SP - Peter's Field Trip

Steve x Peter

Peter's senior class goes on their last field trip, in which a situation causes Peter's senses to overwhelm him.

__________________

Sitting quietly at his desk, Peter's teacher drowned on about some lesson Peter hadn't been listening to, not that he needed to. Peter looked ahead in his books and learned about the topic they were on. Even had Banner help him with it, two weeks ago. Peter's ears only peaked when his teacher started talking about a very special field trip that they were going to on, and how hard it was to get the field trip. Curiousity pulled Peter forward, he was hoping for something out of state, instead his heart dropped and his throat dried.

The field trip was to Aveneger's tower, and now the whole class was staring at him, he froze matching eyes with Flash who was smirking at him.

'You're dead.' Flash mouthed still smirking. Everyone knew about the Stark internship he had, though no one believed he was really Stark's intern. Though in reality, they were right, he wasn't Tony's intern, rather his adopted son.

Peter just shook his head and looked at the work packet down in front of him. He sighed softly and filled out a few more questions before a permission slip was placed over the packet. The permission slip for the field trip. Peter needed a permission slip to go to his own home.

'What a sick joke.' He grumbled to himself in his mind. Peter managed to slip out of the class as the bell ring, and left the school as it was his last period. Peter was even able to leave the school premises before Flash was able to follow him out as well. He ended up down the street to where Happy parked and got in.

"Look at this Happy!" He groaned getting into the car, "A permission slip to go to Avengers Tower, for a field trip!" He exclaimed, and Happy shook his head.

"That seems counterproductive." Happy gave simply as he started to drive to the tower.

"Yeah thanks Happy." Peter groaned, the Spiderling leaned back in the seat and looked out the window watching trees, buildings, and house's pass by.

They arrived to the Tower and Peter gotta out, he noticed Happy hadn't so Peter looked over at Happy.

"I'll see you later Peter, I have to go get your dad from his meeting." Happy laughed, Peter just shook his head watching Happy pull away.

Peter sprinted to the Private Avenger elevator, getting in Peter went to the Avengers floor. Peter saw Steve sitting on the couch, he dropped his bag off to the side before walking over to Steve. Peter leaned over the side of the couch and wrapped his arms around Steve's shoulders, Peter burried his face in Steve's neck. Steve chuckled softly reaching his hand out and ruffling Peter's hair.

"What's wrong love?" Steve asked, tiling his head to look at Peter.

The Spiderling pulled back slightly, "Only the fact that my teacher decided we're coming here for our last senior field trip, and I need to get my permission slip signed just to be here. But Tony can't sign it." Peter sighed, he moved around the couch and got into Steve's lap.

Steve wrapped his arms around Peter's waist, "It will be okay, you're 18, you can just sign it yourself Pete. I can make sure that no one tries to go down there too?" Steve tried to make Peter feeling better, but the poor Spiderling shook his head.

"Maybe I just don't go?" Peter tried with a hopeful smile, moving around the couch, and sitting in Steve's lap.

Steve kissed Peter's forehead, "Tony would put me through the ringer if I let you." He spoke shaking his head slightly.

Peter pouted and curled himself, "Yeah but what about Flash? He will not let it go. Like he can't believe I've been here, or that I work here. God if I ever said I lived here it's be so much worse."