What Should we do?

Haru woke up from her sleep and peeled herself from her bed, it was a restless night and she had training with the big guy again. she didn't know how on earth she would get through the day when she knew his deepest secret now. Haru was never one to leave a situation alone, she always felt the need to expose it and conquer it. This time it seemed as if the situation was much deeper than she realized, she decided to do her best to treat him like she had been. She wanted to watch his actions and words to really know if he hid this from her for a malicious reason or if it was for some other reason altogether. 

She slipped into her training clothes, black and white leggings with a matching sports bra. She pulled up her hair and grabbed Toshi's...All Might's? His hoodie and came down into his apartment. He knew they were training today and so it wasn't a surprise when she saw him sitting on the couch with his morning coffee. His large form was almost too much for the couch to cover and she wondered if it was painful for him to keep up his strong stature. 

She came round to sit next to him and he looked over at her with a sweet smile, he was the same big and sweet giant she knew and loved. "Morning, firefly." He spoke. 

Her new nickname upon his lips made her blush and a rush of excitement shook her, "Morning Smiley." She giggled. He leaned in to kiss her forehead and she rested her cheek on his shoulder. Why did he keep something so dire from her? 

"News from the Night Eye's twentieth anniversary event, old hero Light Show seemed to be the life of the party." A news anchor announced, showing clips of Haru dancing with everyone in the ballroom. 

"Old? what does she mean old?"

"Apparently the formerly alcoholic hero had a time with, Present Mic, Eraserhead, Fat Gum and even number three hero Hawks." The woman anchor said, turning to her male colleague for analysis. "Formerly? She looks drunk to me, how can a respectable woman dance with so many men?"

"It seems as if she also danced with All Might, her supposed mentor. Isn't he supposed to ensure her recovery?" She asked. 

"What?!" She shot up from her seat and looked down at All Might who only shook his head, "Take them with a grain of salt, Haru."

"How am I supposed to when they make up ugly lies like that?!" She huffed in anxious anger. 

"Its because you didn't talk to them when you walked out of the limo, they had to make up a story."

"You told me not to speak to them."

"I know and if you did, this would be much worse." He stood to calm her down, stroking her arms soothingly. "Its going to be okay."

"How? Now everyone thinks I am a fucking harlot and a drunk and they think that you're not doing your job."

"And they know nothing, right?" His eyes were big and stern. "Everyone in that ballroom knows that you were danced with because everyone missed you and that you didn't touch a drop of alcohol." He kissed her cheek sweetly. "Don't let the press get to you like that, okay? You're Light Show, you're stronger than that."

"Okay." She nodded. 

He looked down at the outfit she was wearing and smirked, "You look...really cute today." He spoke, his tone distracting her from the news reports. She smiled and looked down at it, "We're still training today right?"

"Right. Its a bit early though." He said, looking her up and down. 

"I thought we were going to start early-Ah!"without warning, All Might plopped back onto the couch with her in his arms. "All Might, what are you doing?"

"Cuddle time." He nuzzled into her neck, making her giggle. 

"Its training time."

"No!" He spoke in a childish tome of voice which only made her laugh more. "Cuddle time first."

She tried pulling away from his grip but of course he was too strong, "And I thought I had the attachment issues." She looked down at the big guy. "You're still cute though." She let him hold her close for a little until he had his fill of her warmth. When he sat up, she looked at him with big eyes, "What?" He asked. 

"This is your fault."

"What is my fault?" 

"I wasn't in a cuddling mood but now I am. Its your fault."

"Oh, okay." He rolled his eyes and stood. "We can cuddle more after your training, let's go."

She whined and curled up in a ball upon the couch, not wanting to go, he looked down at her and melted seeing her. "Firefly." He chuckled. "I won't say it again. Let's go."

Haru looked up at him and giggled, "You just did."

"Huh?" He asked, his hand on his hips. 

"You just repeated yourself." She laughed out. All Might shook his head, she was getting ornery. 

"Okay, that's it." He bent down, grabbing her sides, tickling her mercilessly. She squirmed under his grip and burst out laughing, "Ahaha! No! All Might!"she giggled out. 

"Are you ready to train, huh?" He asked, still attacking her sides. 

"Hahaha! okay okay!" She laughed out. All Might set her free and stood, seeing her sit up.

"That was mean." She told him, standing up.

"But effective, it got you up didn't it." He rushed to the door when he saw her chase him. He felt her jump on his back the second he reached the door. "Hello there." He looked back at her smiling face. 

"Hi." She replied. "I'm ready when you are."

"Okay." He hoisted her up higher on his back before they left the house, the morning light engulfing the doorway...wait, that wasn't the morning sun. 

"All Might! Light Show! look here please!" 

A swarm of paparazzi crowded around them, snapping pictures and flashing their cameras at them. Haru instinctively shined her blue light and engulfed the the two in a protective barrier where they couldn't be heard. "What should we do?" She asked.