Chapter 6

Karla stayed in her room most of the time for the next few days, not wanting to see any of her family. She chose not to post the video explaining that Kim had leaked the videos as it wouldn't really solve anything.

However, today her family had forced her out of her bedroom and they were all sat around the kitchen talking. Well, Karla wasn't talking- she was just ignoring everyone as best as she could.

"Can you go and pack then, Karla?" Kris asked, making the girl look up questionably.

"Huh?"

"We're going to Bora Bora for a week tomorrow, go pack honey." She said, going onto her phone and putting it up to her ear.

"I'll help you." Kim said, standing up.

Karla scoffed and said, "No thanks, fuck off."

Everyone stood taken back from Karla and her profanities. Kylie giggled quietly though at her bluntness, the same could not be said for Kris though who shouted at her for being so rude and Karla just rolled her eyes and went upstairs without Kim.

As Karla packed her bags, she couldn't help the fact her eyes were beginning to well up with tears and her lip trembled. Then, when there was a knock at her door, she was completely crying and when the door was opening, she quickly wiped her tears and turned her back to whoever was entering.

"Karla?" Kendall called out, "Can I talk to you?"

"I'm a little busy right now." Karla said, her voice cracking.

Although she very rarely cried in front of anyone, she was a very obvious cryer. Even if she had only cried for two minutes, it would look like she had been crying for five hours- her voice was always very broke and her face blotchy. So, because of this, she really hoped that Kendall would leave her to pack and talk later, but, unfortunately, Kendall was the type of sister that wants to know about Karla's emotional state and definitely picked up on Karla's voice.

"What's wrong, babes?" Kendall asked, sitting next to her sister and placing a hand on her arm.

Karla pulled her arm back, "Nothing." She snapped.

"Why are crying?" She asked.

"I don't know, just please leave me alone." Karla said, feeling her emotions creep back on her.

Kendall did not conform with her wishes and instead brought her in for a tight hug, causing Karla start sobbing into her arms and cursing herself for not being able to hold in her emotions.

"I just want it all to stop." She cried out.

"Want what to stop?" Kendall questioned.

Karla froze in Kendall's arms, "Nothing." she then stood up and walked into her bathroom, "I'm uh, just gonna shower."

"No, Kar, what did you m-"

Kendall got cut off with a door slam so she slumped her shoulders and left her bedroom, returning back downstairs with the rest of her family.

"Karla all packed now?" Kris asked Kendall.

Kendall nodded, "Yeah, nearly."

"Okay, well she'll need to be done soon because we're leaving for the flight at six in the morning."

Kendall nodded and sat down on one of the bar stalls, resting her head in her hand and thinking back to Karla's earlier words. What was it she wanted to stop? Fame, or maybe something bigger than that? Kendall shuddered at the thought and made a mental note to find out what it was.

"Two of us will have to share as there won't be enough rooms-"

"I'll share with Karla." Kendall volunteered both herself and Karla to share a room.