Spa Treatment.

"Here, what about this?" Haru held up a box of crackers. Toshi turned and nodded to her, "You really do know what he likes." He smiled, seeing that she had gotten almost everything on the shopping list for All Might with out looking at it. 

"Okay, what else does he need?" He asked. 

Haru looked at the cart, analyzing the contents, "Skyr."

Toshi's eyes went big, she knew that he liked Skyr? That was new, it wasn't even on the list and she knew! "You're right, the big guy does like skyr."

"Cool, let's go and get some of that Icelandic yogurt." She marched over to the right isle and took a few boxes, placing them down in the cart. "What next?"

"I don't know, you tell me. There's one more thing left on the list, guess."

"If I know All Might, and obviously I do...He wouldn't leave a store without at least one sweet."

"Yep, what kind though?"

"Chocolate cake."

"Oh my god. That is scary." Toshi replied as he followed her to the bakery, putting the cake in the cart. They left the store after buying the groceries and hailed a taxi back home. "I wonder if All Might would ever introduce me to his class." Haru spoke up. 

"You want to meet his class?" He asked, looking surprised. "Ask him, I'm sure he would love that."

"I want to get to know him more, you know?"

"I think you already do know him."

"You know what I mean, Toshi. I may know what he likes to eat and his little habits but I don't know the real him, the one deep inside. Its been five years, he's bound to be keeping some secrets."

"Right." His face went red. "Maybe you two should hang out more outside of work. I promise I won't be jealous." He joked. She bumped shoulders with him as the car pulled up to the house, they took their bags and headed inside. They put the groceries away, Haru took the box of crackers and tried putting them on the high shelf where the rest of the snacks were. Toshi saw how hard she was trying and picked her up by her sides, making her yelp.

"Oh!" She looked back and chuckled. "Thanks for the lift." 

"Any time." He winked. Her face turned pink, he was so close. She could see all of the features in his face. His crows feet, his smile lines and the unfortunate darkened circles under his eyes. He looked so tired. She turned back and placed the box in it's rightful place, Toshi lowering her down to set her feet back upon the floor. "I never realized how All Might has overworked you."

"What?" He asked a bit confused. 

"I can see it in your face, you hardly sleep and you look so tired all of the time."

"Oh...that's not-"

"I can let him know if you want me to. You deserve a vacation."

"No, I like to work." He reassured her. "All Might needs people like us around him. Heroes save people but who is there to save the heroes?" He asked. 

"Well...at least let me do something for you. please?" She looked up at him, fluttering her eyelashes. She was up to something and Toshi almost stepped back at the look. 

"What are you planning to do to me?" He asked a little scared. Haru giggled at  the look on his face. "Lay down on the couch. I have an idea." She smiled mischeviously. 

"Uhh...okay?" He did what she said and she ran upstairs to get a few things. She came down with a bag full of stuff and she looked down at the skinny man who met eyes with her. 

"Okay, sit up for me."

"I just laid down-"

"It's just for a minute." She replied as he sat up. She pulled out a headband and stretched it over his head, pushing his hair out of his face. Toshi looked up at her a bit alarmed, "What are you about to do?"

"I'm giving you the spa treatment." She said, Toshi took a breath to say something in protest. "Don't argue with me either, you deserve it." 

Toshi's shoulders dropped in defeat as she tilted his head up to her, she took out a small jar of dark gray mud and smeared it onto his face. He sighed, feeling like some sort of child being made to take a bath. 

"Okay. while we are waiting for that to dry, lay down and relax." She ordered. He gave her a look and laid down on his back on the couch, feeling her take his hand in hers. He looked over at her massaging his palm, the feeling giving him chills as it relaxed his tight muscles. He closed his eyes sighing from her touch.

"Where did you learn this?" He asked. 

"My mom was a cosmetologist. I used to watch her with her clients. She used to do this before she gave the customers manicures."

"Please, don't paint my nails."

"Pfft!" She giggled. "Hell no. I wouldn't disrespect you like that." she used both her thumbs to knead his palm, moving out to each finger. By the time she finished, his hand fell to his side, relaxed. 

She moved over to the other side of the couch to continue with his other hand, repeating the action. "How do you feel now?"

"Huh?" He was too relaxed to speak. 

"I'll take that as you're feeling good." She chuckled. The facial was dry and she let him wash it off with a product she gave him, he came out feeling refreshed. "That was actually really nice, I enjoyed that." He smiled. 

"Oh, I'm not done." Haru shook her head taking him back to the couch to lay back down. She leaned over him and started rubbing his temples gently. He hummed with happiness, getting cozy as she kept going. Haru's hands moved to his face, massaging his cheekbones and chin. She took in every feature he wore upon his face. It was strange to her for someone to be so familiar and not know who they were to her. His eyes were such a pure blue, his cheekbones had such a sharp shape. Beyond that thick layer of tiredness was someone that she used to know. 

Toshi was taken by surprise, she was actually touching him. She was giving him affection in the form he hated. He blocked the tears that wanted to reveal themselves in his bright blue orbs, he could swaer her touch could heal.