Forty Nine.

"Wow' I said biting my sore lips after he pulled. I looked everywhere but his eyes, I was shy all of a sudden. He leaned back, laying on the car while I was still straddling him.
"I mean I know I am a good kisser but I didn't know it was enough to put you In a daze."He teased me with a small smile gracing his lips, how could someone be this unintentionally cocky.
"You cocky piece of shit." I gave him my best threatening glare.
"I see I am rubbing off on you" I had begun to cuss more that a taxi driver who was stuck in traffic ever since we started hanging out.
"Yeah, and not In a good way." He sat up not , his hands on my nape and the other on my back.
"Hmmm really, I hadn't noticed." I just sat there lost in his swirling eyes, in a way the stars made him look more alluring than usual

"Penny for your thoughts."
"I was just thinking about life now, if I had given to my desire of killing myself."
"Life would move on but the hurt you'll cause me, Malvolio, keiran and your aunt Neriah would haunt our dreams of you" he kissed the inside of my palm and look at me dead in the eye "and trust me that I don't want anything haunting my dreams of you." I gave a small smile. I brought out my phone, I had put it on silent since I got to Ivan's house. I laughed at the dumb text my wonderful friends had sent, probing into my date and keiran telling me not to get pregnant.
"I am surprised your phone hasn't buzzed by now" I said while tucking mine back into my pocket.
"That's cause I turned it off."
"Why " his gaze swept my figure over and I shivered from the cold that contrasted with the heat in his gaze.
"Claudia is going to kill you."
"Yeah, I know" he turned on his phone and it immediately began to buzz with different notifications.
"She left me only 20 messages, five voicemails and 15 missed calls, that means the Dynasty isn't on fire." He dialed her number and she picked after the second ring

"Ivan Astor vikor, where in God's name have you been " was the only thing I heard before Ivan latched his lips on my, kissing me while Claudia was ranting on the phone and releasing so many cuss words that it my mind wasn't preoccupied it would have scarred me. He pulled away and replied her. "I'll be home soon Claudia."
"How soon Ivan,"
"An hour."
"Fine, bring me back a pizza."
"Sure " he ended the call "now where were we." I so flustered and I was sure my lips were bruised from his assault on it.
"We should go, it's getting late." I tried saying but when his hands grazed my bottom lip , my mouth clamped shut.
"Hmmm, your lips are a little bruised." I saw a little mischievous glint in his eyes.
"Come on, let's get you home." Yayyy, although I was bummed that I'd leave him, I was sleepy and I missed My bed. I scrambled away unlady like from his legs and slid down the car.
He drove me home in silence while he held our hands were intertwined. The feeling was blissful, it felt my problems had been washed away in water. Life was looking up for the both of.
We pulled up in my drive way and he got down to open the door for me.
"And they say chivalry is dead" I said while getting down. He leaned back on the car eyes calculating and studying me.
"It is, but a gentleman treats his lady well" he opened his arms and I took it as an invitation to hug him, I walked closer to him and just before I could wrap my arms around him. He raised my head and kissed me for the nth time today.
"Did you just bait for a kiss"
"Yes"
"That's cunning." He smiled and gave the hug I was intentional asking for.
"Remember to buy Claudia's pizza or she'll cuss you out."
"She does that everyday since we were little"

"Bye" I waved a good bye, and heard his car zoom off when he ensured I was safe inside. The lights were off, I assumed my aunt was asleep, I slid down the door like jelly, today replaying in my head, I covered my mouth to prevent a squeal. The lights came on and my Aunt was on the couch looking at Me
"Ahhhhhh" I screamed out in fright, while she looked constipated with Laughter.
"Aunt Neriah. You saw all of that didn't you"
"Yes, Your boyfriend is quite handsome if I must say, I see you like bad boys." My face flushed red,
"Awnnn, you look like a tomato" I stood up from the floor and gave her a quick hug while flying upstairs to my room. I heard her laugh downstairs and I put my cold hands on my cheeks to cool my flaming cheeks.
I changed into my Patrick star pyjamas and covered my self while texting a goodnight to Ivan before falling asleep.

I had barely slept for two hours before my phone buzzed with an incoming call.
"Lotus" keiran voice was shaky, I sat up at the urgency of his voice.
"What happened"
"Malvolio was in an accident." My phone slipped down my ear.

A/n
I promised I'll finish this book yesterday but I had some issues yesterday but today is the finale.