Take Care of Yourself.

Toshi settled for a lemon water, not mentioning the forbidden drink again. She sat indian style towards him and glanced at the blonde, "Tell me about yourself, Toshi."

"Huh?" That took him for a loop. What the hell could he come up with to keep her from figuring out that him and All Might were the same person? He didn't plan on doing this to her, he didn't plan on seeing her on the roof but he was thankful that he was the one to save her. "What would you like to know?"

"How did you meet All Might?" She asked. "How did the big ass brute rope you into his agency?"

"Well..." He started a bit offended at the name calling. "I applied when I heard that he was looking for employees for his agency. I worked as a temp until I moved up to his assistant and here I am."

"So...you're just a male version of me when he decided to fly solo?" She asked. 

"Thats an interesting way to put it, I guess."

"I'm joking!" She elbowed him. "I'm glad he has an assistant like you."

"Oh? whys that?" He asked a bit interested. 

"You, sir." She pointed her fork at him. "Get things done quickly. And if I know anything about All Might." She chuckled. "And I know EVERYTHING. I know that he likes things done in the most efficient and quickest way possible." She looked down, picking at her chicken. 

"Yeah, I get that." He replied. "What else do you know about him?"

"Are you asking me for a cheat sheet on Mr. Number One? Because, I'll gladly tell you everything." She giggled. 

"Haha!" He couldn't help laughing at her. "Not everything, I don't want to intrude on the man's privacy."

"Oh darn!" She pretended to act disappointed. "Fine, I'll tell you the little things." She put her plate down. "He loves nature. So if he's ever stressed out when he's with you, ask him to go for a walk in the park. It calms him down."

"Really?" He raised an eyebrow. It was true, the sounds of nature relaxed his mind into a meditatvive state. 

"Mhm." She nodded. "He loves movies, he may ask you to pick up the latest DVD that came out. Am I correct?"

"Yeah, he does love his movies." He nodded, watching her recall all of his little idiosyncrisies. She looked like she enjoyed remembering his little habits, "What else can you tell me?"

"He gets an upset stomach when he eats anything spicy. Nothing helps except Peppermint Tea, keep a bottle of it with you just in case."

That little piece of information made him chuckle, she really had to go there. "So, nature lover, movie geek, acid reflux...Got it." He wondered what she would say if he told her he doesn't have much of a stomach now since one of his battles left him with an unremovable scar. He didn't suffer from his stomach acid anymore. 

"He loves the color red, he tends to stay up way too late and plows through the next day until he's burnt out." She shrugged. "Since he is the symbol of peace, I'm guessing that he has no room for sleep anymore." She started shivering, Toshi noticed and he sat up, putting his plate away.

"Why do you do that?" He asked. 

"What do you mean?" She asked, still shivering. 

"You're shivering, Haru." He clasped her shoulders. She looked a bit ashamed that she was doing this again. Not here, not with him again. "What's going on? I've seen you do this before."

Her shivering was usually due to her muscles being over worked and spasming from such strain when they trained together, All Might used to hold her until her chills stopped but this seemed different. "I-I'm sorry. I must have over worked myself."

"Here." He hugged her tight, hoping she would accept the offer of his warmth but she stiffened. Her shivers slowly started becoming more and more faint as his warmth surrounded her. "Sorry, I didn't know what else to do."

"I-its okay. A-All Might used to do this too." She shook. "He hated seeing me like this." The embrace she found herself in gave her relief and warmth as she stayed in that spot. He was a pretty warm person for being such a skinny guy, she was surprised. 

"I can understand why." He rubbed her back to get her warm. 

"Night Eye gave me a blanket for it...its in my bedroom." She said. Without a word he got up and fetched a thick green wool blanket from her bed, bringing it over and wrapping her shoulders with it. "Thank you, Toshi. I'm sorry about this-"

 "I just want you to be okay." He nodded. When her shivering stopped, she sighed and looked over at him. "Maybe I should just carry your red hoodie everywhere when this happens." She joked, he chuckled, more engrossed on her body's state than anything else. "Which I still have by the way if you want it back." She giggled. 

"Keep it. Like you said, keep it around when this happens again."

"Okay." She looked up at him with her round blue eyes. "Thanks. You're a sweet guy, Toshi."

"You are too, you made me dinner, gave me info on my boss, sat down and had a nice chat with me. I appreciate that."

"You're welcome." She smiled. "I like taking care of people." 

Toshi's heart broke, she loves taking care of people. He remembered now, she would always make sure that him and Night Eye were happy with everything. It was a quality about her that made her a great assistant. She would go above and beyond for them, even if she looked like she was running out of energy to keep up with the work. Sasaki and All Might used to have to stop her from going mad from doing so much, they had to make her take breaks. He looked down at his phone, seeing the time, "I'm sorry but I have to go. I'll see you around."

"Okay, get home safe."

"Hey." Toshi turned back to her, his turquoise eyes glowing. "Take care of yourself. You deserve a break." He told her in honesty. She looked into his eyes and paused as if she were stopped by time itself and merely nodded. "Goodnight, Toshi."