Chapter 9

*Worlds slowest writer award goes to me... sorry! Also contains topics of suicide so trigger warning!!

Back at Kris' house, the whole family, minus Karla of course, were sat having lunch when the house phone began to ring. The whole family ignored it until Kris had her mobile phone ringing.

"Its Karla's school." Kris told everyone before answering and putting the phone to her ear.

"Hello, this is Kris Jenner?" Someone said.

Kris replied, "Yeah, is everything alright?"

"Not really. Karla ran out of school during her forth class." The voice replied.

"What the fuck?" Kris said with a raised voice, "And you're only just telling me this now? That was like two hours ago! She could be anywhere by now."

"Ma'am we had police officers out looking for her and she was found at the top of the rocks looking rather glum. She has been brought back here and is in the nurses office, ready to be picked up. Although she hasn't spoken to any of us yet, she clearly needs someone to talk to."

"Okay, well one of us will be there soon." Kris said, hanging up and chugging back the rest of her wine.

The rest of the family looked at Kris expectantly, waiting for her to tell them what happened.

"That bloody kid is gonna be the death of me." Kris told them.

"What did she do?" Khloe questioned, "Did she get into a fight?"

"No. She ran out of school and the police had to go looking for her." Kris said, "She's in the nurses office. One of you needs to go get her. I've been drinking."

Kylie rolled her eyes at her mothers clear lack of empathy for Karla, "I'll go."

Kylie left the kitchen quickly and ran to her car, driving slightly quicker than necessary as the worries kept kicking in as to whether or not her sister was okay. There were a million questions running through her head. Why was Karla leaving school? Was she hurt? Were people mean to her?

Eventually, Kylie pulled up outside the High School and parked her car, walking quickly into the main doors and up to the desk where she gave the receptionist a quick smile.

"I'm here to collect Karla Jenner. I'm her sister, Kylie." She told the lady, like she didn't already know.

The lady nodded, "Okay, dear. The nurse, Angie, wants to have a word with you quickly before."

Kylie frowned, but nodded and allowed herself to be led to whoever Angie was, hoping that soon she'd be able to see her sister.

They were led into a small room with a desk where there was a women, looking to be in her mid-forties, with way too much lipstick on a curly blonde hair sat at an old computer that seemed to have seen better days.

"Hello!" Angie said in an overly cheerful voice, "Karla's sister, right?"

Kylie nodded, "Nice to meet you. I'm Kylie."

"Nice to meet you too, love." Angie said, she then gestured to the seat across from her, "Please, take a seat! We have quite a few things to discuss."

"So, Karla ran out of school?" Kylie questioned as she sat down, "That's unlike her. What happened?"

"Well, there were quite a few of her classmates making fun of her videos that were leaked. We're still slightly unsure of what exactly was said, but it was enough to make your sister run out of school very upset." Angie said, her tone of voice no longer as chirpy as it was before, but low and sad.

Kylie's jaw clenched as she once again cursed out Kim for leaking the videos.

"We found your sister at the top of a very high rock with her legs over the edge and she looked to be in a very bad state." Angie told her, "This might be difficult for you to hear, but it's believed she might have been trying to commit suicide. She was telling officers to stay back and hasn't spoken a word since she was brought back here."

Kylie swallowed the lump in her throat.

"Has there been any signs of Karla acting like that?" Angie asked.

Kylie shrugged tearfully, "She always seems very low in herself. I can't remember seeing her properly happy for a while. Ken and I have spoken about it a lot in the past and we've noticed that things were going on with her." Kylie told the nurse truthfully, "Then one night last week, she told Kendall something along the lines of 'I just want everything to stop'. We should have done something then, but it just went over our heads."

Angie nodded, "Well, because of this, she'll need to be taken to see a doctor and it's definitely worth looking into a form of counselling for her. At school, the staff are all on her side and we will help her now as much as we possibly can, okay?"

Kylie nodded, "We will. I'll arrange the doctors and counsellor sessions for sometime really soon. Tomorrow or something."

"It's for the best. Make sure you tell the rest of your family too, so you can all be aware of it and try to prevent anything drastic happening in the future. You all have Karla in your best interest, I'm sure, but make sure she knows that. This can't be fixed with tough love." Angie told her.

Kylie nodded, realising that Angie probably knew quite a bit about their family which is why she touched on the last part. Tough love always seemed to be how their family worked around things. But not anymore, Kylie thought to herself.

"Would you like to see her now?" Angie asked.

Kylie nodded quickly and stood up. Angie took Karla down the hall to the room where her sister was, looking exhausted and so so sad. The little make up she did wear was all smeared down her face.

"Ready to go home?" Kylie whispered to her sister.

Karla looked up blankly to her and stood up, quietly muttering to her sister "It's not a home."

A/N
I know that realistically Karla would have most likely been bought to a hospital but let's all just pretend, ok???