BP - Count Down To You

Ship of the Shot: BuckyxPeter, Winterspider

Soul mates au, where you have a countdown on your body, a clock, showing when you'll meet your soulmate. Your first kiss together will show each other your lives without saying anything.

Peter will be 17, Bucky "27" (side note listening to Beetlejuice sound track, Creepy Old Guy while writing is making me cackle)

Fluff.
___________________________________

Peter had just turned 17 less than a week ago, and his time on his wrist made him want to faint. He was going to meet his soul mate, today. Today. Peter would be having a full blown panic attack if he wasn't battling Captain America himself. "Shit!" Peter let out, a chorus of "language" let out into the room. Peter shook his head and focused, "Ha!" He jumped up, "Beat that old man!" Peter laughed, Steve rolled his eyes and set down the controller. "Peter that's not very nice." Tony held in his laughs, "You have to go easy on Mr. America, he hasn't played Mario Cart before." Tony added, Steve continued to pout and grumbled at he wasn't old.

Peter's time had reached the seconds mark, he didn't even notice, until he saw a man walk in, one arm metal, "Who's that?" He asked, everyone turned. "Bucky! You made it." Steve's mood changed, he stood walking to the strange man. Peter was about to run a hand through his hair, but he saw his wrist, 00:00, Peter's eyes widened, he jumped the couch walking over to Bucky. He raised his wrist showing the man, Bucky was confused at first then looked at his own human wrist noticing the same zeros across his skin.

"Woah.." They both mumbled in sync. Everyone around the room were confused watching the two interact. "I'm Bucky." The older spoke, Peter smiled. "Peter." He said, Peter thought that seeing his soul mate would have been different but the 17 year old would take what he could get. "What just happened?" Steve asked looking between the two. Bucky shook from his trance, "Steve- I-I just found my soulmate." He said with wide eyes to his childhood best friend.

Tony was next to speak. "Nope! No, no, no, no. No. This is not happening. You are not even to look at Peter." He said stepping between the two, pushing Peter away. Peter rolled his eyes, "Dad stop it." He sighed, "I don't care what's happening this is a mistake. Your soul mate is not an assassin. Your soul mate will never be this man Peter. Go to your room. Now." Tony was stern and Peter shook his head. "Unbelievable. Anthony Edward Stark, your soulmate is his best friend." Peter grumbled stomping off, Bucky watched helplessly as his soul mate walked away. "I-" Tony sighed lost for words. He shook his head, "Teenagers." He rubbed his forehead.

Steve crossed his arms, "Tones, you know you can't do that to him. Even if he's like our son you can't deny him that." Steve tried to reason, without the two even noticing Bucky had walked off following Peter.

"Pete-" Bucky started, Peter jumped, "How did you- never mind. Come here." Peter mumbled pulling Bucky into his room. "Over protective parents." He rolled his eyes, "S-so uh soulmates.. that's cool." Peter mumbled awkwardly his face beat red. Bucky stepped pulling Peter close. Their hands hadn't parted since the hallway where Peter grabbed it first. Pete looked up shyly, Bucky looked down eyes piercing the younger.

Bucky took in a sharp breath, he leaned down, Peter closed the gap. The smaller wrapping his arms around the older mans neck. Bucky going to Peter's waist. Their kiss was soft, sweet, memories and endless stories flashing through each other's minds. Peter started to cry watching Bucky's life in his own eyes he pulled away looking up into Bucky's eyes. Peter covered his mouth as he cried softly. "Bucky- I.." Peter didn't even know what to say. "It's okay doll." The older whispered into Peter's ear pulling him close as he could.

The door burst open, Tony and Steve finally realized that Bucky wasn't with them. The first thing the two saw was Peter crying. Tony stepped forward angry, "What did you do to him?" Tony snapped, Peter was quick to step up. "N-no it's not like that. He didn't hurt me I promise." Peter tried to explain but, Tony was already seeing red. "Dad!" Peter yelled, that caught Tony's attention he looked to Peter. "I saw his life story." Peter explained, Tony took a moment before he realized that means the two kissed, quickly he turned to Bucky. "You kissed him? He's 17 for Christ's sake! Why would you do that you prick!" Tony yelled getting closer to Bucky, "Dad! I kissed him!" Peter tried tugging Tony's arm to pull him back.

"You- I- You what now?" Tony turned, "I kissed him dad, I wanted to know him okay? He's my soul mate. I have a right to know." Peter tried to reason. While the two were arguing, Steve had made his way to Bucky. "You two kissed?" Steve asked Bucky, Bucky nodded. "He kissed me I promise, just don't kill me." Bucky begged, Steve laughed a bit shaking his head, "I knew you guys were soulmates. You had the same times on your wrist." He shrugged, "I was upset at first but there's nothing I can do." He added looking to his lover and son arguing.

Bucky and Steve watched the two back and forth. Tony was the one to finally surrender. He can't say no to Peter. He turned to Bucky. "You hurt him, and I swear I'll murder you. No hanging out in rooms without doors open. No sleeping in each other's room. And no affection." He squinted glaring at Bucky. Peter rolled his eyes, "Dad stop that, pop, take him please?" Peter begged looking at Steve. Steve laughed nodded and dragged Tony from the room closing the door behind him, of course you could hear Tony arguing about the door with Steve.

Peter rubbed his face. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have- hmph-" Peter stopped talking feeling Bucky's lips against his again. This time their future seemed to play in their minds. Seeing their future wasn't part of the soul mate thing. No ones ever seen the future with their soulmate. Bucky smiling, Peter giggling, a new giggle erupted a small baby girl in Peter's arms. Rings on their fingers. This time when they part, happy tears and smiles placed on their faces. Their foreheads pressed together panting softly, Bucky's hands on Peter's hips. Peter's hands clasped around Bucky's neck playing with the hairs at the base of Bucky's head.

"Woah.." They said again, Peter giggled, Bucky chuckled deeply making Peter's knees go weak.