Chapter 30

~later that day, after dinner~
Kia's POV:
I must of have been more tired than I thought I was cause as soon as Toni put on reruns of Criminal Minds I was dead to the world. Tristan sent his mini devil Tanner in to wake me up so I decided to have him help me with a poster so I could take a picture of him and group text that shit cause let's face it these are our last babies and making it a big deal just doesn't work for me anymore. I was in a time crunch so I googled "I'm going to be a big brother poster" and clicked on the images. I scrolled through until I found what I wanted and printed it off. It was all black with "I'm being promoted to" in white cursive font and "Big Brother" in green, yellow and blue letters.

I passed it over to Tanner, told him to hold it in front of him then snapped a few pictures before sending it through the group chat and turning my phone on silent

I passed it over to Tanner, told him to hold it in front of him then snapped a few pictures before sending it through the group chat and turning my phone on silent. I hear Tristan yelling saying the food had showed up so I walked downstairs with Tanner holding my hand and head into the dining room. None of my older kids are present just the twins Dakota and Montana plus my husbands. I'm sure my phones being blown up as we speak hence the reason why I silenced it. "Sweetheart are you seriously going to ignore all of the responses to that group text you sent out." Tristan asks as he finally silences his phone. "I didn't feel like having to repeat myself over and over so I took care of it." I tell Tristan as I sip my Sprite. "If any of you want to respond to anyone you can but I will not. I've informed them all and that's that" I say more firmly than I intend to making the males in the room flinch a little. Damn my hormones are already making themselves known. "Okay love we understand. Did you want the mild or the honey bbq wings?" Toni asked holding two different containers. "I'll take some honey barbecue wings for now. Tyson can you pass me the container of chicken Alfredo please?" I ask my gorgeous mountain man earning a nod in return. He's still my quiet gentle giant. Toni finally caved and got some tattoos but everything else is the same. Tristan is now fully covered in tattoos and still ripped like the day I met him 18 years ago. We've had our challenges over the years but who doesn't especially our family. It's ridiculous honestly. I space out while eating my wings as Dakota tells Tristan about his day while Montana quietly looks at his truck magazine that Tyson gave him. They may be biologically Toni's but their interests are like my other husbands. They get their quiet, peaceful demeanor from Toni. I'm really curious about what we will be having this time.

Tommy's POV:
Wtf? Moms pregnant again. My parents are a bunch of horny bastards. I swear I'm the only Briggs that has some self restraint. Yes I'm still a virgin. No it's not a religious decision. It's a "my parents fuck line rabbits and I'm a triplet" kind of thing. Not to mention I feel like I'm a gentleman in a sea of whores. So I was happy to find Luna. She isn't like the other girls on campus and she is so beautiful. She doesn't love on campus but lives in a studio apartment within walking distance of campus so I've been staying over a lot. I used to spend most of my time at home but now not so much. I'm laying in bed with Luna while we watch Stranger Things when she stretches out and rolls over mumbling a good night. I'm a little confused about her behavior. "Luna are you okay?" I ask her quietly "yeah I guess." She whispers out. Wanting to figure this out I gently roll her over so she's facing me. "Now tell me what's really going on babe" I say with a grin. Letting out a huff she says "well honestly everyone we know has had sex or done some sort of sexual act and we've barely gone past kissing and cuddles. Like is something wrong with me?" My eyes widen at her quest. "What?! No no no not at all you're the most beautiful woman I've ever met. I've chosen to stay a virgin this long for multiple reasons none of them have to do with you. I come from a large family and it's ridiculous. I'm also a triplet meaning those are in my family and I just found out my mom is pregnant again. So it's not you it's a I come from an extremely large family and they fuck and reproduce like rabbits. That's all babe. I didn't realize that this upset this much." I say as I pull her into my arms and kiss her head. "Okay I think I get what you're saying but just so you know I'm more than ready to explore things with you whenever you are ready. I wasn't trying to pressure you or anything I just noticed how our friends are and how we are. Sorry babe now hold me so we can sleep. I'm taking full advantage of this no class thing." She tells me as she kisses me before laying back down. I pull the blanket over both of us and close my eyes letting myself slip into darkness.