Chapter 33

Kim, Kourtney and Khloe were sat around Khloe's kitchen as they looked through the photographs that Karla had sent through at the early hours of the morning. The teen had been extremely busy since she landed in London two days ago, and had only really had time to have a quick 10 minute phone call with her mom and send through about twenty photos to the family group chat - not even responding to the replies she got.

"At least she's having fun," Khloe said, "And she's making friends, not like it's the first time she's gone off the grid."

Kim gave Khloe a look, "She's in a whole different timezone with people we don't know."

"I'm sure she's having the time of her life." Kourtney exclaimed, "It's nice for her to be able to go off and do things like this, we'd have never been able to trust her to go off and do this a year ago."

"I saw on her story that she was doing shots with people." Kim said, completely dismissing Khloe's words, "People who we don't know, who could take advantage of her. There's a huge spiking problem over there."

Khloe rolled her eyes, "Let her enjoy herself, okay?" She said, "She's a responsible girl and she can look after herself just fine." Khloe tried to reason, "I'm sure in a few days things will calm down and we'll hear more from her."

Kim just stayed quiet and tapped on the kitchen counter with her finger, the sound of her rings clanging with the marble countertop was all that could be heard in the room. Meanwhile, Karla was getting ready to go out again with her newly made friends. Everyone had been super nice to her and they all knew she was a 'kardashian-jenner' girl. It made her cringe just to think about it because she never wanted people to treat her differently. These people hadn't at all - they just treated her like they were treating everyone else in the group, which was unusual. Karla had longed to be treated like that.

She of course was missing everyone back home, even if it had only been about 48 hours since she landed. Karla missed Billie especially and the timezone made it hard. But they were keeping in contact much more frequently than she was with her family and had already given her a few drunken calls where she told her that she missed her. Billie just smiled as she watched the brunette on the phone ramble on, happy that she was happy.

Karla heard a knock at her door and quickly called out to say 'come in'. Her new flatmate Lara came in, looking all dressed up in pair of baggy jeans and a black pair of jordans her dirty blonde hair curled and hanging loosely around her shoulders.

"You look lovely." Karla complimented, as she turned back to her mirror to finish off her mascara, "I love the shoes."

Lara grinned, "As do you, my dear."

Lara was a very kind and pure girl. She was someone that you knew only ever had good intentions and she always lit up the room whenever she entered. She was funny too and always had a good laugh with everyone she came into contact with. Originally from Scotland, she had a thick accent and always swore a bit too much and smoked cigarettes so much but never smelt like them.

"I was being self-obsessed like I usually am and was looking through who saw my insta story," She said, perching herself on Karla's desk and pointing her phone towards her face, "And look who was on it."

Karla peered at the list of people and rolled her eyes slightly when she saw all her sisters had seen her story and her mother, "Oh dear."

"I'm used to the hot guys, but not the celebrities." She joked, "This is just great for boosting my ego."

"I'm sorry." Karla said, "They're very protective and invasive."

Lara shook it off with a wave of he hand, "Don't even worry about it, my brothers would be the same." She said, "I had a boyfriend when I was sixteen and by the time I'd finished my first date with him all of my brothers had requested him on instagram. I was mortified. Like, we hadn't even held hands and all four of my brothers had done that. So embarrassing."