Chapter 3

Karla walked into her house to hear it was eerily quiet. It was the next day now and she had just been out with a group of her friends. She had expected at least someone to be home though.

"Hello?" She called out, tapping her leg up and down nervously.

There was no response so she quickly got out her phone to call Kris. She answered relatively quickly.

"Hey, honey," Kris spoke up, "What's up?"

"I was wondering where everyone is." Karla told her, "I came back home and no ones here."

"Oh, well Kendall and Kylie are at an interview and I'm just picking up some groceries." Kris explained.

"Okay, do you know when they'll be back and when you'll be back?" Karla asked, she hated being home alone.

"I'll be about another thirty minutes and the girls won't be back until six tonight." Kris informed her, "I know that Kourtney's home, you can go walk to hers if you're freaked out alone."

"Nah, its only thirty minutes." Karla said, "I'll just stay here."

"Okay then, see you soon, Karla." Kris said and then hung up.

Karla quickly went to the music room and tried to find a song to sing. This was the only perk to being home alone because she could sing without her family barging in and trying to film. Kylie was about the only one who didn't pressure her to sign a record label, everyone else was constantly trying.

Eventually she chose Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley (Video above). She filmed it for her own purposes, she liked to have them saved on her phone, but she never wanted to do anything with them.

When she was done, she heard clapping and turned around quickly, feeling startled by the sudden interruption as she didn't expect anyone to come by soon.

There, stood Kylie, Kendall and Cara, all with grins of their faces and Kendall holding her phone up.

"What are you doing here?" Karla questioned quickly.

"Our last interview got cancelled." Kendall explained, "We brought Cara."

"I see that." Karla said, flashing the Brit a quick smile.

"Little K, you should totally sing that tonight at the party!" Cara squealed.

Karla raised her eyebrows, "Party?"

"Yeah, moms out tonight with Kim so we're gonna have a party." Kylie explained, "Fun, right?"

"Uh, I guess so." Karla frowned, "Whose coming?"

Kendall pulled her phone back and shoved it in Karla's face to show the people who were sent out the text message, informing them of the party tonight.

Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Tyga, Gigi Hadid, Camila Cabello, Martha Hunt, Lauren Jauregui, Justin Bieber, Serayah, Ellie Goulding, Hailee Steinfeld, Hailey Baldwin...

"Fucking hell, how many people are you inviting?" Karla questioned.

"Calm down." Kylie laughed, "There's only like fifty people. Its a small party."

"That doesn't sound like a small party." Karla mumbled.

"Whatever." Kendall sighed, "Just don't tell mom."

"So will you sing at the party or not?" Cara asked, going back to her original question.

Karla shook her head, "No, I'd rather not."

"Come on, Little K!" Cara pouted, "Everyone would love you."

Kendall rolled her eyes, "That won't work, Cara. We keep on telling her to release music, but she keeps saying no."

"Why?" Cara asked me, "You'd smash your way through the charts!"

"Thanks, but I just kinda want to get through High School first." Karla told her.

"Thats understandable." Cara told her, "How's school going for you? Kendall told me you were great at the hockey match yesterday!"

"It's okay, I guess." Karla mumbled, "A bit of a drag, but it is what it is."

Cara nodded, "Yeah, I don't miss school, but you're on your way to finishing it!"

The front door opened and they all went out to the foyer to greet Kris, Kylie turning to Karla and telling her once more not to tell her about the party.

"Oh, hi girls." Kris greeted them, "I thought you had interviews until six."

"The last few got cancelled." Kylie told her.

Kris nodded and brought the bags into the kitchen.

"So you still going out with Kim tonight?" Kendall asked her.

"Yeah, I better get a move on actually." Kris said, "I need to get ready, so could you guys put away the groceries?"

"Yeah, sure." Karla said, getting on with doing it as Kris made her way upstairs.

Kendall helped, whilst Cara and Kylie sat down on the bar stools.

"Well done for not snitching!" Kylie said to Karla.

"How old do you think I am? Seven?" Karla questioned, "I wasn't going to say anything."

"Well, still, you deserve a shot after that." Kylie grinned.

"No." Kendall said sternly, "She is not having a single drop of alcohol tonight. Its bad enough that you're having it, Ky."

Kylie rolled her eyes, "Chill, Kendall."

"Yeah, Ken, loosen up a bit." Karla joked, "You're acting as if I've never gotten drunk before."

"You haven't though, have you?" She questioned, frowning slightly.

"Might have." Karla coyly answered, smirking back at Kylie, the two found enjoyment in tormenting and teasing Kendall, so they took each opportunity they got in strides.

"I swear to God, Karla, if you've gotten drunk before you are gonna be in so much shit." Kendall snapped.

"Ha, sure." Karla smirked, she knew Kendall's threats came empty handed and wasn't too bothered by getting her angry.

Kendall let out a large groan of frustration, "Well, regardless of your history of alcohol, you sure as hell aren't having any tonight."

"Okay, princess." Karla mumbled, "Your wish is my command."