LP - "Far Too Young To Die"

Loki x Peter

Loki is the lead singer of the band, 'Norse Gods.'

And also Peter's ex.

TW: Smut at end.

______________

Sorry if it's too long!

_____________________

Peter sighed, his shift being terribly slow, a dinky coffee shop never got as much business as the 'higher' brands did. Yet he was lucky the owner even let him have the job, being so slow and all.

The small metal bell jingled as the door opened, signifying a customer. But not just any. Peter looked to the door and almost choked on his spit.

"Holy shit.." Peter whispered watching the man walk to the counter.

Standing now, in front of Peter, was Loki Braxet, the lead singer of the Industrial Metal band 'Norse Gods.' Also, Peter's ex, before Loki had gotten famous the pair dated a few weeks after Peter graduated High School. Peter was about to vomit.

"Peter.." Loki mumbled, looking the young man up and down, thinking of when the pair shortly dated.

Peter shook from his daze, "W-what can I get you?" Peter asked, barely above a whisper, unsure if the man heard him.

Not really wanting to, with the resurgence of memories. Peter really didn't want to start anything.

"Hm.." Loki looked at the board above him, "Maybe just a large latte, extra vanilla iced." Loki looked back down, the boy had already turned away.

'Nice.' Loki was definitely remembering why Peter interested him in the first place.

"What have you been up to Peter?" Loki asked nibbling his lip.

Loki had always felt guilty about his sudden departure, with no explanation. Loki's father, Odin, had passed, leaving Loki distraught and void, leading Loki to leave abruptly.

Peter was so flustered, his hot, famous, ex-boyfriend showing out of no-where. Peter was really hurt after Loki left, even if their relationship was only three weeks, and four days. Peter fresh out of High School, dopey and out for love, latching on to the first man he met.

"Not much. Started college. May passed..." peter whispered the last part, not really wanting to bring that back.

Loki frowned, unsure of the last bit, "Still into all that technology stuff?"

"Uh yeah.. when I have time." Peter shrugged,

Peter shakily finished the singers drink, thanking whatever being was out there he didn't mess up the drink.

Peter set the drink on the counter, the man started to reach for his wallet.

"$3.34." Peter mumbled starting down at the counter.

Loki paid but didn't move for a second.

"We're playing at The Fritz, tonight, at 9, I'll get you in." For some reason, Loki desperately wanted to see Peter again.

Peter shifted his heart began to thump, Peter wasn't sure if it was the uneasiness, or unexplained excitement.

"You guys are playing? I'm not sure.. And well my shift ... And I have my college work..." Peter rambled unsure, "Are you sure?"  Peter finally settled.

Peter hadn't really looked up, only taking quick looks through his eyelashes.

Loki chuckled, "Of course, Petey, just promise me you'll be there?" Loki begged endearingly.