Chapter 36

~a month and a half later~
May 8th

Charlie's POV:

"Oh shit babe! That feels fuckin amazing" Gunnar moans out as I slide my wet heat down his hard length. I begin to slide up and down his massive length earning more moans "fuck babe that's it. Just like that, shit! Aaahhhhh Charlie ride this dick like you rode my face" he growls out immediately making more of my juices cover his dick. I can feel my orgasm building but between being very pregnant and our other sexual activities I was losing energy fast. Gunnar must of noticed cause his grip on my ass tightened as he began to thrust up into me while pulling me down hard repeatedly "Babe please" is all I can say before I feel him reach between us, rubbing my overstimulated clit setting off my eighth and final orgasm of the morning. My body is completely drained and I collapse on top of him with my swollen baby bump firmly in the way. "You did amazing baby now let's get cleaned up so we can go downstairs and get you three fed" Gunnar tells me as he slides his soft dick out of me and goes to the bathroom to fill up the tub. God he has a nice ass! I lay on the bed relaxing while the babies kick the shit out of  my back and sides. I must of fallen asleep cause I'm woken up to the feeling of being carried "Hey baby go back to sleep I got you" Gunnar whispered in my ear as he guides both of us into the warm water. "Mmm this feels nice" I mumble into his neck. I let my man gently wash my entire body before picking me up again and placing me on the bathroom counter to dry me off. I feel him wiping me dry before rubbing my favorite lotion on me, making sure to always touch me in some way. I must of fallen asleep cause I woke up alone in our bed, wearing one of Gunnar's hoodies and my panties. I go to get up from bed when the pain comes back but more intense. "Whoa that's weird" I say to myself as I'm finally able to get out of bed.
I go to the bathroom and wash my hands before going back into the room. I hear a knock on the door "Yeah" I yell out letting whoever it is to come in. It was Frankie. She is due within a couple days of my due date but because of me carrying twins everyone thinks I'll go first. "Hey what's up?" I ask her as she waddles into the room. "Nothing really. The guys are goofing off in the garage so I figured I'd check on you. You've been sleeping for over 3 hours now." She tells me now as she sits on the chair by the bed. "Wow I had no idea I had been out that long. Between Gunnar's sexual appetite and these babies I guess I wore myself out" I tell her as I start scrolling through Netflix, looking for something to watch. "His sexual appetite? What about yours?" She says with a knowing smirk "I don't know what you're talking about" I tell her quickly avoiding eye contact with her. "Charlie you almost mounted your man in the middle of the Texas Roadhouse like 2 months ago over their butter and rolls" she tells me in between giggles "For your information it was over a gallon bucket of that butter and I was prepared to lick it off his delectable body before you losers stopped me" I say with narrows eyes "we stopped you cause there was a damn kids birthday party 2 tables over and behind us the table of elderly men needed EMS after we separated you two" Sami says as she walks in with drinks and snacks.
Shrugging my shoulders I turn on season 3 of Shameless before grabbing some white cheddar popcorn and chocolate milk. "You also forgot about the movie theater incident that happened like a month after she found out she was pregnant" Maya said while strolling into my room with two bean bag chairs. She sets one down for Sami in front of the bed. "Hey no one's going to sit up here with me?" I ask with a pout. All three girls snap their eyes to me then to the bed before muttering "no thanks" and "not without changing the sheets". "Hey they're not dirty" I whined out. "Girl we love you but we are definitely not sitting where you do the devils tango with your man. It's not you cause honestly I know I wouldn't anyone on my bed either" Sami says. Okay I see her point. "Back to the topic at hand. You almost gave Gunnar a blowjob next to the snack bar cause he bought you the last thing of nachos. Thank god he wore his skinny jeans that night cause we were able to stop you in time" Maya says while snaking on her goldfish. Oh I remember that night it was a good one. I can't help the smirk on my face at the memory.
We all focus on the tv, forgetting the previous discussion as I feel another pain. These pains are really weird. But like the others I ignore them. Halfway through season 5 I notice Frankie fidgeting and making pained faces. I guess I wasn't the only one who noticed cause all of a sudden Sami was next to Frankie. "Uh Frankie what's wrong?" She asked her as she helped her stand up from her seat "Hey Frankie did you pee yourself?" Maya asks her as she examines the wet spot on the chair. Sami and I immediately look down to see a growing wet spot on her pants and a 'oh shut' look on her face. "I think you're in labor girl. Let's go get the guys and go" Sami tells her as she helps her out of my room. Maya looks at me questionably "go ahead. I'll be right there just gotta go pee and turn off the tv" I say over my shoulder while walking into the bathroom. I heard my door shut just as I go to relieve myself. As I go to stand up a sharp pain shoots through my lower abdomen stronger than the other pains gasp loudly as the pain moves to my back then back around the front. "Of course these crotch goblins would decide to come out now" I grumble out to myself. I quickly wipe myself and move over to the sink to wash my hands when another pain catches me off guard and I scream in pain then a gush of liquid soaks my panties. "Fuckin kidding me!" I yell out as I kickoff my yucky panties and go find something else to put on. I grab a pair of Gunnar's basketball shorts and quickly slip them on. "Babe are you in here?" I hear Gunnar shout from the bedroom. Speak of the devil and he shall appear I thought to myself as he ran into the bathroom. "Thank god I found you. Bear already sped off with Frankie to the hosp-. What's wrong?" He asks as he finally looks at me. Taking a deep breath through another contraction I say "babe my water broke a few minutes ago" "What?!!" He shouts as his eyes roll back and he crumbles to the floor "pussy" I snap as I kick his leg out of my way. I look up and notice Jax standing there with a curious look on his face. "All I did was tell him my water broke and he fuckin fainted. What am I supposed to do now?" I ask him. "I got it" he quietly says before dragging him over to our shower. Oh I like where this is going. Jax takes Gunnar's phone out and passes it to me as I pull mine out to film this historical moment as he blasts my man with ice cold water making him jump and scream like a woman before he realizes what's going on and starts cussing out Jax who just shrugs his shoulders and walks out, high giving me on the way out. "Really babe?" Gunnar asks me as he peels off his wet clothes giving me glorious eye-full of my sexy man. My contractions have increased during this little event and before the horny part of my brain can take over I'm reminded of the pain and suddenly everything goes black.