You're it.

"I am sorry that he interviewed me more than you, All Might that wasn't my intention." She apologized as they walked. 

"Don't be sorry. I'm proud of you for doing that."

"You are?"

"You got out of your comfort zone. I admire that."

The radio segment was finally over and they were off to the tailor's for his suit. They entered the shop and the suit maker went right to work, dressing him. It was to be a very formal event, Night Eye was always old fashined. He loved celebrating any event in a ball like form, dancing and black ties with flowy dresses. All Might had gone with a dark blue suit that hugged his body comfortably.

"Should I go with a black tie?" All Might asked

"Should I go with a black tie?" All Might asked. "Or should I pick another color?"

She stood from her seat to look him up and down. "Hand me the red and the blue tie over there, please?" she turned to an employee and they fetched the silken bowties for her. "Thank you very much." She held them up to his neck, the ties on either side of the black one. "I think this deep blue one will work wonders on your skin, All Might." She handed it to him and he tried putting it on, having difficulty. 

"Here." She stood up on the tailor's platform to reach his neck, draping the tie and fastening it around him. "What do you think?" She asked. He looked in the mirror and looked pleased. the dark blue silk tie indeed did compliment his skintone and tied together the whole look, making it appear classy and smooth. "I love it." He told her. "I will need a matching vest as well."

"I am on it." She hopped down from the platform to inform the tailor and it was taken care of within minutes. 

"What about you?" he asked Haru, looking down at her as the tailor took off his jacket. She looked surprised. "If you're going you'll need a suitable dress."

"I'll come back some other time-"

"Nonsesne, I'm sure they have something for you." All Might snapped his fingers and whispered in the tailor's ear. A couple of employees ushered her into the back, all the while Haru looking terrified. He changed out of his formal clothes and waited for Haru to come out. 

She stepped out of the changing room in a long dark blue silken backless dress with a high slit in the skirt. All Might looked up from his phone and was stunned to see the woman in front of him. She looked like a proper lady. His face lit up, enjoying the way she looked so embarassed. 

"Turn

"Turn." He asked and she obeyed, showing the whole dress. "How do you feel?"

"Surprisingly comfortable." she swished the skirt around, enjoying the feeling of the soft fabric against her skin. All Might couldn't help but let out a very uncharacteristic giggle, she looked like a little girl who tried on her first dress. She looked up at the hero and smirked, "You're enjoying this arent you?"

"You are too, don't deny it. You feel pretty." He teased. 

"Damn right I do." She stepped up onto the platform so they could make the right alterations to the dress so that it hugged her body a little better. When they were finished she changed into her hero costume but instead of her cropped jacket, she pulled on Toshi's hoodie. All Might looked over at her and smiled, "You really like Toshi's hoodie don't you?" He asked. 

"Yeah." She smiled down at the pavement they walked on. "You never really talk about him unless I mention him first. Why is that?" She asked. 

"I don't know." He shrugged. "I never noticed it."

"He doesn't talk about you that much either. Thats weird."

"We are both busy men. Maybe we have better things to focus on." He replied. 

"Uh huh, like what?" She teased. 

"Your crazy ass." He teased back. Haru retaliated by jabbing him in the side, she was always trying to prove her strength. "Okay, we're here." 

They stood in front of the orphanage and Haru felt a jolt in her heart, she almost forgot that this was thier last stop. There were children playing in the yard and when they spotted All Might, they ran towwards him, grabbing at his legs. He pretended to fall in defeat, "You kids are so strong!" He laughed. 

Haru looked down at him adoringly, she never saw this side of him. She had never seen him work with children, "Who wants to play tag?!" He shouted as the kids got off of him to run around. He propped himself up with his elbows and looked up at Haru who looked pleasantly surprised. 

"I didn't know you were good with kids." She said offering her hand. All Might took it and stood up, making sure not to pull on her too hard. 

"You didn't?" He asked a little surprised. "I'm a teacher at UA."

"You are?!" Her eyes widened. 

"How do you not know that?" He asked as they walked further into the front yard. 

"I don't watch alot of tv." She shrugged. "I did my best not to hear any news about you too."

"Ah." He scratched his head awkwardly. "I see."

"Don't feel bad. At least we're on talking terms now." She patted his back. 

"Yeah." He gave her a weak smile. He felt a child poke his knee and he looked down at the little black haired girl. "You're it!"

"I'm it? Well, alright!" He started running after the kids and Haru giggled at the way he acted. He was so carefree and spirited with them...just like he was with her a long time ago. She stood back enjoying the sight, watching from afar. All Might came running towards her, tapping her on the shoulder. "You're it."

Haru rolled her eyes, setting her things down on a nearcy bench to run around with the rest of the kids until she caught one of them in her arms, "you are it!" She placed him down on the ground so he could run and get the other kids. All Might stood next to her as they watched the children. "Looks like you're really good with kids too."

"I love kids." She replied. "I always wanted to be a mom."