Chapter 7

Sam's POV:
Gage and I are hanging out in the parking lot with Chase, Dylan, Maya and Dean. My brothers had to pick up their girls but should be here soon. Moments later I notice Bears big orange Dodge Ram truck followed by Gunnar's gray, blue and black Dodge Ram truck. They both whip their trucks into the last 2 spots by our group before turning them off and hopping out. I notice Charlie's neck first which is covered in hickies. Oh this nasty bitch. Then I see Frankie and she has similar marks on her neck so I look at the guys. I can see one on Bear's neck but not Gunnar's.

I smirk at Gage who just smiles shaking his head cause he knows what I'm about to do

I smirk at Gage who just smiles shaking his head cause he knows what I'm about to do. "Charlie Knight and Frankie Jones was the dick good? Cause by the look of your necks you got completely fucked!" I shout out at them making them look confused at first then blush when they realize there's hickeys on their necks and that the other people in the lot heard me. "I know you Sami and you wouldn't let that hunk of man meat not have some of  your sweet cake so spill it wench? Charlie yells back as everyone is laughing at our exchange making me blush a little as Gage wraps his arms around me kissing my neck. "Oh I let him have a taste of my sexy goodness don't you worry. Now shut up and eat a donut!" I say back to her earning a few more chuckles. I hear my brothers vehicles pulling into the lot parking a few spaces away with their girlfriends. I'm so happy they found someone to love. We only have a few minutes til the bell will go off to start our classes. As we start cleaning up our mess these ugly ass cars pull in the lot. It wasn't until I saw who stepped out of the cars that it all made sense. "Walking STD alert make sure you are up to date on your shots, have some hand sanitizer on ya and keep your men away from them" I say loudly earning some laughs and glare from said sluts.

"Fuck off bitch" Lynette says as she flips her hair and walks with her "friends" into the building

"Fuck off bitch" Lynette says as she flips her hair and walks with her "friends" into the building. We all start heading into the building hand in hand or in Charlie's case over her man's shoulder as she laughs while he slaps her ass. Bear has his arms wrapped around Frankie's waist as they head off to their classes. I see my brothers with their girlfriends kissing and hanging on each other "hey guys don't knock 'em up mom will have your asses!" I shout at them "same to you little sister. You know our dads would kill your man then you" Tom says with a smirk. Flipping them off I keep walking with Gage til we get to my class. "Alright darling I will see you here right after class okay?" Gage says before kissing me. I kiss him back making sure my tongue tangles with his before we pull apart and we go to class.

~fast forward to LUNCH~

Charlie's POV:
Finally it's time for lunch. I walk out of class looking for Gunnar. When I finally see him he's standing off to the side watching my every move. I quickly run over jumping into his arms making sure I wrap my legs around his waist before slamming my lips on his. "I want you now. Can we go somewhere please?" I tell him. With another kiss he quickly walks us out to his truck where he tosses me in it before climbing in the back with me. Thank god we park at the edge of the end of the lot. "We've gotta be quick baby" he says while rushing to get his pants off. I slide off my underwear before climbing on top of his thickness. I reach down grabbing ahold of his length, rubbing it in my juices before lining him up with my hole. Before he can do anything I slide down on him with a tight grip making me moan loudly and him cuss. I start bouncing on his lap as he sucks on my nipples letting out grunts of pleasure. "Fuck you feel so good babe" I moan out as he grabs my hips and pull me down onto him as he thrusts up into me. "I'm close. Cum with me... now!" He groans out as we cum together. Trying to catch our breath I kiss him before sliding off of him I quickly grab some wipes to clean myself up with, tossing some to Gunnar as he pulls his pants up. After cleaning ourselves up we get into the front seats. "Okay babe what do you want to eat? We have about 25 minutes left of our lunch hour so where?" He asks me as he starts up his truck. "Chipotle please" I tell him. With a nod he leaves the lot heading to our destination.

~back in the lunchroom~

Gage's POV:
I watch as Gunnar flies out of the lot after him and Charlie rocked his truck for a good 30 minutes. "Well I think Gunnar and Charlie jut finished practicing baby making before they left the lot" I tell everyone at our table with a chuckle. Cue eye rolls from the girls. Dean has his girl Maya on his lap as he whispers stuff in her ear making her blush. Chase is shoving fries in his mouth while Dylan works on her sketches for her art class. "Darling what did you want to eat?" I quietly ask Sami. As she nuzzles my neck I can feel jr starting to get hard. "Baby you keep that up we're going to give the whole lunch room a show and I don't think you want to lose your virginity now in this way" I growl out in her ear while trying to keep her still so I don't get any harder. "I just want cuddles. Can we get a bunch of food after our classes are finished?" She asks me "yeah did you want to come back to my house tonight?" I ask her "yeah but I gotta check with my parents. I'm an adult but we're a close knit family. Don't be surprised if you get summoned to dinner to meet everyone. Actually all of you will have to come since our families are intertwined so to speak" she says and I nod in return. Before our lunch hour ends all of the girls phones go off. They give each other this look before cussing to themselves. "What's wrong?" I ask her "it looks like all of our fathers figured out we have boyfriends and are highly pissed. I bet you one of our brothers or sisters snitched but they forget we know their shot too. Ready girls?" She asks them before sending out a group text to the moms about their sons having girlfriends. Five minutes later "what the fuck Sam?!" and "where's Charlie? I'm beating her tiny ass for this one" Maddox says while looking for her. "She's not here she went off campus for lunch" Maya tells him. "Stupid fuckin twin!" He snaps out before sighing. "Okay guys this my girl Naomi. I was going to introduce her later on but this shit happened" he said before sitting down by Dean pulling his girl on his lap.

Sami's POV:

I look around the room noticing Lina and Ari sitting awfully close to two guys. "oh fuck" I say "what?" Frankie asks me. I nod my head towards the group "shit Uncle Ash is going to flip not to mention Wren and Wes" she says letting out an annoyed sigh. So I do the cousinly thing and call Lina. I see her notice her phone going off on the table. She picks it up and answers "hey cuz what's up?" She asks " well apparently our parents found out about all of our significant others and are arranging a large meet the boyfriend and girlfriend get together so I suggest you inform those guys you are awfully close to that they have to come as well" I tell her watching her go from happy to calm to shocked before locking eyes with me across the room. She nods at me before hanging up and relaying the message to her twin and the guys. All four of them look over at me and I wave before grabbing my bag and Gage leaving the lunchroom.