Chapter 11

~a couple days later~

Frankie's POV:

After the pregnancy confessions the other night, I got to thinking why I might be extremely tired. I wasn't too worried about it until I realized I'm about 5 days late. Since it's the weekend I'm at my apartment instead of Bear's house. So here I am sitting in the bathroom trying to find the courage to take this test. After what felt like hours, I finally drop my undies and proceed to pee on the test. After emptying my bladder, I wash my hands then set a timer. I must of been lost in my thoughts cause next thing I know the timer is going off. I grab the test quickly and flip it over making me gasp out loud at the two pink lines. "Oh fuck I'm gunna be a mom" I say to myself as I instinctually place my hands on my still flat stomach. I'm pulled from my thoughts as I hear knocking on my door. I don't remember anyone coming over today. So I quickly open my front door to see my handsome man standing there looking sexy as ever holding a large bag of takeout. "Hey my sexy goddess I figured I'd stop by to see you and make sure you eat" he tells me as he steps inside and shuts the door. Giving me a quick kiss he sets the food on the table and heads into the kitchen to grab some silverware. I was totally engrossed in the food that I forgot about the pregnancy test in the bathroom. Well that was until Bear came back to the table with it in his hand. "Goddess is this what I think it is?" he asks with his eyes full of emotions . I nod my head as I feel the tears in my eyes getting ready to fall. He pulls me to him as he hugs and kisses me all over whispering how happy he is and that he loves me. We spend the rest of the day in each others arms, eating good food and enjoying each other.

Bear's POV:

I can't believe it. I'm going to be a dad and hopefully a husband to this beautiful woman in my arms. "how and when did you want to let the others know?" I ask her as we watch The Walking Dead. "Well I don't want to have a gathering like Charlie and Gunnar did so I vote for a group text and let it be." she tells me "Sounds good to me" I say as I pull my phone out and open up the group chat:

BEAR: HEY EVERYONE I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU ALL THAT FRANKIE AND I ARE EXPECTING A BABY AS WELL. LOOKS LIKE WE NEED TO BABY PROOF THE HOUSE AND THEN SOME WITH ALL OF THE BABIES THAT ARE COMING!!

"Okay I sent it now we just have to wait for our phones to blow up" I tell her with a chuckle

GUNNAR: CONGRATS BRO!

THEBOSS💋: I FUCKIN KNEW IT!!! FRANKIE WAIT TIL I SEE YOUR ASS!!! 🤬😜

HOOTERS🤩: Yay!!!

WILDCHILD😎💋: Hot damn everybody got the baby fever. All of you non pregnant ladies stay that way. No more dick for you people.

AIDEN: HEY! Don't tell them that shit Charlie!!!

Jax: What he said

Gage: damn cockblocks

Maci: cue eyeroll🙄😆

Dylan: LMFAO

TATQUEEN: 😂😂😂😂😂😂

TRAVIS: Ya'll are too much 😂😂😂

LINA: CONGRATS GIRL!!!

ARI: WOOOOHOOOO!!!

CHASE: WAY TO KNOCK HER UP BRO!!

TOMMY: I FEEL LIKE IF I ROLL MY EYES ANYMORE THEY'LL GET STUCK

WYATT: DON'T WORRY WILL AND I WILL KNOCK EM BACK FOR YOU

CASS: DAMN IDIOTS

"Oh god now they're going to fight" Frankie laughs out while looking at her phone. "Let's get an appointment for Monday so we can check on our little one. Sound good to you?" I ask her "That sounds perfect. I don't have classes that day since the professor had a family emergency and couldn't find a sub in time" she replies as she ignores the alerts from the argument going on in the group chat. We continue watching our show for the rest of the day until she drifts off to sleep in my arms. I pick her up from the sofa and carry her into her room, laying her on her bed before getting undressed down to my boxers and climbing in behind her. I pull her back to my front as I gently wrap my arm around her waist making sure not to squeeze her too tight. Exhaustion finally kicks in and I fall asleep with both my loves in my arms.

~MONDAY MORNING~

Frankie's POV:

Today is the day we go to the OB/GYN to get myself and the baby checked out. We have about a hour to get to the doctor's, which is only 15 minutes away, so I decide to hop in the shower real quick. After scrubbing every inch of my body I step out of the shower, wrapping a towel around myself before grabbing a matching bra and panty set and slipping them on. I was so lost in looking for something to wear that I didn't hear Bear walk up behind me until it was too late. SMACK! "damn caveman" I mumble out as I try to rub the sting out of my ass cheek. "Sorry I couldn't help myself." Bear replies with a cheeky smirk. Twenty minutes later we head over to the doctors office. My nerves are high right now and I can't help bouncing my leg out of habit.

We walk into the office and check in with the front desk lady. Fifteen minutes later I hear my name being called by a nurse making me jump up from my seat and earning a laugh from Bear. She walks us back to another waiting area before getting my weight, height and a urine sample. After that we're taking to a room where she takes my blood pressure before she tells us the doctor will be in shortly and leaves.

A few moments later we hear a knock before the doctor opens the door. "Hello I'm Dr. Walker. I understand that you are here because you are pregnant." she says earning a nod from both of us. "Okay well we tested your urine here just to be 100% sure and you are pregnant. Now when was the first day of your last menstrual cycle?" she asks me "August 8th" I say "Okay it looks like your due date is May 20th. Congratulations you two. Now lets do a internal ultrasound to see just how your little one is doing. So please undress from the waist down and lay back for me." she tells me as she grabs a wand and puts some gel on it before coming over to me with her machine. "Okay just relax for me" she says calmly as she inserts this wand thing. Seconds later a picture pops up on the screen and we see a black blob with something else in it. "Alright that's your baby and it's looking good at it's current development stage. I'll print a few pictures for you guys so get yourself cleaned up and meet me up front to schedule your next appointment. Okay?" she says as she leaves the room. Bear quickly hands me some wipes to clean up before holding my panties out so I can step into them followed by my pants. We walk back out front making our next appointment for a month from now and get our pictures from the doctor.

"Wow that was amazing! I can't wait for the next appointment. Are you hungry? Cause I know we skipped breakfast this morning which we really need to stop doing. Anyways where do you want to go my beautiful goddess?" Bear asks me as we leave the lot "Umm I want a couple different things. I'd like a milkshake from Chik Fil A, a burrito bowl from Chipotle and a large curly fry from Arby's" I say while licking my lips at the sound of that wonderful food "alright let's go get you and the baby fed then we can watch movies til we fall asleep" he says with a grin as we pull into the Arby's first. Yeeessss feed me bitch! is all I can scream inside my head as he starts rambling off our order. I'm so ready to eat and take a nap just the thought makes me close my eyes falling asleep in the process.