BP - Russian Roulette

WinterSpider

TW: Death, kidnapping

__________________

Peter Parker, Twenty-Three years old, Stark Industries Co-CEO, still only Part-Time Avenger, Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, and already a fourth year at the best Technology Institute, MIT. Peter's plate was always full, but his friends and family were always there to help him carry it. Peter usually on a very tight schedule, finally had one day to himself being Christmas break for his school. Though, TS In. is usually very busy around Christmas, Pepper decided to take it on and let Peter have his break too. With having nothing to do all Peter wanted to do was lay in bed for at least an hour or so more, but Ned and MJ begged the Spider out for some cocoa. Peter reluctantly agreed and got dressed to meet his friends at their groups spot. Peter finished, pocketed his phone and stepped out of his room.

Peter stopped and looked at the framed portrait of Bucky, flashbacks played in his mind as his finger tips pressed into the glass, his eyes closed.

"Bucky stop! It's not worth it stop!" Peter screamed watching Bucky run for the computers as 'Error' flashed against them.

Bucky looked back he smiled, "I got it!" He yelled as he typed quickly, but it wasn't fast enough.

"Bucky!" Peter screamed, a blast from a reactor meltdown blew him back before he could run toward Bucky.

Peter shook the memory, "It should have been me. You knew you weren't ready for that." He murmered softly stepping away from the portrait.

Peter had been helping Bucky understand computers, hacking, meltdown systematics, everything he could have possibly needed to know just for that mission, an OP on Hydra recreating the arc-reactor with different properties than the original. The mission was to break into the Hydra base, get to the reactor, download the data from the system computers, put the reactor into meltdown, and get out. Took weeks to plan, and even longer to teach Bucky, but with each week they had gathered information about the arc-reactor Hydra was building. Hydra completed building too quickly, and were tipped off on the Avengers closing in on them.

Bucky's connections had caught wind of Hydra's counter attack plan, so Bucky and Peter were forced to move in early. Mistakes were imminite and caused alarms. If they had more time, the pair would have been able to stop the meltdown from happening too soon, and had gotten what they needed, but by the time it was all over Peter assumed they had all the data backed up and were moving on to another secure location, that was until Bucky had turned back for the computers. That day left Peter bleeding, and broken in more ways than one searching for his partner. Peter never found Bucky's body or his Vibrainium arm. Peter always begged, hoped, prayed for Bucky to come back, and the past two years have been one never ending busy blur for Peter.

Peter shook himself away and made his way out of the tower. The groups spot was six blocks away, but two turns from seeing the coffee shop. Halfway there the back of Peters neck chilled as his tingle vibrated through him, but it was too late, a needle was stuck into Peters neck and a sack over his face as he got dragged into a vehicle.

Peter's mind fogged and drugged, from God knows what that Hydra pumped into his system to disable him. The burlap scratched against his cheeks causing red blotches to scatter on them. Small glimpses of light, and a large figure morphing around him. Every joint from his limbs secured under curved metal plating, Vibrainium, which is only what Peter assumed they were made of, as he tried break them, but unable to.

"I know you're there! Cowards! Just try and kill me, you won't have any use for me!" Peter snapped.

"Wrong!" Snapped a voice, "Of course you are, all the scientists have to do is pump you full of serum and some mind control you will be good as new little spider." Peters blood ran cold within him, he knew the voice, but it couldn't have been him.