Relaxed Day.

Haru looked up at him with her big blue orbs for eyes and didn't move, the comfort he gave her was so peaceful that she feared that if she moved, the comfort would vanish. She just smiled up at him, still half asleep. Her hand felt his chest, his muscles rippling a little from the sensation it gave him. He almost pulled away, almost a little startled that she thought that this form was attractive enough to touch. He looked down at her face again and relaxed, she was too beautiful to refuse. 

"Haru." He spoke. "Are you still asleep?" He asked, petting her head. 

"Mmm..." She just nuzzled into his chest and closed her eyes again, his warmth and comfort not letting her wake yet. "Okay, I guess we're going back to bed." He rubbed her back and thats when her eyes shot open and sat up to look at him. 

"There she is." He chuckled, seeing her cover her face in embarassment. "Morning." He laughed. 

"Oh my God..." She said in a muffled voice. "Why did I do that?"

"You were still waking up." He teased. "You look cute when you're half asleep." He shrugged. 

"Why didn't you wake me up?" She shook her head, to think she was feeling his muscles made her blush a bright red. Toshi burst out laughing at the sight of her face, "Waking up to a pretty woman cuddling me close...I didn't hate it." 

"Oh that's it!" Haru retaliated and tickled his stomach, making him snort out a raspy laugh. 

"Okay! okay, I'm sorry!" He pleaded. Haru stopped when she heard him cough and she let him sit up. "I'm too old for that." he giggled.

"Just how old are you?" She asked. 

"Wouldn't you like to know." He taunted. "Guess."

"Umm...thirty two?" She replied and Toshi laughed a hearty laugh that made her think of someone she knew. 

"Oh, you are too nice to me." He chuckled. "I'm fourty-six."

"Whoa!" She jumped back in awe. "I never would've guessed that. You're the same age as All Might."

"Yes, I am." He smiled and scratched his head. "I would ask your age but...some ladies find that offensive." He mentioned. Haru shook her head as if it didn't matter, "I am thirty-eight."

"I wouldv'e guessed younger, like maybe thirty." 

"You flatter me, sir." She flirted, getting up and starting a pot of coffee. "The big guy seems to disappear every morning. I wonder what he thought when he saw us on the couch together."

Toshi sat up and peeked over the back of the couch at her, "I don't know." He rubbed his side, feeling the scar under his shirt. He gazed at her, confused and a little amazed that she found him attractive in such a mutated body. His hands grazed one of his cuts and he flinched, leaving it be for the moment. 

"He is usually the one who holds me when I get like that." She poured the coffee into mugs and watched as Toshi took a seat and his mug to take a sip. 

"I hope he isn't jealous." He joked, putting his mug down. 

"Of what?" She chuckled. "Its not like he and I are a...thing." She dipped her head to sip from her mug. Toshi stared at her a little curious. 

"Why not?" He asked. Haru almost spit out her coffee. "What?" She wiped her chin. 

"Why not? You two have been such good friends." He shrugged. 

"Hold up." She leaned over the counter. "You think that All Might and I would make a good couple?" She asked, seeing Toshi nod. 

"You know him inside and out, I thought that was because you maybe like him."

"Well, I only know him like that since I have worked with him for so long in the past. I guess we're friends now...but I don't know about the whole couple thing." 

"Oh." Toshi tried to make it look like he wasn't disappointed. 

"Don't get me wrong, I know he is a good guy. To be honest, he would be a prize." Toshi perked up a little upon hearing her, leaning on the counter top too. "I can't say I would hate it either but...he's a mystery to me still."

"I see."

"Transparency is something I need in a person. I need to trust him in order for that to happen." She locked eyes with him, those blue eyes whispering to her more and more of who he really was. "Besides, he's my boss. If we ended up together...he would have to get a new assistant and I wouldn't be here to bug you." she smiled. 

"Yeah, forget what I said. I need you here to bug me." He chuckled. 

"Well, I have to get to work. I've been taking too many days off as it is." She stood from the counter and Toshi's eyes widened. "I'll see you later, Toshi." She walked up to her apartment. 

"Hey, Haru." He stopped her in her tracks. "Hang out with All Might tonight. I think he needs a friend." He told her honestly. She nodded and closed the door behind her. She changed into her old hero costume and headed out the door. She didn't bother with saying goodbye to Toshi, the skinny man had left before she did. She looked down at her phone and noticed how late it was in the day, "Shit." She went ahead and texted All Might as he walked down the street. 

"Hey I'm sorry for being late. Have you had lunch yet?" She asked. 

"Hello there, Sleepy head. You and Toshi were pretty cozy with eachother last night." He teased. Haru rolled her eyes. 

"I'm heading to Might Tower now, anything you want?" 

"Actually, I would just like you to come to work. We can have lunch together."

"Okay, Big man."

"See you in a second, brat."

She shook her head, smiling at the text, entering the doors of his agency. She climbed the steps and opened his office door to see the big guy sitting at his desk, content.

"Hello Haru."

"Hello All Might." She pulled out her Ipad to look at the schedule. "You don't have much to do today. Just a commercial to advertize the anneversary and a ribbon cutting at the new school built in south Tokyo. 

"Good. I'm glad we have a little more of a relaxed day."