Chapter 28

Reagan's POV:
I nearly vomit in my mouth as I hear the noises coming from my parents room. Fuckin gross! Yes I know what they did for me and my siblings to be here but knowing they've had sex to hearing them have sex are totally different. I think I'm going to have nightmares. I plop down in the living room by my siblings and aunts and uncles. "Aunt Rachel your best friend is making a porno upstairs and I think I'm scarred for life" I say while playing a game on my phone. I hear multiple people cussin, laughing, making gagging noises and spitting their drinks out around the room. "Well..... I'm not even going to explain that shit you're old enough to know what's going down upstairs" Rachel says while leaning into Uncle Wes. "That's it time to go. I've heard and seen enough in my 18 years and I don't need to bare witness to anything else" Sami says which earns a ton of nods in agreements from my siblings and cousins. The younger kids remain clueless as usual and that's fine by me. I watch my siblings leaving before I walk over to Aiden since him and his sisters are watching over their younger siblings and ask to go with them. My cousins, Amari, Savannah and Raven are basically my best friends. Maverick used to be really close with us until high school happened and he start chasing after girls. I don't think he's screwing anyone though. Walker and Corbin stay close to us as our bodyguards sort of and I'm cool with that. "Aiden let's go I need to get out of this house of ill repute before others get dirty ideas" I shout throughout the house. "Reagan!!" Aunt Mia chastises me and I run out to Uncle Ashton's Escalade and find myself a seat. God I love Christmas!

Enzo's POV:
I can't believe I'm in the same room as the woman that I love. I've loved her since we were kids but stayed away considering she's my bosses daughter and I prefer to keep my body intact. Watching Danika interact with little Tanner makes my heart swell. I hope one day she will be holding our baby but for now I will protect her and love her from afar. I'm taking a vow of celibacy until she's ready to be mine. "Enzo tomorrow I need you to handle something for me. I'll give you the information once we head back to the hotel" Dom says as his youngest gets his attention. I block out what they're talking about until his attention is back to me "after the holidays we will be staying stateside until we work out some things with the American mafia. But for now enjoy your Christmas Enzo you've earned it" Dom says before walking over to his wife Marina. I let out a deep sigh as I look around the room catching those beautiful blue eyes staring back at me before disappearing into another room. I immediately walk over to the game room making sure to snatch one of the controllers before starting a game of COD with a bunch of the teenage boys still here.

Danika's POV:
I can't believe Enzo is here. I haven't seen him in years. Every time I think I'll get to see him Dad sends him on another mission. I mean I know he's the best at what he does but c'mon I miss him. We used to go and do everything together but once he turned 9 my dad sent him away for assassin training and I didn't see him until he was 15. He was different, no longer carefree and goofing off. He became all work and for a time he chased after everything with a pulse. That hurt me so bad to watch him with those other girls. I gave up on the possibility of me and him for awhile and focused on me. I dated a few guys but nothing was ever too serious until I met someone 4 months ago. His name is Lucas and we met at a party a mutual friend hosted. We just clicked instantly. It's not line Enzo and I but it's something. Lucas is 20 yr old, half Italian and half American man. Black hair and blue eyes. A little over 6 feet tall and slightly muscular. He doesn't have millions to his name but he that's okay money isn't everything. He takes me out a couple times a week and every weekend. Mom and Dad have met him and they approve. He isn't from from one of the "families" but so far we aren't serious enough to have that conversation. Lucas has been texting me for most of the day. We saw each other last night and exchanged gifts. So tomorrow we're going to hang out for awhile but he has to work tomorrow night. Not really wanting to run into Enzo anymore I ask my dad to have one of his men take me to the hotel.

(Lucas)

(Lucas)