Chapter 27 (Xmas part 3)

Travis's POV:
My baby is currently fast asleep in my arms and I don't want to put her down but unfortunately nature calls. I stand up laying her down where I was just sitting and head to the bathroom. A few minutes later I'm back and she's laying on the edge of the couch which is so not where I left her. I quickly pick her up and put her back in my lap as I sit back down on the couch. I look up to see my parents looking at me. "You're going to be a great dad, Travis. We would have wanted you to wait but we fully understand that these things happen and you have our support. Congratulations!" My mom tells me before leaving the room with Papa.

Kia's POV:
Tyson and I quickly escape to our bedroom just in time. I slam my lips on his as we fight to get out of our clothes. When I come up for air we're both completely naked and panting. "God you're so fuckin sexy Babygirl" Tyson growls into my ear as he slides his thick length deep inside me. "Shit daddy harder!" I moan loudly into his ear. He puts my legs over his shoulders and starts slamming into me to the point that the sounds of our skin slapping is louder than my moans. I can feel my orgasm fast approaching and tighten around him "Baby don't squeeze me like that or I won't last long" Tyson groans out as I relax around him "I can't help it. I'm closer to cummin than I thought" I say breathlessly. His movements become sloppy as he's about to cum. "Cum with me now Kia" he grits out as he empties himself deep inside me. Both of us are panting and out of breath. "You still look and feel as amazing as you did during our first time" he whispers to me as he leaves to get a wet wash rag to clean me up with. He comes back after cleaning himself up and proceeds to clean me up before laying down next to me.
I guess I should tell him my not so little secret. "Umm Tyson I have something to tell you" I say as I pause so I can gather the courage to tell him "well remember when we all discussed possibly having one more baby after Tanner?" I ask him earning a nod "well that wish has come true except it's not just one baby, it's triplets again" I say with a wince as I wait for his reaction. I look at him and he looks like he's gunna be sick. "Say something Tyson please" I beg him as my hormones start kicking in. I begin to slide out of bed so I can get dressed when I'm pulled back and placed on all fours. "How long have you known baby?" He asks as he rubs my ass cheeks "9 weeks" I whisper out knowing he heard me though "okay then 9 is your lucky fuckin number today. You will cum 9 times after I beat that fat ass of yours. I'm annoyed that you didn't say anything but you pregnant has always and will always be the sexiest thing ever on this earth" he tells me as he slams back into me, wrapping my hair up in his hands and yanking bank to arch me backwards. His phone starts going off and I see that it's Tristan "Answer it Babygirl and you better hope it's actually Tristan" Tyson tells me as he pulls my back to his front and he cups my boobs while fuckin me. I answer his phone putting it on speakerphone"hello" I say "Kia where'd you two go?" He asks me SMACK!!! "Are y'all fuckin?" He whispers into the phone "our wife kept a huge secret from us and is currently being punished. Come up to our room for the details. Gotta go" click. He ends the call as my first orgasm rushes through me and all over the both of us.
Tristan and Toni practically break the doors off of the hinges as the rush into the room as Tyson is repositioning me. "What did you do love?" Toni asks as he starts stripping out of his clothes just as Travis locks the doors and rips off his boxers. SMACK! "Toni asked you a question Babygirl now answer him" Tyson growls out loudly. "I'm pregnant again. We're having another set of triplets and I've known for 9 weeks" I say with tears running down my face. These fuckin hormones are so not necessary right now but avoidable. Tyson softens a little as he lets his brothers get me into position to take them both. I begin ugly crying as they kiss all over me. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to keep it from you. It wasn't kept from you out of spite. The holidays practically knocked me off my axis and I legit forgot to say anything. "You're fine love. Now let us make love to our wife. We believe Tyson punished you enough. Let's get through today and then we'll sort it out by your next appointment love" Toni calmly says as Tristan kisses all over me trying to calm me down. "I'm sorry Babygirl I went too far but I didn't punish you out of anger. I did it out of love and shock. Forgive me baby?" He whispers to as he rubs the cream on my burning cheeks. "I get it daddy. It was a lot in the moment. I still want those orgasms though can we just take a nap for a little bit." I ask them. All of them nod and position me in between the three of them before exhaustion takes over.