeling but before she could read him, he looked at her sternly. 

"What are you up to?" He asked in a tone of voice that was lower than usual. Her heart skipped a beat seeing him advance towards her, backing her up against the brick wall of a nearby building. "Are you using your quirk on me?" He asked. 

"Um...w-would that be a bad thing?" She gulped and he sneered a little upon hearing the audible sound. "It would be a rude thing." he replied. 

"Oh." Her blue eyes were huge and a blush tinted her cheeks. All Might brought his mouth to her ear, "Ask me next time, Firefly." His voice gave her chills and her blush got even redder, she tried forcing a smile down knowing he was teasing her. He went to push off the wall but she grabbed him by the arm, "And what would happen if I were to disobey?" She asked, raising an eyebrow seeing that he was trying to keep from being flustered by her question. It didn't stop the slight blush that dusted his cheeks. She giggled seeing his reaction and cupped his face, "Well?"

"You would be the one to disobey." He chuckled. "I'll figure something out." He winked. 

"Ohh, my man doesn't have a plan. Big mistake." She leaned in closer to him, her lips teasing his. "Better think of a punishment fast, Symbol of Peace." She was a bit surprised when he coughed a little and then pushed off the wall to turn away from her. She gave him his space, she knew exactly what was going on. He wiped his chin and then looked back at his girlfriend who was looking a little concerned. "Just a tickle in my throat is all." He cleared his throat. "Come on."

She took his hand and finished walking home, "Are you sure you're okay?" She asked. 

"Yes, my Firelfy." He smiled at her. All of the sudden, one of his bangs fell to the side of his face. Haru noticed and shook her head, "Toshi..."

His eyes suddenly widened at the mention of his real name, he stood frozen and didn't know what to do. Haru took the fallen hair from his eyes and caressed it sweetly. "I know...You don't have to hide anymore." She met his eyes.