WP - Saturday Mornings

Ship of the shot: WadexPeter, Spideypool.

Anything with Deadpool has instant warnings of strong language, but this is big boy fluff. So please enjoy.

________________

Peter groaned softly as woke, the chill of the morning crept up Peter's back as he snuggled closer to his fiancé. Peter rubbed a sleepy eye and looked at his clock. 5:48 a.m. Peter sighed softly, it was going to be a very lazy Sunday morning, maybe just a lazy day. But, breakfast in bed with a fiancé always sounded cute. Peter kissed Wade's cheek and slipped out of bed to make some breakfast. Peter knew the pair didn't have anything to do, so he didn't have to be up so early, but he liked mornings where he could cook for himself and Wade.

Peter reached the kitchen wearing Wade's large sweater, it was technically Peter's since Wade bought it specifically for Peter to wear because Wade had worn it for a week and put his cologne on it so it'd smell like him. But the rest of Peter's attire was his own, like his boxers, and a pair of socks. Peter walked soundlessly into the kitchen and got started. After he got everything out that he wanted to make, he started cooking. He was in his own world because he didn't realize Wade was awake till the olders arms were around his small waist. "Hey baby, whatcha doing?" Wade asked softly nuzzling into Peter. Peter smiled and turned in Wade's arms, getting on his tip toes to wrap his own arms around Ward's neck.

"I'm making breakfast, handsome. You're supposed to be in bed." Peter smiled and pecked Wade's lips. Wade looked at Peter with sad, yet loving eyes. Ever since Wade was in that fire, his self-confidence had lowered. "It always amazes me how someone as beautiful as you Peter, could love someone who looks like me." Wade whispered, disregarding everything Peter said besides the single word 'handsome.' Wade leaned his forehead against Peter's. Peter cupped Wade's cheeks and kissed him more deeply. "You're so handsome Wade. You're kind, you're loving, you're always here for me, you help me save the city. You're the best there is Wade. I'm the lucky one Wade." Peter could only smile up at his fiancé.

Wade sighed happily, "I love you, so much. I'm seriously lucky. You could have anyone and everyone you wanted and you chose a crazy mercenary." He chuckled softly, Peter giggled and shrugged. Peter's giggles were heavenly music to Wade's ears. "Maybe I like the crazy ones." He teased, "Now let me finish making breakfast so we can eat." He said turning back to the stove. Wade chuckled and kissed over Peter's neck. "What if I don't want you to." Wade mumbled.

Peter rolled his eyes, "Then you finish making it." He hummed and Wade grimaced, "I can't cook though." Wade countered and Peter nodded in agreement. "I know babe, can you make the coffee? That's the one thing you can do." Peter said as he waited for the sausages to finish. After Peter made the sausage, he made eggs, and toast. "Of course baby boy." Wade kissed Peter's cheek and went to the other side of the kitchen to make their coffee. Wade started up the coffee and returned to Peter's side and kissed the youngers cheek.

Peter hummed contently, his life was amazing, doing this everyday with the perfect man was usually called, heaven, bliss, and anything else under the sun meaning perfect. Peter was so in love with Wade, he didn't care how Wade looked, Wade treated Peter perfectly, like Peter was the only boy in the world. Even if Wade was bi, he only had eyes for Peter and Peter only. Wade always made sure Peter was okay, happy, and healthy, he could never hurt Peter. Their fights even made Wade cry because he would upset Peter. Wade never, could never, hurt Peter he had always told himself he'd find a way to die if that happened. Peter couldn't understand how he deserves such a perfect man in his life but he was happy to keep Wade at his side.

After Peter finished cooking and they had their breakfast in bed and both sighed in fullness and content when they finished. Peter was sat against the head board drinking his coffee, and Wade was scrolling on his phone laying comfortably over Peter's chest. Peter yawned softly and put his cup down. "What do you want to do today?" Peter asked Wade softly, Wade hummed softly in thought. "Mm lay in bed with you." He smiled, and Peter giggled and slid down the bed, then rolled them over. Wade chuckled and put his hand in Peter's hair. "Okay we'll do that beautiful." Peter teasingly mumbled, and giggled to himself while Wade rolled his eyes. "Whatcha lookin at Wade?" Peter asked raising an eyebrow.

Wade locked his phone, "A secret." He smiled teasingly and kissed Peter's forehead. Peter laid more fully on Wade not worried about anything and closed his eyes. "Okay, I'll figure it out." He mumbled making Wade chuckle in response. "Can't wait." Teased Wade, the pair cuddled closer, Peter drew shapes and things into Wade's shoulder and hummed tiredly, both becoming sleepy. "Lazy days are the best.~" Peter mumbled softly, and kissed Wade's jaw. Wade hummed in agreement.

The night before was like any other, Wade helped Peter protect the city. Peter got injured of sorts and Wade helped. When Wade and Peter got themselves injured, minor injury, neither worried to much and helped the other heal quickly, because of their super healing and what not and usually took only a day, night, to heal. If it was something bigger, Wade would take Peter to Dr. Banner, who had actually gotten a medical PhD over the years. Wade didn't have any actual problems since he couldn't die anyhow. That didn't mean Peter was worried and didn't want Wade to have some sort of check up, he always forced Wade to do so.

Wade always found it funny that Peter had always stayed by Wade's side and took care of him. No one has ever done that for Wade, not even when he looked normal, and "attractive" in his own eyes. Really in Peter's own eyes, he still thought Wade was attractive. He didn't care what anyone said about Wade or how they thought Peter could do better. Peter wanted Wade and only him. With the people Wade came across, they couldn't believe such a man was with someone as beautiful as Peter. But such was their relationship, sometimes it did hinder Wade to believing those things but Peter always reassured him in saying that Peter wouldn't trade anything for Wade.