Chapter 12

The family were all sat downstairs in the living room, engaged in different conversations between them all. Kendall was sat alone in the side of the room looking at her nieces and nephews with a smile on her face as they all sat in the corner giggling without a care in the world.

Kendall finally looked around the room and realised someone was missing, though she wasn't surprised to see who was absent. She sighed to herself and walked over to her mother to see what was going on with her younger sister today.

"Hey, mom." Kendall called out, interrupting Kris and Kourtney's conversation.

Kris' attention shifted onto her third youngest, "Yeah, Kenny?"

Kendall bit her lip and said, "Where's Kar?"

Khloe, who was closeby and listening into the conversation, scoffed and replied, "She's probably out in the streets with her crackhead friends."

Kendall winced at that.

Taking a swig of her drink, Kris informed them, "She's upstairs actually. Wanted to go out, but I told her no and she got into an argument with me. So she's in her room sulking."

Kendall nodded and slipped out of the room without any more questions. She went up the stairs and walked in the direction of her youngest sisters bedroom, expecting to find Karla inside with headphones on, most likely trying to ignore the world.

Arriving outside the door, Kendall heard soft whimpers and groans. Frowning deeply, she opened the door and her jaw fell open. There, right in front of her eyes, was Karla and some other girl, who was wearing a hoodie and ripped jeans, straddling her lap and kissing her deeply. Karla's shirt was next to them on her bed and she was only left in her red lacy bra. Kendall was in absolute shock, how on earth did this girl get in here?

"What the fuck?!" Kendall exclaimed, causing the two girls' eyes to snap towards her in the doorway.

Karla sat up quickly and hid her chest with her hands, feeling extremely awkward having her sister walk in on her making out with someone. Most specifically a girl someone.

"Get out, girl." Taylor said, putting her hand on Karla's shoulder and gently stroking her thumb across the soft skin there, "Can't you see we're busy here?"

"I am not going anywhere!" Kendall said, slamming the door to emphasise her statement, "First, how the hell did you get in here?"

Taylor shrugged, "The patio doors were unlocked."

"But, security?"

"I snuck in with some range rover." Taylor answered, "Ran with it round the side."

Kendall frowned - she was the only one who had a range rover here today. How had she not spotted someone running along the side of her car?

"Who the hell even are you?" Kendall questioned incredulously.

Taylor bit her lip and focused her gaze on Karla, her eyes momentarily drifting down to her chest, "Her's" she told her with a smug smile, making Kendall's stomach churn. The same could not be saem for the youngest Jenner in the room who immediately kissed the girl.

"Hey, no!" Kendall said with a raised voice, "None of that. Stop touching - Karla, put your fucking shirt on and you, get the fuck out of here."

Karla stood up, quickly putting the shirt on, but blocking Kendall's view from Taylor in her way of silently telling her that Taylor would not be going anywhere. Not without her at least.

"Karla, listen, I know things are tough for you right now, but acting up like this is not the way forward. Let Kylie take you to her therapist, let us help you - making out with some girl you barely know is not gonna help anything." Kendall told her.

Karla frowned, looking Kendall dead in the eye, "Taylor is not someone I barely know. She isn't leaving, but please don't tell mom about her. Just leave us and go back down to the party."

Kendall seemed torn, eventually saying, "Fine, but no more kissing. When I leave, so is Taylor. She can stay on the one exception that you start opening up to us and that you're not gone all the time. Okay?"

Karla stopped looking at Kendall and shrugged, mumbling out, "Sure. Fine... whatever."

Leaning forward to kiss her sister's head, Kendall quickly sent a glare to Taylor before leaving the room in a huff, thinking over what had just happened with a frown. She was too busy thinking that she bumped into Kim who was walking in the opposite direction to herself.

"Whoa, watch yourself, Kenny." Kim said, chuckling lightly, "You'll hurt yourself if you think too hard."

"Where are you going?" Kendall asked warily.

Kim gave Kendall a confused look, "What? Since when do you care on where I'm going?"

"I don't... I was just wondering." Kendall said, her eyes going back to Karla's door and them widening when she heard chatter and laughter from there.

By Kim's face, she definitely heard it too, "Is that... who is with Karla?"

Kendall shrugged, "She's probably watching a show or something."

Kim laughed, "You've never been a good liar, y'know."

Huffing and rolling her eyes, Kendall followed Kim as she made her way into Karla's room. The two young girls looked over at their second disruption of the day and Karla sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Who are you?"

"What the fuck do you want, Kim?" Karla said, feeling incredibly aggravated, "Can you get the fuck outta here?"

Kim stood taken back at Karla's words, "Whoa, what's with all these profanities?"

"What a big word for you to use, Kimberly." Karla mocked.

Kim rolled her eyes, already used to being at the receiving end of Karla's anger.

"Hey, is this the chick who leaked your songs?" Taylor piped in.

Kim turned her head towards the girl with an annoyed expression, "And who are you?"

"Oh my god." Karla groaned, taking Taylor's hand and whispering something in her ear.

The two of them quickly walked out of the room, past her sisters and down the stairs. Karla guided Taylor through the hallway and out the front door, the both of them running out of the gates.

Kim and Kendall had ran after the two and were now watching their little sister get on top of a stranger's motorbike. They both wondered how many more times they'd lose their sister before she just disappeared for good.

A/N

So sorry this is so shit - it was completely rushed!!!