Paparazzi.

Haru looked at herself in the mirror, preening herself so she looked presentable enough for the night. Her curls were put in an updo, held in place with diamond clips. Her dress fit her so well she almost felt naked. She fixed her makeup and threw on a white shawl for the cold breeze and she was ready. She grabbed her clutch and keys, stepping out and locking the door before she turned to see All Might fiddling with his tie. 

"Do you need me to help you?" She asked, hoping he would accept. He paused and stared at her, what was she doing to him? it didn't make any sense. Did she even know the effect she had on him? She looked like some angel that just descended from heaven to tease him. She came down the steps, floating as if she were on a cloud. 

 He thought about it and gave her a curt nod. She came right over and tied his tie neatly, her touch was something he already missed. "Will Toshi be coming to the event?" She asked him. 

"No, unfortunately he had to visit family out of town but he sends us his best." He lied. 

"I hope everything is okay."

"I'm sure he's fine." He stepped back once she was finished and cleared his throat. "Shall we?" He offered his arm. She nodded and took his arm, stepping out of the house and into the limo. The ride was silent but not awkward, something seemed a bit lighter in the atmosphere around them. 

"Now, I know you're not used to paparazzi but there will be a lot at this party tonight. I just thought I'd warn you."

"Okay." She gave him a weak smile to thank him. 

"Take them with a grain of salt and don't answer their questions."

"Noted." She chuckled. Her little entertained sound made his lips curve up a bit, she could still make him smile...it wasn't fair. The car pulled up and all she could see was flashing lights from beyond the windows. All M ight could see the shocked look on her face, "Hey. Remember to ignore them."

"Right." She watched him climb out the car and offer his hand to let her out. 

"Its All Might and Light Show! They came here together, is this a date?!" One of them said. 

"What a beautiful couple they make, they even match."

"Best friends turned lovers, I think! Their attire is to die for!" 

Haru blushed hearing all of them spew out such nonsense, they weren't a couple. All Might kept her close and escorted her into the building where they were free of the blinding flashes of the cameras. "Good job, the hardest part is over now."

Haru sighed out a nervous breath but she was interrupted by someone picking her up from behind. "What the- Shota!" She looked over to see the long haired man, happily. 

"Where have you been all of my life, Haru?" He asked, a bright smile plastered upon his face. All Might watched, feeling a bit irritated at the sight of Aizawa getting so friendly with her. 

"I know, I'm sorry-"

"Not a good excuse, none of it." He put her down and hugged her sweetly. "Call me once in a while, would you? It's hard to loathe and brood all on my own you know."

"I promise this time I'll keep in touch."

"I will make sure of that, you're harder to keep track of than my students."

"That better not be light show, She owes me forty bucks!" A woman's voice could be heard from the other side of the room. Haru looked up to see  Midnight approach her and give her a big hug. "Its so good to see you, sweetie!" She exclaimed excitedly. "We have to hang out soon." 

"Of course."

"I hear the sweet voice of a baby bird." Haru heard Hawks from behind her, his smug smirk, flirty eyes and tumbling blonde locks seemed so handsomely out of place when she saw him in a slick black tux. She had always seen him in his hero costume...she was used to seeing everyone in their hero uniforms. They were all primped up like a flock of properly painted doves. Aizawa wore and open black blazer with his scarf neatly laid around his neck and his wild black hair was pulled back into a neat bun. Midnight looked like a queen with her beautiful violet gown and red clips to hold her hair in place. Everyone looked so regal. 

"Its nice to see you too, Keigo" She smiled, giving him a hug. Fat Gum came rushing in, hugging her tightly in his smaller form, "Back off, she's mine!" He joked. The amount of love that she felt as each of them welcomed her back was so overwhelming. Fat Gum's white tux with a black collar suited him, matching his hair. 

"Alright, alright. Let's give Haru some air. I'm sure she would love to breathe by now." Mic came into the fray to save her from the mob gushing over her. "And its too late, Fat Gum. She's mine."

The crowd went into an uproar and he took her hand, rushing her away, "Sorry about them, I didn't think they would be so excited to see you."

"Your radio show is very popular among the heroes I see." She teased. 

"Among others." Mic wore a grey pinstripped suit with a bowtie, spats upon his shiny black shoes and his thin mustache was well groomed. His blonde hair was tied up on the back of his head. Haru giggled, he looked like he belonged in the mafia. 

"I didn't know I was missed so much."

"You are not without friends here, Haru. Remember that." He winked. "You are very much loved."

She seemed to lose All Might in the frenzy and she scanned the room but he was no where to be found. Mic saw her worried face and looped his arm through hers, "All Might is here somewhere. Don't worry, I won't leave you."

"He was with me just a minute ago."