Its Okay.

"Yeah, I think I'm still a bit tired."

"Really? Toshi wasn't enough comfort?" He teased again. 

"Stop." She gave him a hard stare. "I had an episode again."

All Might sighed and looked at her in the eyes, "Would you ever want to go to the doctor to find out what that really is?" He asked her. Haru shook her head a little annoyed with the question. 

"You know how I feel about doctors, All Might."

"Haru-"

"The stick you with needles, poke you with their sterilized hands."

"Haru-" He was interrupted again. 

"They run all these tests and then conclude theres nothing wrong with you, just a nosebleed-"

"HARU!" He rose his voice and chuckled at her in disbelief. He knew she hated doctors but this was important for them to figure out. "I'm not making you go, I was just asking."

"I know. Sorry, Doctors just creep me out."

"I know but sooner or later you'll need a check up. This is a recurring thing, it may be serious."

"Yeah, yeah..." She crossed her arms and sat back in the chair. "What do we do for lunch?"

"Oh yeah, there's a nice place just across the street." He stood. "Let's go."

They both left the tower and crossed the street to a lovely restaurant. It was small but looked so charming with its blue and white awnings, patio umbrellas and sweet servers. "Okay, I have loved in Tokyo all my life and I have never seen this place before." Haru seated herself down. 

"Its my favorite place to eat." All Might admitted. Her face lit up and picked up the menu. 

"Lets see if I can guess what you get here." She looked over the menu. "I'm guessing...Of course this is a french themed joint." She laughed. All Might shrugged, smiling at her lively attitude. 

"What is it with your fetish with France, Sir?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows. 

"I like their food, this place makes it so authentic."

"So, you've been to France finally?"

"No." He admitted. 

"Really? I thought you'd be flying there every weekend now that you're the symbol of peace."

"I haven't gone because...you and I made a pact." He reminded her. Haru sat up, looking at him in awe. "You still remember that?"

"Of course I do. We agreed that we would go together when we were able to."

She covered her mouth, she was touched that he even remembered the pact they made. Both of them had never been to their favorite country. Haru's was Bali and All Mights was France, they both made a promise to each other that they would go together to both of them when they had the chance. "You waited for me?"

"Yeah, I did." He gave her a weak smile. Haru sighed and placed her hand on the table, unkowingly to her it landed on top of his massive hand. She looked up almost afraid of the reaction he would have but his face didn't change and his hand opened, wrapping around hers gently. 

"Are we ready to order?" The server asked. Haru drew back instinctively and looked down at the table. All Might sat back and looked at the now pitiful looking Haru, "Yes, this lovely lady here was just about to guess what I order here. Let's see if she's right."

Haru looked up at him and tried not to smile, taking the menu. "If I'm correct, he would love the Petrale Sole with a Tomato Mustard Tart." She looked at him for approval and he nodded. "Spot on. You do know me."

"And for you, Miss?" She asked. 

"Let's let him guess." She raised an eyebrow. 

"Oh okay then," He looked the menu over. "She would like the french onion pasta with a glass of lemon water."

"You're good at this to, I see." Haru was surprised. The server took their orders to the cook and they were left alone again. "I am surprised she didn't pummel you."

"Huh?"

"You're All Might, you always have girls fawning all over you." She clarified

"That's why I stay in certain spots. I don't want all of that to happen. The staff know me here they see me almost everyday."

"Okay. That explains it." She sat silent for a second. "I didn't know you still wanted to travel with me...after everything."

"I still considered you my friend even when you hated me."

"I feel pretty shitty now." She admitted. "All this time I could've picked up where I left off."

"I don't blame you for anything, Haru. I'm the one that kept secrets from you." He crossed his arms, wondering if he should say what he prepared next. "The reason why I left is because Sasaki broke a promise to me." 

Haru just listened, this was something she longed to know and he was finally about to open up. 

"He looked into my future and saw how I...died."

"What?" She looked at him with a devastated expression. "Why did he do that?"

"He was worried about All For One killing me so...he looked to make sure his worries were wrong but they were right."

"Wait...So, you're going to die?" She asked with a bit of tears in her eyes.

"Well, see...that's the thing. I met a boy who found this out, he goes to UA now and he was able to change what was written in time. He saved my future."

Haru was deeply confused and didn't know what to say or how to react to the news, "If it didn't matter after this..boy changed your fate, then why didn't you tell me beforehand?"

"I didn't know if you wanted me to, Haru."

She slouched and gave a great frustrated sigh, "I don't know what to do with you right now."

"I'm sorry."

"I've hated you over nothing." she almost shouted as the food came. "You could've told me, All Might."

"I know."

The reality of almost losing him too hit her again and she took his hand once more, "I don't want to argue. Its okay."

"Okay." He nodded. They both started to eat and by the time they finished they had to go down to the studio to film the commercial. They walked their way there and Haru sat back to watch and make sure everything was done properly. 

"Three...Two...One, Action!" The director cried before they started rolling.