First-Born Son.

THREE YEARS  LATER...

"Hotaru! Nana! Where are you?" Toshi sang as he uncovered his eyes to look around the little backyard of their home. "I'm going to get you!" He spotted Hotaru hiding behind a bush up against the fence that enclosed the yard. "Gotcha!" He picked his son up from his hiding place and hoisted him up in the air to make him feel like he was flying. Hotaru had his mother's gleaming blue eyes and white hair. His complection was his fathers, peachy. 

Haru had twins, a boy and a girl. When they both found out, they were overjoyed and made sure that they had more than enough to provide for them both. Toshi sold his duplex and bought a home large enough for the four of them to live comfortably. He retired from his hero work to focus on raising his kids and teaching his students. 

"Now, where is little Nana?" He put Hotaru down to look for his adorable daughter, he found her hiding in the little slide fort (idk what you call it lol) He scooped her up in his arms, hearing her infectious giggle as he tickled her. Nana looked sligtly different from her brother, they looked too alike to be called fraternal twins. Nana had Toshi's turquoise eyes and frosty blonde hair, a minimal difference that no one could really notice. 

"Having fun out there?" Haru asked in the frame of the sliding doors. "Lunch is ready." She beamed. 

"Mommy!" The two of them ran to her, clinging to her dress that she wore. 

"Yes, looks like mommy is back from work early, snuck in and made us food. She's a super mommy!" He came up and kissed her sweetly. Haru continued her hero work but mostly in community affairs, she had her fill of the famous hero battles, she left that up to her friends who loved her and her children dearly. Class 1-A graduated and Deku came to visit frequently, most of the class did, they couldn't get enough of Nana and Hotaru.

The gate opened to reveal the now tall green haired boy, "Hey, I heard you guys out here." He looked at his two most favorite people and smiled. "Midorya!" Toshi came up to him and hugged him happily, it had been a while since he had seen him last. 

"Uncle Deku!!" Nana ran up to him and jumped in his arms, cuddling up to his chest.

"Aww I missed you too Nana." He kissed the top of her head. "Have you been good?" He asked. 

"Yeah." She nodded. Hotaru tugged on his pant leg and Deku bent down to pic him up with his other arm. "What's up?" He asked. Hotaru was shy and merely hid in the crook of his neck. "Oh, that's alright." he gave the boy's back a pat. He had come to Toshi's home because they had something important to talk with him about and he came as soon as he got off work. They all sat down to eat outside, catching up. Once they finished their lunch, Toshi, Haru and Deku cleaned up and went inside to talk. 

"What is it you needed to talk to me about?" Deku asked as they sat at the counter bar in the kitchen. Toshi and Haru looked at each other, confirming the decision they had made a few days ago. "Midorya..." Toshi started. "I consider you my first born son, I've never told you that."

The words the new hero heard made his heart jump for joy, Toshi thought that highly of him? He felt honored and nodded. "I am humbled by that, All Might."

Haru stepped in and continued, "The kids love you so much and we trust you completely with them. We know that if anything happens to us, you'd be there for them."

"In a heartbeat, Haru. I love them like they were my own-" He stopped, not wanting to sound too possessive. Toshi and Haru seemed to like his reaction and  smiled, "There's nothing I wouldn't do for those two."

"Thats amazing to hear." Haru looked up at her husband. 

"We want you to be their god-father." Toshi was too excited to drag it out any longer, he wanted to see the look upon his successor's face. Deku paled before he covered his mouth, tears running down his cheeks. Toshi laughed heartily, "Oh, God you haven't changed a bit, still so emotional." He crossed his arms. Haru came to his side to comfort him, this was a huge responsibility. 

"Of course I'll be their god-father." he sobbed and wiped his tears away, he was so touched. "I'm honored."

"We know they will be afe with you and they'll be loved in case something happens." Haru told him. 

"Nothing is going to happen to you both, not ever." He hugged them both tightly, thankful for the trust they had in him. The kids came thundering down the stairs and tugged at his ankles, urging him to play with them before the day light faded. "Okay, okay!" He laughed. "Tag, you're it!" He tapped Nana and ran out the sliding doors with them both chasing him from behind. 

Haru laughed seeing them play together and Toshi watched her beautiful face light up, bringing her close. "I love you." He told her, his turquoise eyes looking at her lovingly. 

"I love you too." She kissed him and laid her head upon his shoulder. "Shall we...have another session?" She asked, lifting his shirt. Toshi chuckled at her hastiness and shook his head. 

"You have done enough today, I'm feeling fine. There's no need to heal me right now."

"I know, but..." She whined. 

"Not today." He kissed her forehead. 

"I'm determined to heal you completely, you know that."

"That's why you are my soul mate. You never quit on me." 

THE END. 

A/N: Hey thank you for all the likes and reads, it means alot. I hope you don't think the ending is too cheezy I just thought All Might deserved a happy ending. 

Thanks, 

Sarah Jane. (Seri the Rock)