Chapter 7

Waking up the following morning, Karla looked to her side to see Kendall fast asleep and quickly decided she wanted to get up and go for a quick walk. It was still fairly early so Karla was certain she would be able to go and come back by the time everyone else was up.

She went over to her suitcase and grabbed some clothes she could quickly put on without making too much noise. Soon enough, she was walking around the resort and went right towards the gates to where the paparazzi were. Although Karla wasn't too keen on fame, she was always courteous towards the paparazzi even though they were incredibly invasive.

"Karla, are your family looking into the YouTube hacking?" One called out.

Karla shook her head, "No, there's no point."

Suddenly, in the distance, she heard a sharp, "KARLA."

She looked in the direction of the noise and saw Khloe, Kourtney and Kim looking very displeased with Karla. They were all wearing 'work out' clothes so they had obviously just seen Karla by chance and not because they were searching for her.

"The queens await." Karla sarcastically said, causing a couple of the paps to laugh, "Gotta go."

Karla took a casual stroll over to her three oldest sisters and mentally prepared herself for how much they were about to overreact.

"What the hell were you doing talking to the paps?" Khloe shouted at her, "How stupid are you?"

She just looked at them for a few seconds and just tried to walk past them to go back to her room with Kendall, but Khloe grabbed her wrist tightly, making her wince slightly and try to pull her arm back.

"Hey, I'm talking to you!" Khloe exclaimed.

Karla rolled her eyes, "I said like two words to them and yes, I am stupid, very stupid in fact."

"Kendall was looking for you." Kim told her, "She wants to talk to you. What happened with you two?"

"Nothing." Karla said uncertainly, "Uh, she probably just wants to ask me something about something..."

The three of them frowned and Khloe loosened her grip on the teenage girl, leaving Karla to quickly run off and escape their questioning.

She did not want to go to Kendall, thats for sure, she still didn't know what she'd say to her about the whole crying ordeal. So, she decided to go to Kylie's room instead.

"Hey, Kar!" Kylie greeted her, whilst holding her phone up and taking pictures of herself, "Come and get in on my selfie."

Karla went up to Kylie and did some ridiculous pose, causing Kylie to giggle.

"Don't post that yet, Kendall's looking for me apparently." Karla told her.

Kylie nodded, "Yeah, she came in here earlier asking for you. She seemed like she really wanted to see you- she seemed worried."

Karla just waved that off with her hand.

"Y'know we're all really worried about you, babes." Kylie told her.

"You and Kendall." She corrected, "Everyone else just thinks I'm hormonal or spoilt. Besides, I'm fine."

Kylie opened her mouth to reply to her, but instead the door flew open and in came a panicked looking Kendall, rambling away.

"I've looked everywhere for her and I can't find her anywhere. She wouldn't have actually left the resort, would she? Kylie, please help me come and look for her." She said, breathless, holding her phone up to her ear, trying to call Karla.

"Uh, Ken..." Kylie said, trailing off, "She's right here."

Kendall's eyes snapped into their direction and let out a relieved sigh, "Oh thank goodness."

Karla smiled sheepishly at her and stood up.

"Uhm, I'm gonna go and shower and go lounge by the pool." Karla said, scurrying out of the room, leaving Kendall and Kylie to chat.

"Did she say anything to you?" Kendall asked.

Kylie shrugged, "I told her that you wanted to see her and that you were worried and that we were all worried about her, but she just said that only you and I were. She said the rest of us just think she's spoilt or hormonal, then you came in."

"I'm seriously worried about her, Ky." Kendall said, "She seems so off."

"I know. Maybe when we get back home I could take her to my therapist." Kylie suggested.

Kendall nodded, "It's worth a shot I suppose."

***

All of the family were around the pool, Kris already seemingly drunk off her head and the kids swimming around in the pool, whilst everyone else was tanning.

Karla was sat on her phone messaging a couple of her friends and then scrolling through her personal Instagram, liking and commenting on friends pictures.

"He's cute!" Kim said, in her ear making Karla scoot away from being made jump.

"Yeah, he's also very very very gay." Karla retorted.

Kim chuckled, "That's always the way, girlie."

"He's cool. I like him." Karla mumbled.

Kim nodded, "Got your eyes set on anybody yet?"

"Nope." Karla said, popping the 'p'.

"I don't believe that for a second." Kim chuckled, "When I was your age I always liked someone. We were all like that."

"Well maybe I'm just different to all of you. Isn't that youngest always meant to be like that?" Karla said.

Kim shrugged, "I mean, I guess, but how can you not like someone? You're friends with some really hot people!"

Karla chuckled awkwardly, "I don't know. I just don't really like them in that way. Its not that weird."

"Hey, Kar, did you see that Ellen wanted you on her show?" Kourtney asked her.

"No, thats cool though." Karla replied, leaving it at that.

"Are you gonna do it?" Khloe asked.

"No." Karla replied, "Isn't that obvious?"

"Jeez, calm down." Khloe said, putting her hands up in defence, "I was just asking."

Karla rolled her eyes, "How many times do I need to tell you all that I don't want to be in the public eye more than I have to? I don't want to do interviews. I don't want to release music. I don't want to be famous."

Karla stood up and stormed away in a huff, feeling completely frustrated over her family's inability to process the fact she doesn't want to be famous.

A/N
okay, this is awful, i apologise