Chapter 34

Karla was sat on a bench outside her accommodation tapping her foot impatiently and staring at the time on her phone every 30 seconds. Billie had landed and was on her way now but seemed to just be getting stuck at every single traffic light yet. Last Karla had heard though, she was just around the corner and should be here any minute now.

When a black car pulled up in front of Karla her heart started to race and she stood up in excitement when she saw the familiar face in the back of the car. She ran over and opened the door immediately, grinning ear to ear - as was the girl on the receiving end.

"Billie," She said, letting out an excitable giggle, "You're so pretty."

Billie smiled bashfully and got out the car as she brought Karla in for a tight hug, "I missed you so much, Kar."

"I missed you more." Karla whispered back, before pulling back and cupping Billie's cheek and wishing she could kiss it but knowing that she shouldn't. It wasn't that they were hiding their new found relationship, but things just get more complicated when the whole world knows so, for now, it was just their thing.

Billie got her bags from the car and thanked the driver before Karla practically dragged her upstairs and into the room. When Karla closed her bedroom door, Billie didn't even have time to speak or look at the room properly before Karla had pushed her back against the door and started kissing her - Billie gladly obliged though.

The two stood in front of the door making out for a while before Billie started to push Karla gently towards the bed as she pulled the girls hoodie off. Karla fell down backwards off the bed and kicked off her trainers and Billie did the same as they both started to undress one another. Soon enough they lay bare with their chests falling heavy and Karla began to worry that they may have been too loud, but then again, she didn't really care - all she cared about was that she was with Billie again.

"I really missed you." Karla said, as she lifted her head and placed soft kisses up her neck.

Billie sighed contentedly and puller Karla in tightly next to her, "I missed you more."

"I love being here," Karla told her, "But nothing ever feels right when I'm not with you." She kissed Billie's nose and stood up off the bed, holding her hand out for the girl to take, "The shower is pretty small here, but I'm sure we can both fit in there perfectly. You must be wanting a shower after that long plane journey."

Billie smirked and took the girls hand as she was led into the small en suite. The shower was definitely small and with the two of them both in there it wouldn't give them much room to move. They would be pressed right up against one another - not that Billie was complaining at that.

***

Karla knew she wanted to introduce Billie to her flatmates but she also knew the other girl was quite nervous and didn't want to stress her out. She'd leave that for a bit but for now she thought it would be nice for the two of them to go out to dinner and maybe catch a movie before just exploring London together. Both of them had been to the city before but never long enough for them to be able to properly explore so they were both looking forward to that.

They were out for dinner when Billie looked up at Karla and said, "You know," She said, "I don't think I have ever loved anyone the way I love you." Billie told her, "You're my favourite love."

Karla felt her cheeks begin to blush and she bashfully looked down, unable to look an equally bashful Billie in her eyes either.

"I love you too." She said, "Our love is our own, and there's nothing more special than that."

Billie grinned and said, "Maybe it's the gay in me talking, but I can't ever imagine not having you in my life now."

"I feel completely the same." Karla said, "You're stuck with me for life now."

"That's all I'd ever want."

The two walked back to the accommodation that was only half a mile away holding hands, hoping that the dim lighting from the streets and the hats and scarves they wore would keep them from being noticed. They didn't mind too much though, they were just enjoying each other's company.

When they got upstairs they ran right into Lara, who had been out to the pub with some of her friends for drinks. She ran up to the pair and brought them both in for a tight hug.

"Awwwww, it's so nice to see you two together." She said, before holding Billie's hand and saying, "I feel like I know you so well now by the amount Karla talks about you."

Billie chuckled and said "Is that so?" She questioned teasingly before saying, "To be honest I could say the same about all of you, Karla always tells me about you."

"Oh what a sweet pea." Lara cooed, "Have you guys had a good day? Nice night? Tell me all the tea."

"Yeah it's been a good day." Karla started, "I took her to camden market and we then went to a vegan diner which was good. Went to some of the vintage shops, all that fun stuff."

"The weather was good for you guys today as well." Lara said, clicking her fingers, "Now, I really must go have a wee and go to bed, I have a class at 9am and I fear my head will be pounding when I wake up."

The two girls chuckled and said their goodnights to the girl, promising her that they would catch her tomorrow for lunch with a few other friends. Billie and Karla got ready for bed in a comfortable silence, changing into some matching pyjamas they bought today. Karla went to the kitchen to get them both some water and when she came back Billie was tucked up in bed with her eyes closed.

Karla smiled and slid into bed next to her before pulling her in for a tight hug. Billie smiled softly and let out a comfortable sigh.

"I missed smelling you so close to me when I'm tired." She said.

Karla chuckled and said "Me too, baby." She said before leaning back and saying, "I just need to text my mom good night."

Billie nodded and Karla got typing away, she really missed her mom, but knew there wasn't too much longer before she'd see her and be back again with her.

Karla🌻 [12:04 am] - heading to bed now, good night mom. i love you, i'll call you tomorrow? hope all is well back home

mom🍀 [12:05 am] - Goodnight Kar, sweet dreams. I love you to the 🌙 and back!!!! Yes, all great here and would love a call! Speak to you tomorrow, I hope you and Billie had a great day.

Karla put her phone down and fell asleep with a soft smile on her lips.

----
a/n
this is a boring filler chapter i'm sorry!! but i just wanna get london done, i have an idea for when she gets back and fhat chapter is mostly written and i have to write like 1 ish chapters to go in between that one which will probably be bad too. i'm sorry for never updating but life is just very very busy and it's hard to find time to write for this, but hopefully (as i have ideas) it might mean that i write and can get more updates out very soon!!

happy holidays ! hope you're all well x