Behave.

Haru stood in the doorway to watch the kids have fun with her beloved boyfriend. Him being with them made him look like a big kid. He caught he gaze and smiled at her while the game went on, when he had a minute he came right to her. He kissed her hand and met her eyes, "How did the session go?"

"It was deep." She nodded. "But needed. Aizawa told me to come back tomorrow so we can keep going."

"Okay. Sounds good." He glanced over at the class who were now just chatting with one another. "Its almost time to leave, what do you want to do?" He asked. 

"I don't know." She shrugged. 

"I know what we can do." He smiled big, his blue eyes sparkling like crazy. 

"Oh? And what is that?" She asked. 

"I can take you out on a proper date."

Haru was touched by his offer and she smiled, "You know you don't have to make a fuss over me." She took his bony hand in hers. 

"But, I want to." His eyes pleaded with hers. "Please?"

She couldn't help but giggle at his little antics and sighed, "Fine. What are your plans?"

"Its a surprise." He winked. 

Haru just let it be, she knew Toshi well enough to know that he would never tell her what he was up to. Once the last bell rang for the day, Toshi and Haru left the school and walked home. Once they opened the door, Toshi picked her up and hoisted her upon his hips, holding her up. 

"I want you ready by seven, Firefly." He told her. 

"Okay." Their noses brushed up against eachother, teasing a kiss before their lips met. He put her down and she left for her apartment. She excitedly ran to her room to raid her closet for something cute and warm to wear. She decided upon a leather skirt, tan sweater and black ankle boots. 

She laid the outfit on her bed and took a nice soothing shower

She laid the outfit on her bed and took a nice soothing shower. She stepped in and let the hot water wash all of her anxiety away. All of the mental stress she went under just to unearth her memories seemed to melt off of her as she washed herself. 

She stood under the shower head and felt the water rush to her scalp and wet her white hair. She closed her eyes, feeling the steam heat the whole room. Her mind emptied itself just like the water running down the drain. A flash of white light ran across her vision and a scream heard in her thoughts. Her eyes shot open as her back slammed against the tile wall of the shower. She shook her head, it didn't happen...It couldn't have happened. 

She breathed slowly, regaining her balance and finished washing up. She sat at her vanity to dry her hair and do her make up. She looked at herself in the mirror, that same flash of white consuming her vision and a broken mirror with a young Haru staring back at her. 

"No!" She jumped up from the ottoman and panted in fright. Why? Why now did she have to remember the horrid past? She just wanted to forget about it. She heard a knock on her bathroom door and she opened it to see two faces that she didn't think she would ever see.

"Haru, why did you do this to us?" 

There in front of her were the images of her mother and father. "You're not real!"

"What?" Toshi's voice broke her flashback and she refocused on him. "What's the matter?"

"I..." She looked up at the tall man before her. "I'm sorry, I-"

"I came up here because it sounded like you fell in the shower." He told her.

"Oh, no I am fine, Thank you."

Toshi took one look at her and knew that she wasn't okay, "Haru." He spoke softly. "What's ging on?" 

Haru looked down at her feet and shook her head, "Therapy was a bitch."

Toshi just smirked at her reply and broght her close, "You are okay." He kissed her forehead. 

She nodded and Toshi left her to get ready. By the time it was seven, she came down the steps glowing. Toshi looked up at her and blushed red. Toshi wore a nice pair of blue dress pants, a knit sweater and tan shoes.

 Toshi wore a nice pair of blue dress pants, a knit sweater and tan shoes

"You look so dapper, Toshi." She teased. He scratched the back of his neck and blushed even harder. Why did this feel like they were high schoolers on their first date? "You look stunning, Haru."

"Thank you, smiley." She poked his cheeks, getting him to hide his face until the redness went away. "Where to?"

"You'll see." They grabbed their jackets and headed out onto the street where Toshi hailed a taxi. They jumped in and the car sped off. Haru leaned into his frame and he wrapped his long arm around her, "Can you give me a clue?"

"Nope."

"Why not?" She pouted. 

"Just relax." He rubbed her arm. "You don't need to know everything." He teased. 

"Yeah I do." She argued back. 

"No you don't. Just sit and enjoy the ride until we get there."

She made a noise of disapproval and he looked over at her and chuckled, "So impatient." 

Haru retaliated by taking the hand that was on her shoulder and biting it softly, he flinched from surprise and he looked over at her, "No biting. Behave." He told her playfully. 

"Are we there yet?" She asked. 

"Are you going to be like this the whole car ride?"

"...Maybe."

"Mhmmm..." He nipped at her neck, making her squeak and push him away. "You're not the only one who can bite." 

The taxi stopped and Toshi got out first, opening her door and helping her out. "Spa LAQua?" She looked at him a bit confused. "You too me to a Spa?"

"Yeah. Is that okay?"