CP - Pleasure Bite

ClintxPeter

Peter gets bitten by another spider, the difference is that this one has a different reaction than powers.

W: Smut with Plot, quick start, kinky, dirty. Little fluff at the end.

___________________________

Peter watched from the rafters as a villain worked, different spiders in different cases, all with different genetic testings, and mutations. Peter felt sick watching as the villain did different tests to the spiders. Suddenly Peter felt a spider on his hand, he looked at it. It was soft pink with what looked to be elongated red hearts on the thorax. Peter wondered for a moment what the mutations were, before his tingle went off and the spider bit him. Peter winced softly, his body quickly started to warm and pool in his stomach. Peter slipped away knowing he couldn't fight with whatever was happening from the spider.

Peter just barely made it into his room in the tower. He stumbled tearing off his mask, knocking things off his desk with a loud clatter. Peter huffed moving passed the mess, tripping and falling against his bed. Bliss invaded as Peter started rocking his hips against the lumped blanket he fell against, he moaned desperately.

"What the fuck is happening?" Peter whimpered into his sheets, as he helplessly humped the blanket. Peter's hole began clenching and unclenching beneath his suit, Peters hands seemed to moved on their own, ripping his suit over his ass, and pushing two still gloved fingers inside of himself.

"Fuck~" Peter cursed moaning, pumping his fingers deeper into himself. Peter continued riding his fingers, and the pressure built but never released.

"Please." Peter begged already sobbing from the built up pressure that he couldn't release, even after adding a third finger.

Then a knock and a click to Peter's door, Clint entered, Peter didn't notice.

"Fuck Peter- I didn't-" Clint started, and Peter interupted, "Clint I need you." Peter sobbed, "I can't cum- please- I need you." Peter continued, as he weakly pumped his fingers.

Peter turned and presented himself, spreading himself for Clint, fingers moving on their own. Clint stared for a moment watching the desperate Spiderling, then moved forward. Clint undid the button to his jeans and pulled his cock from his boxers. Clint lined himself with Peter's entrance, moving Peters hand and pushed his cock deeply into Peter, the Spider moaned loudly, he arched his back and started bouncing against Clint without a second to adjust.

"Shit Pete- didn't know you could take cock like this. A proper fucking slut, huh?" Clint shook his head, taking off his shirt, and matching his thrusts against Peter.

Peter whined, red faced he pulled his glove off and showed Clint the spider bite. "B-bite." He mumbled getting lost in his sex fogged brain. "M-more~" Peter suddenly tossed his head back, moaning louder.

Clint hummed softly, reaching forward, he took a hand full of Peter's hair and pulled, only earning a moan and a plea for more. Clint shook a head, 'How could a bite turn Peter into such a mess?' Clint thought to himself, burring his cock deeper into Peter. Then Clint released Peter's hair, and grabbed Peter by the elbows instead, pulling him up slightly and deepening his thrusts. Peter liked that very much, letting out even more whorish moans than before. Peter felt the pressure build again even further those time, yet no release. No matter how many times Clint slammed into his prostate or how good he felt from being so full, Peter started to think he couldn't release, at least not until Clint did.

As Clint's cum filled him, Peter's eyes rolled back, his body shook as if he came as well, but he didn't. "More- more cum." Peter mindlessly babbled. "Didn't cum." He breathed as Clint slowed.