Master.

"Will you quit messing around? the boss wants her intact." Kurogiri told Dabi. The dark haired villian shifted his eyes between All Might and his comrade. "We're going to have to take this sweet piece of cake to go, All Might. No hard feelings."

All Might advanced on him but the coice of his beloved stopped him in his tracks, "Let me go, All Might." She told him, tears streaming down her face. He was so confused and at a loss for words. "They want me." She swallowed hard. 

"But-"

"Trust me, okay?" She reassured him. "I'll be okay, I can't bear to see them hurt you."

"Haru, No!" He lunged forwards, trying to keep her from being pulled into the portal that Kurogiri made but it was too late. She vanished before him and he dropped to his knees. Haru struggled in Dabi's grasp as he walked her down a long dim hallway, placing her into a room and slamming the door. She sprang up to search her pockets, they had taken her phone, she sighed as she sat back down in the chair. She had been put in a cinder block room, it almost looked like a prison cell. She could use her light to escape but how much time would that give her? She glowed red and healed her cut upon her throat, not even leaving a scar behind. 

She had to think quickly, who knew what kind of quirks these people had. She had to use it, it was now or never. She shone her green light, cutting the thick metal of the door as it fell with a loud clang. She started sprinting down the hallway, looking for a door, a window or anything that could connect her with the outside world. She cried out in pain when her hair had been grabbed roughly, she was being dragged back to the cell. 

"I should've suspected that you'd be one of those annoying, hopeful ones." Dabi told her as he casually dragged her behind him. She tried to get away but the pain in her scalp was too much. She could barely think clearly with such a pain pulsing through her head. She held a hand up, her yellow light burning his skin as the smell of human flesh filled the hall. 

He dropped her and gripped his arm, seeing the skin peel off his body. "You're a real piece of shit!" He kicked her in the stomach and she curled up, holding herself from such a terrible pain. Dabi stooped down to see her face, "I am not the one today, sugar."

Haru grimmaced at his little nickname and went to stand but he held her down, "What is your quirk?" He asked. "Boss didn't tell me what you were capable of but he did tell me that he wanted it really bad."

Haru stayed silent and just tried to get out of his grip. Dabi shook his head and produced a blue flame from his palm, "You're not the only one that can burn flesh from bone, sweetheart. I suggest you tell me."

Haru swiftly brought her legs up and kangaroo kicked him in the head, making him stumble back and letting her go. "What does your boss want with me?" She asked. 

Dabi looked at her angrily and stood to his feet, "After that, I'm not saying anything to you." He grabbed her arm and dragged her back to the cell until he saw the door laying here in the hallway. "So, you can burn through things. We are kin." He joked. 

"Why did All For One target me of all heroes?" She demanded him to respond. Dabi just shook his head. "My boss wants your quirk for whatever reason. Not sure why he wants yours since I've seen him do far more impressive things compared to your little insignificant quirk."

Haru had to think, she knew exactly why he was coming after her for. She had to make sure to keep All Might and All For One as far apart from each other as possible. The thought of All For One hurting him flashed through her mind and she started to shake. Dabi looked at her a little surprised, "What the hell are you doing?" He asked. She didn't answer and just kept shaking. 

Dabi had had enough of her annoying little attempts at escaping and briught her to the main room for all to see, He threw her onto a chair and tied her to it so that whatever quirk she had could be seen while she was exposed to everyone. "You'll just have to wait here until he arives."

A blonde girl no older than Deku came up to her and smiled, "Oh, Dabi she's beautiful! Can I stab her please?"

"No. Leave her alone, All For One is coming soon."

"Oh, but look at how white her hair is! I would love to stain it with her own blood. It would look so lovely!" Toga blushed at the thought and Dabi pushed her away from Haru. 

"She is so pretty!" Twice spoke up. "Ugly!" His other half followed. Haru looked over at the man who was covered head to toe in a grey and black body suit. 

"Can't make up your mind, can you?" She asked. 

"Nope. Twice's shoulders dropped "Rude!" he then shouted. 

A man opened the door to the hidden bar they were all gathered in, he took off a hand that covered his face, "Master will be here very soon."

"Who are you?" She asked. 

Shigaraki looked over at her and then glanced at Dabi, "You couldn't hold her in the cell?"

"She cut the hinges off the door with her quirk."

"That's annoying." He massaged his temples. "Its whatever, its not like she will be with us for long."

"Where is that foggy guy I saw earlier? I want to talk to him." She said, her eyes shifting to everyone in the room. They all looked at her as if she were stupid and in not a very good position to be making demands. 

"Now, why do you want to talk to him?"