A Light in the Darkness.

All Might stood there close by to the unconscious body of his girlfriend as the paramedics rushed to check her vitals and see if she was alright. He held her hand tightly as they all checked her, hoping with every fiber of him that she was still alive and that the...baby was okay.

"We have a pulse but she is dropping fast. We need to get her to the hospital immediately."

All Might acted without any thought, he picked her up in his arms and shot up into the sky heading to the nearest hospital. He landed and rushed through the doors where the doctors took her immediately and started to work on her. The nurses and paramedics sat him down to make sure he wasn't injured either and it killed him not knowing anything of what was happening to Haru. He started to get anxious and panicked which led the doctors to sedate him for the sake of his lung and heart not to be over worked. 

They stuck him with the needle and he fought to keep his eyes open, his motions fighting the doctors started to slow and they laid him down upon the bed as his eyes closed. 

The heroes followed shortly after All Might, they were all worried about the couple and camped out in a private waiting room until they heard any news about Haru and Toshi. 

Mic had come in from the mess hall, carrying a bunch of coffees into the room, handing them to everyone. "Anything?" Mic asked and Aizawa shook his head, unzipping his sleeping bag to take his coffee. "Its been eight hours, what's going on?" Mic started to get a bit angry. 

"I don't know but I am about to cuss out reception if they don't tell us whats going on." Midnight crossed her arms after taking her coffee, setting it down on the side table. 

"I'm getting called in for work..." Miss Joke sat up from leaning up against Aizawa who had ignored her the whole time. "I have to go. Let me know what happens okay?" She stood up and said her goodbyes and left. 

"We all will have to go to work at some point today..." Hawks shook his head. "There's still crime out there."

"Let the others handle it." Mic said defensively. "I'm staying here until I hear something."

"Same." Aizawa chimed in. 

"Me too." Midnight piped up. 

"I wouldn't feel right if I left." Fat Gum replied to them all. 

Haru slowly opened her eyes to see the tv screen with a news banner that showed her hero name. 'Hero Light Show in Recovery after Face Off with All For One.' She was in so much pain, she could hardly move, every move she made gave a shooting pain up and down her entire body. She had finally managed to press the nurse's button and one came in right away, "You're awake Miss Haru." The nurse smiled at her. 

"My baby-"

"Your baby is strong and healthy, even after that whole ordeal." She reassured her. She sighed in relief and relaxed, holding her hand over her stomach protectively. "Where is All Might?" she asked. The nurse only gave a smile and motioned with her head, Haru looked over to see that their beds were pushed together side by side. "He wouldn't settle down until we brought him to you."

She chuckled slightly and it hurt to laugh, she brought herself close to him, clinging to his arm, feeling he comfort rush over her as she did so. "Your friends hve been waiting hours to see you, do you want me to send them in?" She asked. As much as she loved her friends and wanted to see them too, her grip on her boyfriend tightened and she shook her head, "Not now...Tell them I am okay."

"Of course." The nurse left the room and Haru placed a hand on Toshi's chest, feeling it rise and fall as he breathed. The shock of surviving the battle set in and she started to cry hysterically, the sounds of her cries woke him up and he turned to her, seeing her face covered in tears. He embraced her and held her tight to his chest as her tears stained his hospital gown. 

"Shhh...I know, Firefly." He rubbed her back. "I feel like that too after my battles." He understood her pain. The fact that he had cheated death so many times in his life made him feel like he was going insane at times. He stroked her hair, soothing her until he looked down at her stomach, placing his hand on it. "Is the baby okay?"

Haru wiped her eyes and nodded and relief washed over him, tears sprang to his eyes as he heard the great news. "Nurse says that its healthy and strong, there's no need to worry."

It was Toshi's turn to cry, the one thing he longed for in his entire life just came to pass...he was going to be a father! "I can't believe it." He shook his head. "This is so awesome."

Haru, despite the pain, laughed at his reaction. "Dad Might." She teased. 

Toshi chucked as he rubbed her stomach, fascinated at the fact she was carrying his child. 

"We need to think of names." She looked up at him. Toshi smiled big and nodded, "I think you're right." He had thought of names for his children ages ago, he had always hoped for a little girl because he had already figured out what to call her, "Nana if its a girl."

Haru squeezed his hand and nodded, "Its a beautiful name, Toshi." She agreed. "Hotaru or Kaito, if its a boy..."

Toshi had never heard of those names before and looked at her in interest, "Why those?"

"Kaito means 'to soar'. I want our son to be limitless and move forwards without looking back."

"And Hotaru?"

"It means 'Firefly.'" She smiled. "A light in the darkness."

"I love them both." He moved lower to hug her stomach, his head resting next to her side, already feeling paternal and protective. They settled down and fell fast asleep once again, their bones aching from such a fight.