Chapter 10

~a couple hours later~
Charlie's POV:
I roll over onto my side and into Gunnar's chest. Looking up at him he's peacefully sleeping next to me. I guess we were more tired than we thought. I slide out of bed quietly and make my way into the bathroom to relieve myself. After doing my business and washing my hands, I walk back into room noticing Gunnar is now awake messing around with his phone. "Hey babe. Whatcha doing?" I ask him as I slide back in bed next to him "I'm creating a group chat that includes everyone including your brother and cousins plus their significant others." he tells me as he starts typing a message for this very large group chat. After several minutes he's finished typing and he presses send. My phone goes off and I immediately open the group chat

GUNNAR: HEY EVERYONE! COME OVER TO OUR HOUSE IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU FINISH YOUR CLASSES. WE HAVE SOMETHING TO DISCUSS WITH EVERYONE. DON'T WORRY THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF FOOD AND DRINKS. TRY TO CARPOOL IF YOU CAN SINCE THERE ARE A LOT OF US AND THE DRIVEWAY IS ONLY SO BIG. 

BEAR: 😎🍕🍔🥨

CHASE: We're already here bro trying to get ahead in our assignments. We will be out whenever people start showing up.

MADDOX: WHO IN THE FUCK IS THIS? 

THEBOSS💋: THAT'S CHARLIE'S MAN RETARD! AND WE ARE ALREADY AT THE HOUSE TOO. SEE YOU IN A BIT.😁

MADDOX: SHUT UP SAMI! MY GIRL AND I WILL BE THERE WHENEVER.

AIDEN: WE'RE ALMOST THERE, TOMMY AND HIS GIRL ARE WITH US. BY THE WAY CASS IS ON HER WAY BUT DOESNT REALLY WANT TO SEE THOSE TWO IDIOTS BUT I'M GUESSING THEY'RE IN THE CHAT TOO SOOO STAY AWAY FROM CASS FUCKTARDS! 

WILL: Fuck you Aiden! But because we've pissed her off enough we will steer clear of her but we can't get bitched at if we're all eating in the same place. Just saying...

JAX: Dean and his girl are with me and Oakley. Travis is driving his car with Maci. We will be there in the next 15 minutes

WILDCHILD😎💋: Just walk in when you get here dorks.

Is all I say before getting out of the chat before throwing my phone down on the bed. "Let's start ordering food babe. That way we don't have a bunch of starving people whining in the house." I tell Gunnar. With a nod from him we both start ordering takeout from our favorite places making sure to get doubles of certain items and a lot of drinks. In the end we ordered: 12 pizzas, 24 burgers with the fixings, 10 lbs. of fries, 240 wings with ranch and blue cheese, 6 trays of baked mac n cheese, 10 racks of ribs, 8 orders of general tso's chicken with white and fried rice, beef lo mein and 10 orders of hunan beef. "I'm so hungry" I moan out as we leave his room and head to the kitchen. "I have a grilled chicken wrap from last night I was too full to eat that you can have baby" Gunnar says as he pecks my lips. I dig into the delicious wrap as he walks out to the garage. I'm halfway through the wrap when I see Sami sneak in and go into Bears snack cabinet. "hey if he has any swedish fish in there toss em over to me" I whisper to her as I watch her grab some chips and one of his big chocolate milks. Sure enough there's a pack in there and I don't waste any time opening it up. Sami plops her butt on the island eating Bears chips and drinking his milk without a care in the world. Gage, Gunnar and Chase walk into the kitchen take one look at what Sami is eating and start laughing hard. "Shit Sami you've got more balls then all of us" Chase says in between laughing "I know I'm awesome" she tells us as she tosses more chips in her mouth. Next Dylan and Frankie walk in looking damn exhausted. I know they've been working a lot lately plus school is really draining them. They eventually notice Sami with the snacks "I saw nothing. I'm too tired for this craziness." Frankie yawns out grabbing a chip on her way to the living room "Love you too boo. I'll be in there in a minute after I EAT ALL OF BEARS CHIPS AND WASH IT DOWN WITH HIS DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE MILK" Sami yells out through the house. "WHAT THE FUCK?! I JUST BOUGHT THOSE THE OTHER DAY SAMI!" Bear pouts out. I can't help but giggle as I throw out my trash forgetting I was still eating the swedish fish when Bear came rushing into the kitchen making sure to snatch his chips out of her hands before starting to walk back out before he stops and looks back at me " Charlie are those my fish you're eating" he asks calmly "Uh huh. Don't worry I made up for it. Gunnar and I bought a lot of food, even some ribs and baked mac n cheese." I say as I pop the last fish in my mouth. His eyes get real big "Thank fuck!! I'm a big boy ladies so I need everything I can get my hands onto" he tells us "yeah yeah yeah we know Hulk" Sami snaps out as she finally tosses the empty milk container into the bin. 

About 30 minutes later everyone has arrived and are hanging out throughout the house. The doorbell rings and the guys walk over to get the goods. "I call dibs on some of the hunan beef with white rice and some wings. Get in my way and I'll cut you" I practically growl out at the men as Sami nods in agreement. Gunnar doesn't ask me questions. He loads up a plate for me and bring me one of my mango drinks I've been drinking a lot of lately. I watch everyone fill up their plates before walking off to eat somewhere. Bear immediately grabbed 2 full slabs of ribs and a whole pan of baked mac n cheese plus a liter of pepsi before stomping off to the dining room. God that man is extra when it comes to his food. Roughly a hour later we're all stuffed and lounging around the living room and family room. "okay you two what exactly was this meeting for? I mean I love the free food but c'mon what's really going on?" Travis says to us. I look at Gunnar and he pulls me onto his lap before I say "Well we just wanted to tell you guys that we are pregnant and none of you can mention this to the parents" while glaring at Maddox and my cousins. "They won't hear it from me cuz but you should tell them before they find out another way" Aiden says earning several nods of agreements "sis I won't say anything either cause if I did then I'd have to tell them that we're pregnant too. We found out last week" Maddox says before kissing Naomi. I smile at both of them earning one in return. "Well since we are here confessing shit to each other ummm I'm pregnant as well. I found out the third day of school" Dylan says calmly. "Yay we're going to have babies everywhere" Ari says excitedly as everyone begins talking excitedly about the babies. I curl into Gunnar's warm body feeling tired again " go ahead and sleep babe" he whispers to me as everything goes black.