Chapter 10

Kylie and Karla had a silent ride back to Kris' house. The silence was full of questions right on the tip of the tongue and answers that have been trapped inside for longer than was ever known.

When back at the house, Karla made a run for her bedroom straight away, but Kylie grabbed her arm before she slipped away again.

"You can't be alone." Kylie told her, tearfully.

Karla frowned and swallowed, muttering a very quiet, "Okay."

Kylie sighed and said, "Come on. We can go binge watch Orange Is the New Black again in my room."

Karla nodded and followed Kylie off to her bedroom, taking off her jeans quickly and stealing some of her sisters sweats and got in under the covers. From there on out, the two sisters laid there for hours watching episodes of their favourite show together, when Kylie turned her head towards the sounds of quiet snores and saw that her younger sister was asleep.

Kylie sighed and ran her hand lightly through Karla's dark locks. She thought about how excited she was as a six year old finding out that she was going to be a big sister. She can remember holding little Karla for the first time and telling herself that she was going to the best big sister she could be. She was going to protect her from everything. Now she realises how much she failed at that.

Kylie got out of bed and walked quickly downstairs and into the kitchen to greet the rest of the family. She had already sent them a text to make sure that they knew she was back home with Karla.

"Hey, sweetheart." Kris said, not looking up from her phone, "How was Karla?"

"Can you at least try to act like you give a damn about what the answer to that question is?" Kylie said through gritted teeth.

Eyes immediately turned to Kylie after her small outburst.

"Whats up your ass, Ky?" Khloe asked, with a slight chuckle.

Kylie scoffed, "What's up my ass, is the fact that our sister and your daughter," she said, pointing to Kris firmly, "Is believed to have tried to kill herself after having been bullied at school and none of you even give a fucking shit."

"What?" Kendall said, her eyes welling up with tears.

Kris rolled her eyes, "How do you know that? You weren't with her!"

"Why is it so hard for you to get it through your thick skull that your daughter is unhappy?" Kylie seethed.

"Because there's nothing for her to be 'unhappy' over! She has anything she could ever want." Kris exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air, "She has a supportive family and good friends. We would give her anything she asked for."

"Money can't buy everything, mom." Kourtney muttered.

Kylie pointed to Kourtney with her hand frantically.

"See, mom!" Kylie shouted, "Just because she has all of those things does not mean for one second that she is happy. I'll be dammed if Karla doesn't get the help she needs because you didn't believe she wasn't unhappy enough."

A door slammed.

Everyone looked in the direction of the noise and only two people cared enough to run out after the one who caused the disruption.

"Karla!" Kendall cried out.

Kylie and Kendall ran after the small figure running off into the distance.

"We lost her, Ken." Kylie puffed, "We've really lost her this time."

•••

Karla stared up at the house she'd grown to see as so unfamiliar to her. No one would have thought that it was her father that had owned this house for five years when she had only been here a total of five times.

Buzzing tentatively on the front gate, she awaited a reply. After finally getting let into the house, after hearing a surprised tone questioning if it really was Karla who was there, she walked into the house and followed the sound of her fathers voice.

She had only met Caitlyn once or twice with both Kendall and Kylie with her, so she was hoping it wasn't going to be awkward. It wasn't because her father was now a female, but more because of the fact she has barely ever spent much time with her father growing up. Her parents had gotten a divorce when she was only six and, as far as she was concerned, her father hadn't cared much to see her after that.

Walking into the lounge, she saw her father stood near the window with her hands on her hips.

"Hi." Karla said awkwardly.

Caitlyn turned around quickly and grinned at her daughter.

"Oh, hello!" She said cheerfully, making her way over to hug her, "I did not expect you here."

Karla hugged her back, "I thought I'd come and see you."

"Well, I'm very pleased you did. You're always welcome here." Caitlyn said, "But aren't you meant to be in school right now?"

Karla's fake smile faltered slightly and she said, "Half day."

"Oh, that's great!" Caitlyn said, "What about you and I go to the stables and call Kenny and see if she wants to come to."

Karla shrugged and picked at the bowl of nuts on the table.

Caitlyn squinted her eyes at her youngest and sensed that something was up. She knew all that was going on with her regarding the video leak because Kendall always updated her on it.

"Babe, is something going on?" Caitlyn asked her.

Karla chuckled, "I'm a Jenner. Of course something is going on, isn't there always a drama?"

Caitlyn chuckled, "I mean more specifically something with you. What's going on in your head?"

"Nothing I can't handle." Karla said, "But I don't want to do anything with Kendall."

"You got into a fight?" She asked.

"Something like that." Karla muttered.

Caitlyn nodded, "Ok, well how about this. You and I can go out for an early dinner, but you have to text your mother that your with me because, judging by the frantic texts I got from her twenty minutes ago, she doesn't know you're here."

Karla nodded and got out her phone, sending a quick 'i'm with dad' text to her mom. She then turned her phone off and left the house, looking forward to spending some time with her dad.

A/N
This sucks, I apologise, but i just have no interest when writing this anymore lmao so sorryyyyy. Updates won't be frequent.
- Jess