Chapter 5

Karla read the tweets after having read the articles with tears begging to escape her eyes. It may seem like a silly or stupid thing to get upset over to anyone else, but that account was the only thing and place that she could keep the videos without her family, or friends seeing them. It was her sanity and escape from the world of fame, but that had vanished now.

Most people were assuming that she was using auto tune and that she just wanted attention. That was what got to her the most because she was never able to do anything without having people assume that it was for attention.

She just got out of the bath and shoved on a sweater and was about to go and find one of her sisters- preferably Kylie- but froze in her spot when she heard her mother start screaming for everyone to get out.

After about ten minutes, the sounds of scampering feet had stopped and Karla opened her bedroom door and peered down the stairs to see the house looking absolutely fine, just a few cups about and Kim, Mom, Kendall and Kylie all having a heated conversation.

"Relax, Karla's probably in bed asleep." Kendall slurred, "We'll just tell her about the account being leaked in the morning."

"Kendall, she's going to be so upset. It isn't that simple." Kylie told her, she didn't seem drunk at all, which was pretty surprising seeing as she was usually the one to get wasted out of Kendall and her.

"Why did you even throw the party?" Kris asked, sounding absolutely fuming, "Especially with Karla in the house! Next time I go out, you'll all have to go to Khloe's."

"Mom, Khloe is probably worse than the three of them combined." Kim sighed, "Also, Karla is not a kid, she's a teenager. Although what these two have done is stupid, it's not like she was in danger, or anything."

"Yeah, but the two of them should have been there for Karla this evening when that youtube account was leaked." Kris told them, "She may already know about it and been dealing with it alone whilst the two of you got completely wasted."

Karla made her way down the stairs, "Don't worry about it. It's not the first time I've had to deal with something alone because everyone is busy."

"Karla," Kim sighed out, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I mean, what's privacy anyway?" Karla rolled her eyes, "I wouldn't be surprised if it were any of you that leaked it, seeing as you've always been so persistent in me singing in the public eye."

"Of course it wasn't us." Kendall frowned.

"Whatever," Karla shrugged, not really believing that, "Night."

She turned back around and walked up the stairs, sniffling slightly at the reminder of all of the hate she had received in the last hour or so over the videos.

"One of us should go up and talk to her." Kim announced.

Kendall put her hand up, "I'll do it."

Kylie shoved her hand down forcefully, "She means someone sober."

Kylie quickly ran up the stairs and got to her younger sisters door and knocked gently before opening the door and seeing her in bed, with her back towards the door.

"Hey, Kar." She sighed, "Are you okay?"

"Fine." she muttered, "It's no big surprise that one of you leaked that anyway. I should have been expecting it."

"Karla, it really wasn't any of us." Kylie told her, "I promise you."

Karla hadn't replied and Kylie sat down on her bed and put a hand on her younger sisters arm, trying to comfort her, but Karla just shrugged it off.

"Just go away." Karla told her.

Kylie sighed, but conformed to her wishes and went back downstairs clenching her jaw and getting ready to have a go at Kim.

"You really need to let Karla make her own decisions, Kim." Kylie snapped, "You've gone too far this time."

"Whoa, what are you talking about, Kylie?" Kris asked, "Kim wasn't behind this."

"Actually," Kim started, "I got someone to leak it. She needs to get her talent out there. She won't get far by just playing hockey in school."

"Un-fucking-believable!" Kylie said, throwing her hands up in the air, "Just because you don't care about sharing everything with the public, doesn't mean everyone does. Karla's still young and she has told us all many times how she doesn't like fame and being in the public eye, so why can't you just respect that?"

Kris rolled her eyes, "Kylie just calm down. This isn't the worst thing to ever happen to her."

Kylie just shook her head incredulously, "You wonder why Karla never opened up to you about her anxiety, or getting bullied at school? Well this is why, you just shake it off like its no big deal. You're her mother, act like it!"

"Let's just all deal with this in the morning." Kris said, storming up to her room.

"I'm so fucking done with this family." Kylie said, leaving the house and making sure to slam the door behind her.

Kendall looked at Kim with disappointment.

"Why did you do that to her?" Kendall asked her, slurring slightly, but seeming to have sobered up a bit, "She's our little sister. We should be protecting her."

"You wouldn't understand, Kendall." Kim told her.

Kendall rolled her eyes and went upstairs, passing Karla's room and hearing her talking, presumably to a camera.

"So, it's been two hours since the videos were leaked by my wonderful sister Kim." Karla said sarcastically, "It is me singing, its not auto tuned, but believe what you want to believe. I am not going to be putting music out, or signing record deals, or anything like that. Fame is really not for me and I just want to finish High School." Karla sighed, "Sadly though, my family are not quite keen on that idea, but I'm not giving into them. I love my family and I'm very fortunate to have been born into wealth and fame, but money and fame really can't buy happiness."

A/N

Its been sooooo long oh wow and god bless america, everyone knows how fucked up its became since trump entered the White House. Don't believe what he's saying against religions, races, genders, sexuality's, immigrants etc. He doesn't know how to love.