Don't Leave.

Haru heard a knock on her door in the early morning and she got out of bed to answer it, lo and behold it was the big guy himself.

"What do you want?" She grumbled. The tone of her voice made his cut from the other night sting horribly, as if she had cut it deeper. 

"Its early in the morning and I realized that you weren't down there to bug me. I thought something happened." He teased. 

"So sorry to disappoint." She scowled and let him inside. He looked at the finished living room and turned to her. "I like what you've done with the place."

"What are you up here for?" she crossed her arms. 

"What? its a Duplex." He shrugged. "I'm bored." 

"Pffft!" She came up to him, wrapped in her shabby wool blanket, tired and rough looking like an old lady. "Get out."

All Might laughed at her stubbornness, "What did I do?"

"I knew I was only hired so you could piss me off."

"Yep." He chuckled. "I'm your boss too so, there's actually nothing you can do about it." He taunted. She fumed, she looked like an angry cat. He wouldn't be surprised if she hissed at him. It was his turn to cover his mouth from giggling. "You look amazing in the morning-" He recieved a smack to his stomach and it stung a little. "You know, you're not as strong as you used to be. We'll have to work on that."

"You know, you give me a migrane." She sat down on the couch, holding her temples. "Seriously, what do you want? I'm not here to entertain you so, give me the real reason."

"Let me treat you to breakfast." He told her. She looked him up and down, what was his angle?

"Do you do this with all of your employees?" She asked. 

"Yes, I do actually." He smiled that ever so famous smile. "Helps me to get to know them better."

"Well, I think I'll disappoint since you know me already." She rolled her eyes. 

"Come on, Haru?" He sat down next to her. "What will it take for you to forgive me?"

"Tell me why you left." She shot dagger eyes at him. All Might sighed and nodded. 

"I will but you're not ready yet." He told her. 

"Don't tell me what I am ready for. You've spent five years stroking your own ego while you just forgot Sasaki and I." She stood up, not even wanting to be near him. 

"Clearly I didn't. Last night was evidence of that." He told her. "Let me be your friend again. That's all I ask."

"Fuck you!" She shouted. "You can force me to be your employee but you cannot force me to be your friend again, All Might!" 

"I'm not trying to force any friendship." He told her. "I'm simply asking."

"Why?" She asked. "Why now? Why did you choose now to pick up where we left off?" He hurt in her eyes mde her look exhausted and worn out from the conversation. 

All Might stood up and faced her, looking down at her blue eyes. "Because I mourn Sasaki too and it hurts that I can't share in those memories of him with everyone else. You and I knew him better than anyone." Haru faught the tears shining in her eyes. Why did he have to do that?

"I chose now because I saw that you were mourning too. You threw alot of what he taught you away and for him, I won't let you do that." He approached her slowly and cautiously. 

Haru closed herself off to his gaze, her arms crossing over her chest, "I can't stand to look at you sometimes."

"I know." He nodded. 

"No, you don't know." Her lip quivered. "Don't use Sasaki as a tactic to get close to me again just because you're lonely!"

"Were you there at his death bed?!" He shouted, silencing her this time. Her tone aggrivated him and he couldn't take it anymore.  "I saw him die, where the hell were you?!"

Haru stood silent, "Sometimes being an assistant to Sir Night Eye has its disadvantages..." She stopped a moment. "The public didn't see how close he and I were, they only let you in. The doctors didn't let me in to see him since I was just staff!" She cried. 

All Might looked at her with a mix of devastation and shock, "Why didn't you come to me? you know I would've let you in with no hesitattion."

"Fuck that!" She looked up at him, her eyes piercing into his. "How pathetic would that be? Asking All Might for permission to see my mentor? After five years of damn silence?"

"So, your pride kept you from seeing his last moments?" He took a step towards her. "I know you Haru, you would've been there holding his hand the whole time until his last breath. You're telling me that you hated me that much that it got in the way of Night Eye seeing you one last time?!" He hated the words coming out of her mouth, they were all lies. She said it just to hurt him. What was the real truth?!

There it was again, the shivering...she wasn't cold. What was happening to his Haru? He sighed and opened his arms. His anger dissolved when he saw her shiver uncontrollably, "Forget about it. Come here, you're shivering."

"No." She looked up at him with big eyes full of fear. "I'll be fine in a minute." She refused and stepped back. 

"Haru, please." He told her, his face apologetic and drained from their argument. "I hate seeing you like this. I didn't even know you still shivered like this."

She stared at him and shook her head, "I couldn't move." She told him. 

"What?" He asked a bit confused. 

"W-when I f-found out that I couldn't see him, I..." Her teeth chattered. "I-I started doing this!" All Might stood there, tears in his eyes. Her episodes were that bad? "Then when I-I saw you...i-it got worse."

"Haru, I'm so sorry." There was the truth, she shook so bad that she didn't have the strength to move. He gently took her in his arms and held her still as her shivers gradually got better. She didn't protest, her body accepted his warmth but her mind of course screamed to push him away. Abandoned again. She thought. She hated the feeling of being abandoned by the ones she loved, it wasn't fair. "I cannot tell you how sorry I am about leaving you. It was the biggest mistake I have ever made." He whispered in her ear, his breath soothing her nerves. 

She missed his touch, it was like coming back home. His touch hasn't changed since the five years they had been apart. He was still warm and safe, still a haven and security blanket. She shook her head for a moment, she hated the fact that he still felt the same way...it wasn't fair. 

She laid the side of her face on his chest helplessly as she continued to shiver, "J-just...d-don't."

All Might waited for her to finish her sentence, "Just d-dont..l-leave." She shut her eyes tightly.