IP - Ineffable

Ship of the shot: Starker, TonyxPeter.

This is not Irondad. This is Tony and Peter falling in love. I want to make sure you guys know that so you don't get confused later on.

This idea comes from the show Good Omens. I suggest reading the book and watching the Amazon Prime original of it, and of course like my last one not everything is precise or correct like the book or show. Hope you guys enjoy reading.

Peter plays as the angel Aziraphale.
Tony plays as the demon Crowley.

____-___-____-___-____-___-____

Peter stood on the garden wall arms crossed, standing straight, and biting his lip nervously. He had just given his flaming sword to Adam and Eve, and was watching them leave the garden. "Well that went down like a lead balloon." Said a demon who stood slouched next to him. Peter looked, "What?" He asked not really hearing the sentence. "I said, 'well that went down like a lead balloon.'" The demon said again looking at Peter, and Peter just nodded anxiously. "Ah yes.. Was for the plan I suppose?" Peter said, mostly to himself.

Tony shrugged, "Didn't you have a flaming sword? You did, it was flaming like anything.. What happened to it?" Tony asked and Peter squeaked embarrassedly. "I-I gave it away.." Peter mumbled, Tony chuckled, his yellow eyes wide, "You what?" Peter huffed. "I gave it away. They ate the apple, and wanted away out.. A-and she's already expecting. I said here, don't thank me, then left." Peter said quickly looking back out to the two in the desert.

Tony looked the same, "You know... It'd be funny if you did the wrong thing, and I did the right you know. You weren't supposed to let them have the sword, but I tempted with the apple was the right. Wouldn't that be funny?" Tony asked getting closer. Peter looked unimpressed, "Good is good, and bad is bad. An angel can only do good. A demon could only do bad." Peter sighed he knew that didn't seem right. After all, wasn't Tony originally just a fallen angel? That's what most demons are, just fallen. The clouds opened up and it began to rain, Peter shielded Tony with his pure wings and they spoke some more.

The Angel and Demon met up more and more over the years. The two had made a deal to, lets say, cover the others "shift." The demon would do something bad here, and try something good there. The angel would do something good here, and hardly something bad there. Peter reasoning it'd be a waste of time if they were both walking the Earth at the same time. They walked the sane time anyway in the end. Their agreement had lasted over 6,000 years, they both had moved to New York, Peter owned a book shop, and well Tony didn't have a job per-say he stayed where he wanted, when he wanted, for as long as he wanted. Usually not paying.

The two met either at central park, or would miracle themselves at table at their favourite French restaurant uptown. Quite expensive but they never paid, and no one questioned it. Not the waitors, not the guests, both Tony and Peter quite liked it that way. Sometimes they'd both be taken to Heaven or Hell. Peter would get upset on how good everything thing was going, Tony would say the exact opposite. Though Peter was usually harassed at that point for whatever was happening. Well, in the sense that they were doing good in doing the bad.

That was until they had they stop Armageddon, they faked it till they made it and somehow saved the world from being taken over by a child. A young boy, only 11 years old was the son of Satan and deemed the antichrist, the boy however was not lived up to he was supposed to be anyhow. The child in the beginning, who Tony had given to the wrong person, the boy was ment to go to some politician, but ended up in the country side. Tony though, messed up giving the antichrist, or was it part of the ineffable plan that he gave the child to the wrong family? Neither Tony or Peter knew what would happen, but they stuck together till the end.

Then, they switched body's in the name of whoever was out there. A women in the 1600's had written, in very great detail, prophecies. They were always right, and thought they should in fact do as the woman instructed. To be fair they only found the book because Tony had hit the witches great, great, great, great, granddaughter or whatever with his car on accident and they took her home. She lived without a scratch on her but forgot the book, that Peter read, and then desperately warned Tony about what could happen if they didn't.

They switched body's at the right time, Tony who was actually Peter was taken to Hell, and Peter who was actually Tony was taken to Heaven. 'Tony' was bathed in Holy water, and 'Peter' was set a flame in Hell's fire, neither melted, or even had a reaction. The angels and demons that watched stood frightened. Both had promised to leave the 'hybrid' angel and demon alone for their own safety. Tony and Peter laughed about it as they switched back to their own body's.

Those events seemed to go by quickly, and now the pair seemed bored out of their minds without something to keep them occupied. "Angel?" Tony asked looking at Peter, Peter looked up from his book. "Yes Tones?" He responded softly. They were sat on Peters couch in his apartment above his book shop. Tony leaned in and kissed the angel softly, Peter squeaked in surprise but kissed back. The demons lips felt so nice against Peter's own. They shared the kiss for a little longer before Tony pulled away. Peter panted softly, his young looking face red as a rose.

"O-oh.." Peter whispered hiding behind his book. The demon laughed softly and took the book and kissed the angel again. This kiss was longer and heavier than the first one. "I've waited 6,000 years for this." Tony mumbled softly, taking the angel into his lap. "Why didn't you just kiss me sooner my dear?" Peter asked softly threading his hands in the "olders" hair. Peter may have looked young, but he was over 6,000 years old, it's hard to keep track of years when it's been so long, same for Tony, though He looked older in his human form.

"I didn't think you'd like it, Angel. I'm a demon." Tony whispered looking up to the smaller his hands trailing themselves to Peter's small waist. Peter hummed, "You're the nicest demon I've ever met dear." Peter giggled and kisses Tony's cheek and laid against his chest. "I've been in love with you for 3,000 years." Peter whispered closing his eyes. "I've loved you for five." Tony chuckled softly, "It was the time you saved me, that time in Israel." Tony hummed at the fond, stupid, ridiculous memory. Peter reopened his eyes, and giggled softly, "mine was when I saw you as the black knight, then you saving me in France and many more times you've helped me. Guess I was slower to realize." Peter said drawing shapes and things into Tony's shoulder.

"Well that's alright my angel. It's seems ineffable that we should be together. You and I against the world and even farther." Tony said and Peter giggled softly, but nodded along. "Of course, ineffablity." Peter said and held Tony's larger hand in his, lacing their fingers together. "So you really fell in love with me all those years ago but you didn't try to seduce me, or tempt me?" Peter asked and raised an eyebrow. Tony shrugged, "What type of demon would I be to seduce, to tempt, such a sweet innocent little angel like you?" He asked and bit his lip. Peter giggled, "A good one." He teased and leaned forward pecking Tony's lips.

Peter bit his lip softly staring at Tony, Tony was so handsome, and gorgeous in Peters eyes. "Hey... Dear?" Peter asked softly as a thought, a nasty, jealous, thought popped into his head. "Yes Angel?" Tony responded, "Did... Did you possibly, haveyousleptwithanotherbeing?" Peter asked quickly, and quickly dropped Tony's hand, covering his own face. Tony tilted his head, "Ask that again Angel?" He couldn't hear the question with how quickly his Angel said it.

Peter sighed still covering his face tears behind his palms. "Have you... Slept with another being?" Peter braced himself for the answer covering himself even more. "No." Tony said, "I've been in love with you for 5,000 years, even before that laying with someone didn't interest me. For 5,000 years I've wanted to lay with you." He said softly taking Peters hands into his. Tony wiped away the tears that shed. "R-really?" Peter asked softly, "Yes Angel. I've only wanted you." He sighed, Peter hugged Tony tightly. Tony lifted Peter and took him to his bed. He hovered over Peter and made soft open kisses over Peter's face, neck, hands, and arms. Not wanting to go any farther with his angel than that the demon laid next to Peter and held him. "I love you, Angel." Tony whispered kissing Peters temple. "I love you too, my dear." Peter whispered back, he had calmed down and breathed softly. Both the angel and demon went to sleep happy. Although, neither ever had to sleep, but they could if they wanted.

____-___-____-___-____-___-____