Chapter 4

(Let's just say that the Kanye and Taylor drama didn't happen for the purpose of this fanfic)

As soon as Kris was gone, people were flying through the door and Karla watched nervously from the top step of the staircase. Taylor was one of the last to walk through, catching Karla's eye almost instantly. She grinned up at her and gestured for her to come down, Karla shook her head quickly.

Taylor shook her head and quickly made her way up the stairs, grabbing Karla's hand.

"Come on, Karla." Taylor whined, "Sel was looking for you. She wants the two Karla's to meet."

"Who?" Karla questioned.

"Camila Cabello, you know her." Taylor told her, holding her hand as the two of then walked downstairs as Taylor knew if she let go of Karla, she'd probably run back off upstairs.

"What does that have to do with Selena wanting to meet a Karla?" Karla questioned again, not quite understanding what Camila Cabello had to do with this.

Taylor groaned, "Her first name's Karla, stupid."

"Oh, right." Karla nodded, "And don't call me stupid!"

"KARLA!" A very drunk Selena screamed over the crowd.

Selena quickly grabbed some girl who was making out with another girl and pulled her over to Karla and Taylor. The girl Karla recognised as Camila Cabello, who was practically attached to Lauren Jauregui, who she had just been making out with up against the wall. Kinky.

"Karla, meet Karla." Selena giggled loudly, throwing her head back.

Camila shook her head, laughing lightly, "Hi, Karla. I go as Camila, but it's nice to meet you."

"Yeah, yeah." Karla nodded, "Cool to meet you, too. Now I think I'm gonna head back-"

"Nooooooooooo!" Selena whined, "Cara said you were going to sing tonight."

"What?" Karla questioned in alarm, "No, she probably means Camila."

"No she didn't." Lauren spoke up, "Kendall showed us the video of you earlier. I didn't know you were planning on releasing music! You're really good."

"I-I'm not releasing music and Kendall shouldn't have shown you that." Karla sighed.

"Oh, really?" Camila frowned, "I thought you sounded amazing."

"She wants to get through high school first." Kendall said, rolling her eyes and popping her head in between the small group of people.

"Yeah, yeah. Well at least I'll be able to graduate with a higher GPA than any of my siblings." Karla smirked, making the rest if them snigger.

"Pfft, nerd." Kendall teased.

Camila turned her back to them slightly and wrapped an arm around Lauren's neck and kissed her passionately.

Selena rolled her eyes in her drunken state and pulled her back away, "Can you try to not make out for at least three minutes?"

"No, she looks too hot tonight." Camila said, biting her lip and looking back at Lauren, "I can't keep my hands off of her."

Lauren practically leapt onto Camila and began making out. Karla cringed and made her way out of the sea of people, sighing to herself as more and more people came through the door.

Karla went up the stairs and went into her bedroom and made sure to lock the door so that no one would come in. The music and loud noise from downstairs meant that she definitely wouldn't be able to sleep, but she decided to have a bath and go on her phone, it wouldn't necessarily be relaxing, but there wasn't much she could do with the downstairs being taken over by a load of people.

She started to run the bath and sat down on the toilet seat, scrolling through twitter. Although she never seemed to be active on there, because she never liked, retweeted and rarely tweeted, she tended to go on there quite a lot. Just to know things going on in the "celebrity world" and things with her sisters and any weird rumours.

The bath was finally ran and she got in and was careful not to drop it into the bath. She continued going down her twitter newsfeed, but stopped quite abruptly when she saw a Hollywood life article.

Karla Jenner's private youtube account leaked...this girl can sing!

Nervously, she clicked onto it to get the full story. She had a youtube account and had posted her singing as private videos so that only she could see them, but she forgot that being considered famous meant that there was no privacy for her.

Fans of the Kardashian/Jenner Family have managed to hack into the youngest sister-Karla Jenner, aged 15-youtube account where she had posted videos of her singing on private viewing setting.

After having making this discovery, everyone was quick to comment on Karla's talents and some were quick to speculate ideas of this not being her voice and she is using auto-tune.

But what we can say, is that whoever this is singing is awesome and we can all agree that if this is Karla then she will KICK BUTT on the music charts. This girl clearly has some talent.

Here is the link to all the videos and let us know in the comments below what you think of this.

- Hollywood Life