The Pact.

Haru sat there in the room, alone with the black mass of a villain, Kurogiri. "Who are you, really? Behind all of that black smoke." Haru asked him. "I didn't recognize you at first but...I know who you are."

"I have no idea what you are talking about." Kurogiri spoke in his low baratone voice. Haru shook her head and looked at him in his yellow eyes, "I believe I was talking to Oboro." She told him. "You know, the host you've procured."

Kurogiri just sat there, staring at her, he couldn't say anything...She had adressed Oboro. Haru's hair radiated violet and felt both emotions from Kurogiri and Shota and Hizashi's old friend. "I never actually met you but I wish I did. Hizashi and Shota talk about you all the time, they loved you like a little brother." She told him. The smoke seemed to flicker as she kept speaking. "I saw pictures of you on their desks, their walls. Shota carries a picture of the three of you in his wallet." She said, seeing the mass flicker even more. She felt Oboro, "You're scared. I can feel you." She told him. "Tell me, are you...gone?"

Once again she was met with silence and her heart ached for her Pro-Hero friends that mourned him so heavily. "They miss you, Oboro." She kept talking. "Aizawa never got over you."

"I-I..." The voice coming out of the smoke was different, more of a higher pitch than Krogiri's. "S-Shota...the...cat." He uttered out. Haru almost broke down, feeling his terror and also recalling the story of the cat he rescued. "Yes, Oboro. Shota still has the cat, he loves it to pieces."

She could hear a sound come from him, it sounded like a chuckle. The mass slowly stopped glitching and the presence of Kurogiri could be felt stronger and stronger. "I..love-"

Before he could be cut off by the parasite that lived in him now, Haru spoke up, "I will tell them, don't worry."

Kurogiri sprang up from his seat and gripped Haru's shoulders roughly, "I am afraid that what te Master will do to you will not leave you alive." He spoke, his yellow eyes boring into hers. "You'll stay here for the time being, don't try anything funny." He warned. 

Anxiety pulsed through her as she tried thinking of a way to escape, of course she could use her light all over again but...that would let them know what quirk she had. 

~~~~~~~~~~

All Might called in everyone he had in his contacts and everyone came to his aid, meeting at UA to hear what happened. "All For One has her?" Shota asked, looking at the mighty blonde man before him that now looked paler than the white walls of the room. "What does he need her for?"

"I don't know. The only thing I can think of is that he wants her quirk."

"What would All For One want with Colorful Light? It makes no sense."

All Might stood up and looked at his friends who had come to help him in rescuing her, "...Haru wanted to tell you all this when she was ready...but she doesn't just have a rainbow of light that can do a number of things." He shook his head, knowing that Haru in any other circumstance would be displeased. "She has an eighth quirk and she is terrifyed of using it."

The group of heroes looked at each other, "What does it do, Toshi?" Hizashi asked. 

"...It erases things out of existence. When she was young, she didn't know how to handle it and made her parents vanish."

The people in the room gasped and All Might tried to calm them down, "She was young and she id doing everything in her power to harness it better. That is the only thing I can think of why he wants her so badly."

"Yeah, I should say that is exactly what he wants." Midnight spoke up. "Why would she keep this a secret from us?" She asked him. 

"She didn't want anyone to think she murdered her parents. It was an accident."

"We would never think of her like that." Shota spoke up a bit upset over the news. He loved her. "Haru isn't capable."

"I agree, Haru is too pure to do something like that." Hizashi chimed in.

"Will you all please help me find her-" All Might's phone vibrated and he looked at it, his heart skipped a beat. "Oh, Haru!" He sighed in relief. "She sent us her location."

"How did she manage that?" Midnight asked. 

"She must have sent it when the villains were transporting her. We know where she is now. We should go before-" All Might went to leave but Fat Gum stopped him. "A plan must be formulated first, All Might."

"We don't have any time-"

"Fat Gum is right. All For one wants you, he's using Haru to coax you out of hiding and we cannot afford to lose The Symbol of Peace."

"What about my peace? Haru needs me out there looking fo her." His heart sank as his friends crowded around him, keeping him away from the door. "You all have to be joking."

"All Might, you've fought your last battle with this guy." Hawks told him. "Let us fight this one for you."

"No!" He shouted brokenheartedly. "No! I won't let you all die in my name, Its not happening! Let me out of this room or so help me-"

Shota's eyes turned red as tears feel from them, "Sit down, Toshi."

All Might's hero form deflated and when the smoke cleared, his face was in his hands. Midnight came to him, comforting him in a hug. "She is safe with us. You've done the right thing by coming to us."

"Let me rescue her!" He fought Midnight until her body emitted her sleeping gas, he fell into her arms and left him with Shota who would watch over him until he woke up. 

"This time, make sure All For one has stopped breathing." Aizawa told them all before they left to follow the location that Haru sent them. It felt cruel to keep him from saving his beloved soul mate, but all the heroes made a pact after the last battle with All For One. They promised that they would look out for him no matter what the cost, even if it meant that All For One wanted to fight All Might again. The heroes would never give that villain the satisfaction of fighting their dear friend ever again.