Chapter 2

Sami's POV:
After we got cleaned up we know our food is cold so I ordered us some delivery and sat down under one of the pavilions waiting for it to show up.

Our food showed up 20 minutes later

Our food showed up 20 minutes later. "Oh thank god I'm starving" Charlie says dramatically. I roll my eyes at her crazy ass as we pass out the food.

Once we finished stuffing ourselves it was time for our afternoon classes

Once we finished stuffing ourselves it was time for our afternoon classes. I wandered down the hall to my Business class not paying attention when I walked right into a freaking wall making me fall on my butt. "What the fuck?!" I mutter to myself. "I believe you walked into the back of me doll" a deep voice making me look up to the sexiest man I've ever seen. Then I realize he was one of those sexy beasts from the cafeteria.

"Sorry for bumping into you

"Sorry for bumping into you...." "Gage" "right sorry Gage I was looking for my class when I bumped into you" I tell him earning a grunt in return. "So doll you gunna tell me your name?" He ask's cheekily "I'm Samara but most people call me Sam or Sami" I say "beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I love a beautiful firecracker like yourself doll" he says as he takes a step closer to me making me blush. "Thanks. I'm still mad I had to burn my clothes cause of those walking STD's. I got a feeling the fight we had today will be a recurring event as long as they act like asshats." I say as we start walking together. "What class are you heading to Gage?" I ask him "I'm actually heading to a business class just down this way. You?" He asks me. I smile big and say "same." We both walk into the class and everyone goes silent except for one of Gage's buddies from lunch waving him over. He started to make his way over to his friends and I headed towards a window seat in the back when I here a female voice say my name "Sami is that you? God I haven't seen you in forever?" The girl says. I look at her and recognize her instantly. "Dylan is that you oh my god!" I shout as we run to each other nearly knocking ourselves on the floor. "I thought you were going back down south?" I question her. "I was going to when I met Chase and his friends at a party. Chase this is Sami. Sami this is my boyfriend Chase" she says as he gives me a nod before pulling her onto his lap. "Okay I'm going to give you the "you hurt her and I'll kill speech" except I actually will after torturing you for hours. So that being said nice to meet you make her cry you die." I say with a smile as both guys are looking at me wide eyed while Dylan and I just laugh at them before I sit by them.