Workaholic.

A few days had passed, Haru was back to her old self, snarky and rude and cracking jokes that would make a sailor blush. Haru and All Might still were on rocky ground but All Might knew it wasn't going to happen over night. She tolerated him more than anything now and it was better than her hating his guts which he would consider progress. Her and Toshi became much closer as friends than her and All Might, it was nice to talk to someone about work especially when it wasn't her boss she was venting to. 

"All Might!" She caught up to him, trying to match his stride as he walked the halls of Might Tower. "Here, don't forget you have an interview with Tokyo News at eleven to talk about the boy you saved from the bridge collapse." She handed him the packet of information and handed him a bottle of Peppermint Tea. He looked at it and smiled at the small gesture. "Thanks, Haru." He spoke as he led her into his office. "We have training today after work, are you up for that?"

"You mean is my body going to shiver after our workout, yeah. But I have a hoodie for it so you won't have to worry about me." 

"okay." He looked over his schedule and glanced up at her, "You've been on your feet all day, Haru. Have a seat."

She sat down in front of his desk and fiddled with the ipad she was given to keep track of everything. "You also have a doctor's appointment tomorrow."

"Yeah, that's right." He remembered. "I almost forgot about that."

"Is Toshi going with you? He usually sends me all that info so I can remind you."

"No, I'll be going by myself. Its only a check up." 

"Is there anything else you need me to do? Do you need an outfit for the interview today?"

"No, I'll be fine in this.I just need you to sit."

She rolled her eyes, "I'm not a dog, All Might."

"And you're not a machine." He looked up at her sternly. "Rest."

"Fine." She crossed her arms. "That suit you're wearing isn't camera ready." She told him. 

"What are you talking about?" He asked. 

"You've been in it all day. its wrinkly."

"You know what, just for that, I'm wearing it just to piss you off." He chuckled. "You're trying to work again, I see it."

"That's all I know how to do. You did hire me to work for you."

"And I also need you to rest right now so you can be ready for training later on tonight. If I over work you, we know what happens."

"...Yeah." She tucked in her lips and shook her head. She looked around his office and tapped her fingers on the arm of the chair from frustration. She didn't know how to sit still. All Might looked at her, she decided to wear her old hero suit to work since she was now part of his agency. It was such an old suit but it flattered her. Her suit consisted of every color but in a tasteful manner. She wanted something that would embody all of the colors she uses with pale splatters of color across her white high waisted leggings with a beige panel of fabric along both legs. 

Her shoes were boots of the same color but he toe of them had a pop of chartreuse

Her shoes were boots of the same color but he toe of them had a pop of chartreuse. Her top was the same beige but strapless and only covered her bosom, showing off her well toned torso. She had on a white cropped jacket with the rainbow sprayed into the lower hem edge. She didn't wear her tool belt since she was still in training and not doing any hero work yet. He remembered when she first got it. It was something David Shield designed as a favor to All Might. He wanted her to have the best and he was so touched that she still had it. 

"Will Toshi be joining us at all?" She asked. 

"No, I have him out doing other things at the moment."

"What a bummer, will he be free tomorrow?" She asked. 

"Possibly." He looked up from writing. "You two have been getting close." He observed.

"Yeah, we have. Its nice to have a friend in the work place. We can talk shop together."

"He's a good guy." He smiled. "He's a hard worker too." He added.

His publicity team came in to get him prepared for his interview and Haru followed him to make sure they were doing everything correctly. She was the right hand to All Might and everything had to be efficient and quick. He watched her as she worked, she was in her element. She had a confidence that seemed to turn her into a completely different person. He smiled, he was so proud of her. "All Might, sir. We're live." One of his assistants said since he was smiling in Haru's direction like an idiot. He snapped out of it and started the interview with the news until it was time to leave the agency for the night. Haru and All Might walked home tiredly, "I am so sorry, Haru that interview went on for way too long." 

"That news anchor was really asking you all the questions. It was an interview not a damn frontline on you." she joked. All Might laughed at her and he noticed how tired she really was. 

"Hey, let me carry you." He told her. 

"What?" She stared at him. "I'm fine. Don't worry about me."

"I will because if you're not an alcoholic, you're a workaholic. I would rather you be neither. So let me carry you the rest of the way home."

"Anything to remind you of the good old days, right." She blinked. 

"Brat." He picked her up easily as she hugged his neck to feel secure. Her head landed on his shoulder as he walked. His muscles spasmed, he had been in his strong form for too long and he had to get to the house soon. She shifted in his arms, almost unable to keep her eyes open, she was such a fighter.